Grimm Hires Bones Squintern to Worship Nick

Michael Grant TerryMichael Grant Terry, who plays Brennan’s helpful squintern Wendell on Bones, has been cast in a multi-episode arc on Grimm, TVGuide.com reports.

RELATED | Exclusive: Grimm Enlists Dark Knight Rises Baddie For Season 2 Guest Stint

Terry will first appear in Episode 8 of the NBC drama’s second season as wide-eyed and enthusiastic student Ryan Smulson. During his internship at the Portland Police Department, Ryan finds a model of the detective he someday wants to become in his idol, Nick Burkhardt. But will he get more than he bargained for if — more likely, when — he gets tangled up in Nick’s spooky world of mythological creatures?

Season 2 of Grimm is currently airing Mondays at 10/9c before moving to its regular timeslot on Friday, Sept. 21 at 9 pm.

1. Maro says:

Why are they moving it to Friday??? That just sucks as a times lot for any show!

• Jennifer says:

This show has ALWAYS been on Fridays and does great. It’s only on Mondays until Sept 14th but is showing repeat of Monday episode on following Friday.

• Dexx says:

Considering what competition it would have on other nights, and the fact that Friday shows are successes based on different standards, Friday is a good day for the show.

2. Maggie says:

YES!! This makes me so happy! My favorite squintern headed to one of my favorite shows, shot in my hometown, no less! well done Grimm, they’ve gotten excellent guest stars for this season!

3. Jennifer says:

Yea!! Hoping he’ll stay around awhile. Loved him on the other show.

4. wordsmith says:

So will he be another Wessen, or are they finally introducing more human characters?

5. The Squatch says:

So, does this mean you’ll start calling him a “Grimmtern” now?

6. Jon says:

My favorite intern. Every hero needs a sidekick, Nick needs one too.

7. I’m ecsatic for this. I’ve always loved Michael Grant Terry as Wendell and he has the acting chops to pull this off. And seeing as his biggest role recently has been Wendell and he’s only in two-three episodes a season, it’s good to see him get a bigger recurring role.

Maybe he’ll be another Grimm who heard about Nick’s rep and decided to have him as his cop and Grimm mentor. That would be interesting, although cliched.

8. Kristina says:

Cool! He was my favorite intern on Bones so would love to have him on another show!

9. Velvet says:

Cool, I like Wendell.

10. znachki says:

I think they’ll keep him around for a while until he finds out too much and then they’ll kill him off. Which could actually be really interesting

11. Zachary J, Morrison says:

Wendell is my favorite Bones Squintern character. I hope we get to see more of the character back on Bones.

But this sounds good, too…