Fall TV Preview

Hot Shots: Parenthood Updates the Braverman Family Photo Album — Plus, Haddie Graduates!

Parenthood returns on Sept. 11 and we have your first look at what Season 4 holds in store for the Braverman clan.

First up is a handful of fresh family portraits — including one of Sarah with her kids and boyfriend Mark (confirmation that she accepts his marriage proposal?). There are also some pics from the NBC drama’s upcoming premiere, which centers on Haddie’s high school graduation.

RELATED | Parenthood Season 4 Promo

Click through the images below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts on Parenthood‘s latest chapter.

Tags:

Comments (37)

• So i didnt get a chance to watch it during the season. But i got caught up on Hulu and i got to say it was well worth getting caught up. Such a quality show its to bad alot of people dont know about it

Comment by ggny – August 21, 2012 08:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hi to World Web Wap Word Work Watcher TVIEWER, Our team joboard Research REBW C.D.W for finding the best Services Security system software storage smart SERV Distance Channel Cross Board Brad boand Request.

Comment by Persian Civil Engineering Central – August 22, 2012 05:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • K cool thanks.

Comment by ggny – September 11, 2012 04:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank goodness Mae Whitman grew her hair out!

Comment by Fabe – August 21, 2012 08:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed! I also am digging Dax’s short ‘do and Sarah Ramos’ more relaxed curls. Man the kid that plays Drew has gotten TALL! He is taller than all the adults in that picture! :)

Comment by Leah – August 21, 2012 09:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Not really. Lauren isn’t really standing straight lol. He looks about the same height as Jason Ritter who is 5’9″ maybe 5’10″.

Comment by Brandy (@Realme2011) – August 21, 2012 10:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • No, he is taller than Jason Ritter who is standing straight and Lauren may not be standing straight, but he’s still taller than her. He’s supposed to be in highschool, he’s gonna outgrow his mother—my middle school aged son is taller than me!

Comment by Marsaili – August 22, 2012 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I just don’t see it. He’s just lanky so maybe it’s creating that illusion. The actor I believe is 18 so there is still some potential but right now he’s definitely in the average height range for his age and nothing more.

Comment by Jenny – August 22, 2012 06:40 PM PDT
  • Not gonna lie. That picture of Sarah and Mark and her kids makes me really, really happy. Just look at ‘em! (-:

Comment by Ace – August 21, 2012 08:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too. :) I hope that they don’t break them up.

Comment by Ava – August 22, 2012 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m really afraid they will, but I hope they resist the temptation to do so. I want to see them make it work.

Comment by Ace – August 22, 2012 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Mark and Sarah are a prefect couple.Its about time that Sarah to be happy. Love the show and the characters.

Comment by diane – August 24, 2012 06:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like Jason Ritter, but the fact that he was the ONLY one nominated from this talented ensemble is ridiculous. The again, the fogies of The Academy prefer throw-the-remote-at-the-TV annoying and stiff bot-like acting (read: Mayim Bialik) to the hilarious mile-a-minute comic prattling of Eliza Coupe or the charmingly talented Nick Offerman, so I guess there goes the Emmy’s credibility this year.

Comment by Kara Blankenship – August 21, 2012 09:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • While I agree with you on the lack of noms for this awesome cast (they all out-act everyone on tv), I have to disagree with you about Mayim. She does a great job as Amy and the robotic qualities of Amy are her character; they are deliberate. And the stiff, deadpan work Mayim does is really funny.

Comment by itsme – August 21, 2012 09:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • i read this somewhere (i forget what tv blog), and it made a lot of sense to me: (i’m paraphrasing) sheldon cooper is the absolute robotic character on tv, but jim parsons plays him in a such a brilliant way that he is so natural, charming even, with his stiffness. (i’d say there’s even that touch of innocence as to why he’s so stiff, which is sweet). hence, you see way beyond the robotic sheldon qualities and appreciate the character, despite all his annoying traits. mayim bialik, on the other hand, is so manufactured and unnatural in her stiffness that amy comes out all exaggerated and over the top, and you as the viewer are AWARE you’re watching an actress play a role. it’s unnerving to watch. she’s unnerving to watch. BUT, this isn’t about that annoying actress/character: I agree with the Jason Emmy nod, too. WTF was that about, snubbing the rest of the cast? Parenthood rocks my socks off! Can’t wait for 9/11. (Wow, something good on that sad day in history.)

