Fall TV Preview

Suburgatory Scoop: Meet Dallas' Life Coach!

Suburgatory Suburgatory is getting Dallas some professional help.

TVLine has learned that ubiquitous voice actor H. Jon Benjamin (Archer, Bob’s BurgersFamily Guy) will guest-star in the ABC sitcom’s upcoming sophomore season as the divorcée’s life coach.

RELATED | ABC Fall 2012 Premiere Dates

Playing a kooky guide named Tabitha, Benjamin’s character is described as both “a master story teller” and “raconteur” whose coaching biz is both unconventional and unlicensed. That doesn’t, however, dissuade Cheryl Hines’ leading lady from trusting him — she even brings Tabitha along on her first date with George (Jeremy Sisto)!

Benjamin appears in the second episode of Season 2, which bows Oct. 17 at 9:30/8:30c.

Comments (7)

• The funniest thing is, I can totally picture Dallas having a life coach! This will be good, I miss this show.

Comment by ishivi – August 15, 2012 07:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait for season 2!

Comment by Jared – August 15, 2012 08:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This excites me! I have been a HUGE fan of H. Jon for years!

Comment by kelly – August 15, 2012 09:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope Cheryl Hines gets an Emmy nod next year for Suburgatory; she’s so dern funny.

Comment by itsme – August 15, 2012 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • dallas dates george!!! yay

Comment by bobbie – August 15, 2012 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is there anyone else who is not big on the idea of George and Dallas together? It just doesn’t seem like it gels. I love the show though. Such a great cast.

Comment by Deena – August 16, 2012 09:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Season 2, can’t wait. Love this show. Looking forward to more Dallas/George and Tessa/Ryan. I’m glad the Eden character is gone, and I want to see what happens with the Ryan and Lisa storyline now that she knows it’s Ryan who is adopted.

Comment by Ashley – September 5, 2012 08:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post