Scrubs Reunion Alert! The Exes Casts Zach Braff as Donald Faison's [Spoiler]

Get More: Casting News

Zach Braff The ExesThe Exes will soon play host to a Scrubs reunion, when Zach Braff drops by ex-castmate Donald Faison’s TV Land comedy.

In the Aug. 29 episode of The Exes, Braff will guest-star as a pro tennis player named Chuck Feeney, who is a new client of Faison’s Phil.

RELATED | Exclusive: Glee’s Dot-Marie Jones Heads to TV Land’s The Exes

Though Feeney is known around town as a bit of a ladies’ man, he proves to be much more of man’s man. (Gives new meaning to “Guy Love,” right Scrubs fans?)

A source tells TVLine that the on-screen reunion between the real-life pals will not disappoint, dishing that the table read for this Exes installment was actually “one of the funniest all year.”

Are you excited The Exes is reuniting J.D. with his Chocolate Bear? Hit the comments!

Comments (16)

• never watched the exes but i’ll def be watching this ep. Love me some scrubs and some JD and Turk.

Comment by tht19 – August 13, 2012 05:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I may be straight, but I’m a Scrubs fan first! I just got a broner.

Comment by TV Gord – August 13, 2012 05:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You just made my week.

Comment by J – August 13, 2012 07:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well, that makes mine, too! :-)

Comment by TV Gord – August 13, 2012 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Broner! Nice one!

Comment by Patty – August 13, 2012 08:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Exes really isnt bad. Its not the smartest comedy ever but its fun watching when you needs something to watch(The 1st season is on Netflix instant queue)

Comment by ggny – August 13, 2012 06:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awww I miss JD and Turk. Brings back fond memories of Scrubs. I may have to watch this episode even though I don’t watch the show.

Comment by Holly – August 13, 2012 07:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Guy love high five!!

Comment by aim – August 13, 2012 07:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I literally just googled yesterday about a Scrubs reunion for the Exes. I actually was checking if Judy was gonna guest star anytime soon. This is better!

Comment by Mark – August 13, 2012 08:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve never heard of the Exes, but these guys were great on Scrubs.

Comment by SpyTV – August 13, 2012 11:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Season 2 of The Exes is a lot better than season one. I’ve actually laughed out loud while watching this season. Definitely looking forward to Braff and Faison reuniting!

Comment by Ben – August 14, 2012 08:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Eeeeeaaagle!

Comment by Karen – August 14, 2012 05:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Both these guys should be doing a show together, their chemistry as actors is awesome! Don’t see that anymore. Glad to see them in something else. I am a fan of the exes and can’t wait to see this episode!

Comment by Lola – August 24, 2012 09:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • about time. all we need now is a hug from dr cox and the janitor to show up and we got a hit show. eeeeeagle.

Comment by talieb – August 26, 2012 09:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The episode was brilliant! I love seeing these two together and I love the show.

Comment by LT – November 24, 2012 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post