Comment by elised – August 22, 2012 01:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • At least both Whitman & Ramos fixed their herr.
    But god, Nate looks soo old & strange like, he’s gotten bad face work or summat.
    Lauren is wayy to hot for him.

Comment by mohiksya – August 21, 2012 09:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay… Not long and parenthood will be back!!!! Thank goodness for the fall season.
    Love my shows but seeing them over and over and over … Well you know!!!
    Awesome white collar – burn notice take the sting out of re- runs!!!!

Comment by Lyla – August 21, 2012 09:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Only three weeks and the show is back! It´s been away for far too long. Love the picture with Sarah, Mark and the kids!

Comment by linda – August 22, 2012 12:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Track Trust True Tune Tiny by joboard in our company “Bonian Sazan Shomal” set up startup

Comment by Persian Civil Engineering Central – August 22, 2012 05:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Are you guys really gonna let this spammer keep hitting this article?

Comment by tp – August 22, 2012 12:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i love me some bravermans!
    (side note: what’s with the persian civil engineering central poster??)

Comment by cj – August 22, 2012 08:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lauren Graham needs an Emmy. It’s a pity she wasn’t even nominated.

Comment by May – August 22, 2012 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • where’s Max???? I LOVE MAX:))))

Comment by Dar – August 22, 2012 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE the show. I have 2 boys w/Aspergers. My families don’t understand them or the things they do. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for putting light on the issue! I look forward to season 4 starting.

Comment by Marlee – August 22, 2012 01:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. As a teacher who works with kids much like Max, I am so happy that this show presents this material with such clarity and dignity. Very realistic. Parenthood is the best show on TV because it is about real situations that real people live. Reality TV needs to get real, literally!

Comment by NJ Patience – August 26, 2012 09:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about Bonnie Bedalia, she’s so good as the mom!

Comment by Lisa – August 22, 2012 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show! Glad to see it back for another season. I think Craig t Nelson should have gotten a nomination because he plays his role so great! Of course I’ve always been a huge fan of his!!

Comment by Mona Lisa Barnett – August 22, 2012 01:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEW SEASON!!!!! Miss it so since it has been off the air for the spring and summer. And so super excited Jason Ritter is able to be back full time this year too. LOVE him and Sarah together!!

Comment by Kat – August 22, 2012 06:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • These pictures make me happy. Especially the one of Sarah, MARK, Amber, and Drew. Although as someone said above, kind of a bummer that such a wonderful show returns (after over 6 long months) on such a tragic day in U.S. history. But since it’s the day before my birthday, I’ll look past that just this once :)

Comment by Sarah Elizabeth Ann (@myownlittlecrnr) – August 22, 2012 10:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where’s Julia and her family with the new kid? and Camille? want to see pix of them, too!!!

Comment by SJR – August 23, 2012 06:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You see Victor in the picture with Haddie, it looks like she’s trying to explain the family tree. I’m so excited to see what happens with Julia and Joel and see how Syd likes her new “baby” brother.

Comment by Suzuki – August 23, 2012 09:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wonderful pictures! So excited for the new season to start. Besides loving the characters and their shared lives I LOVE to look at the decorating in each of the homes. Whoever is in charge of the decorating is doing a wonderful job and would love to see a blog on it.

Comment by Lisa Rohrbaugh – August 23, 2012 07:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s about time Bravermans! Love Crosby / Jasmine / Jab bar …can’t wait to see their s/l.

Comment by Maria – August 26, 2012 07:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tuesday night and you’re not there. Why??

Comment by marge lewis – October 30, 2012 08:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post