New American Horror Story: Asylum Teaser Delivers More Creepy Nunsense

Well that didn’t take long. Just two teasers into its buzz-building viral campaign, FX’s American Horror Story: Asylum (premiering in October) serves up a bit of WTF? with its latest haunting promo.

RELATED | Horror Story Exclusive: Bourne Actress Franka Potente Joins Season 2 Cast as [Spoiler]

Whereas the first teaser video was “straight-forward” enough — a nun carries out her chores, seemingly delivering sacrificial limbs to God-knows-what — the new one finds a sister, clad in white, dutifully hanging up a blue coat (as in the title of the promo), and then giving us a chilling glance. All while a colleague, dressed in black, stands silent in a padded alcove.

Ready, set… interpret!

As previously reported, Season 2 of the Emmy-nominated AHS will take place in a 1960s insane asylum on the East Coast. Jessica Lange will play a nun who’s in charge of the facility, and her Season 1 castmates Zachary Quinto, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters and Lily Rabe will return to portray completely new characters, as well. New for the second chapter are Chloe Sevigny, French actress Lizzie Brocheré, Joseph Fiennes, James Cromwell, Britne Oldford, Mark Consuelos, Clea Duvall, Jenna Dewan, Adam Levine and Chris Zylka.

1. R says:

i dunno about y’all! but i see the CRAZY goin the next level than just a black latex suit this season! :P
    Lookin forward to it!!

2. LOLO says:

First….. Even more freak than the LAST SEASON …CANNOT WAIT!!!!

3. Monica says:

They should share more………. I just dont get it ……they
    should give more traers or pictures (if possible?)

4. Kam says:

I can barely look at the trailers. I know which show I’m watching with the light on!

5. Flaw says:

Did anybody notice that the coat has the arms streched out on the wall once she´s sitted?

6. the coat change colors from brown to blue and then one sister is white and the other is black, so im guessing its talking about one person who has more then one personality. Or it could be about twins, jessica lange might have a twin sister a good(white) and a Bad(black) or maybe jessica has more then one personality.

7. Kspitsen says:

I can not wait for even more SICK & TWISTED PERVERSION!! Finally a show as sick, twisted, & demented as I am. Thank You FX for having the balls to air it!

• Agreed! FX has really picked up a winner here. I hope this show runs forever!

• ohlala says:

FX has a terrible history of keeping good shows on the air à la damages. i won’t hold my breath, but i’ll count my lucky stars every day until one of the higher-ups Fs things up. also, let’s try and avoid continuity problems with black latex suits and ZQ. i’m still super PO’d at ryan murphy for pulling a “glee” with that suit and passing it from character to character and changing the story a little every time

• Keenan says:

Yes, thank you FX. I always thought there was something creepy about nuns as a kid.

8. Wow, I cannot wait until Oct… I think the head nun might have a split personality? or their are demons running around with the ‘good folk’? … don’t know, have to watch it more ;-)

9. nitemar says:

Always find nuns or priests in horror stories really creepy, maybe because you dont usually expect them in that stting. God forbid what goes behind those doors,let alone what’s out there! Can’t wait, its been a loooong summer! :)

• Butters says:

Nuns are pretty scary in general. I know this because of my Catholic School years. Also there is some freaky stuff that has happened to nuns who have become saints. Read up on it and they will really scare you. :)

10. Looks creepy! I hope this season is even more creepy than the last time.

11. Butters says:

Ok now they got me. I have a good feeling about this one. AHS got a little hokey in the middle in Season 1. I hope they knock it out to the park on this one and not suffer the fate of other Ryan Murphy shows in season 2.

12. Hurley says:

I think these videos will be parts of the intro of the second season’s episodes.

13. Aline says:

We’re a group of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with helpful info to work on. You’ve performed
    a formidable job and our whole neighborhood will probably be thankful to
    you.

14. Hi, I desire to subscribe for this webpage to get newest updates, therefore where can i do it
    please assist.

15. Mabel says:

Excellent post. I used to be checking constantly this blog and
    I’m impressed! Very useful information specifically the closing part :) I take care of such information much. I was looking for this particular info for a long time. Thanks and best of luck.

16. chanel bags says:

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I抣l try to get the hang of it!

17. Definitely imagine that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be
    at the internet the easiest factor to take into accout of.
    I say to you, I certainly get irked while folks consider concerns
    that they plainly don’t understand about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and outlined out the whole thing with no need side effect , other people can take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thanks

18. Irma says:

This site was… how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something
    that helped me. Thank you!

19. You can help your members feel that sense of belonging and purpose everywhere they go by creating custom keepsakes they.
    Lapel years have served many functions, being useful for varied reasons.
    If you can, make sure to look up the corresponding Pantone colors so that you can provide these to the design
    company.