Exclusive

Once Upon a Time Exclusive: Your First Look at a Season 1, Snow White-Centric DVD Extra!

Once Upon a Time’s first season isn’t out on DVD and Blu-ray until next week, but we’ve got an exclusive – and enchanting – sneak peek right now!

In the clip, several of your Storybrooke favorites – including Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Dallas, Jennifer Morrison and Jared Gilmore – reminisce about their pre-series experience with the Snow White story.

RELATEDOnce Upon a Time Mystery: Could a True Blood Baddie Be Playing the Real [Spoiler]?

Among the musings: Morrison confesses to confusing Snow’s tale with that of another fairy-tale female, and Goodwin clues us in to the evil queen’s true (and somewhat gross) intentions for Snow White’s heart.

Once Upon a Time: The Complete First Season DVD and Blu-ray will be available on Tuesday, Aug. 28. Press PLAY on the preview below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts: What scenes from the first season are you looking forward to watching over and over?

RELATED | Matt’s Inside Line: Scoop on Once‘s Mad Return, GleeFringe, NCISPolitical Animals and More

Loading video...

1. veronic says:

Snow White’ story is my fav part of the show, so I can’t wait to see this extra¡

2. ecrc says:

OMG Josh and his sexy laugh wow…

3. Jessica says:

“Rumplestilskin….I remember….I love you.”

4. Lily says:

Counting the days until I can get the DVD!

5. Eric says:

All the Snow/Charming moments!!! Can’t wait for the blu-ray!!!

6. Kelly says:

I look forward to watching the pilot again and skin deep. I hope those two episodes have audio commentary and deleted scenes. I will definitely be rewatching gold and belle’s reunion alot and skin deep. also creating belle extra.

7. Bia says:

,This post talks about Snow White-Centric
    Fans have to realize that Snow / Charming are the root of Once Upon a Time. The unfolding of the plot. The main couple.
    They are the reason why I and many fans see Once Upon a Time, since the beginning
    I love Rumpel and like him with Belle.
    But that does not make them a couple centric.
    Rumbelle fans have invaded everything blog, boards, websites, almost forcing that Rumpel and Belle are the main story.
    Until this topic that talks about Snow White, we have to put up with Rumbelle fans .
    Belle appeared in two episodes of season 1, do not think Red Riding Hood also deserves to be praised? She appeared in almost every episode of season 1? And she’s great—she’s a main character too now.
    But Red Riding Hood fans do not interfere with Snowing like Rumbelle fans….

• serena says:

amen. perfect comment. their one reason for arguing that Rumbelle is the “main” couple: Snowing is boring. lol. i’m not saying that Snowing is the only one main centric couple but they are surely more prominent (as of last season) than Rumbelle who literally had like 2 episodes

• Gale says:

I don’t mind them much, but I agree that Belle and Rumplestiltskin should not take over the show and fans claiming that B/R is more popular than Snow/Charming and that the writers need to adjust the show and make them the main couple make me roll my eyes. The internet does not represent the opinions of everyone watching OUAT and it doesn’t matter how hard they try to make it seem like their couple is the only popular on OUAT. It’s simply not true.

8. RITA says:

Can not wait for DVD. Love Snow White ….
    And what the hell, a topic on Snow White, why would they talk about Rumpel and Belle? What sick!