Exclusive

Degrassi Exclusive Video: Drew Pops the Question — But There's a Twist!

Our favorite summer guilty pleasure, Degrassi, wraps up its “Showdown” season this Thursday (TeenNick, 10/9c). But before it all goes to hell in a handbasket for the students of the issues-plagued school (just a few of the things they dealt with this year: sexual harassment, self-inflicted pain, Twitter ridicule), we’ve got an exclusive sneak peek of Drew making a very bold move in his relationship with Bianca in this Tuesday’s episode (airing at 10 pm).

PHOTOS & VIDEO | Fall TV Preview: Your Guide to What’s New!

Press PLAY below to watch the playboy — he’s jumped from Alli to Bianca to Katie to Bianca again — get down on bended knee for his girl. But if you think you know where this proposal is going, rest assured, there’s a surprise in store. (And is it just us or could Alicia Josipovic, aka Bianca, totally sub in for Degrassi alum Nina Dobrev should she ever get tired of pulling double duty as Elena and Katherine on The Vampire Diaries?)

Loading video...

1. TV Gord says:

WOW! That’s MUCH riskier than marriage! ;-)

2. jenna says:

omg, i laughed so hard at that. at least it’s not a marriage proposal.

3. Ally says:

I love this show and this season was awesome! I can’t believe I’m 29 and still watching this show–definitely a guilty pleasure for me. On a side note, the last couple episodes with Imogen (Christine Prosperi) were very good–she’s a very complex character. I think what makes Degrassi so good is the character flow, how they fade in and out on different characters throughout the season and how its about a school of kids not just a certain group like most shows.

4. Matt says:

Thank you for covering degrassi!

5. Haha! Ok, you got me Degrassi. I DIDN’T expect that at all.

But I’m LOL’ing at the RBC card. I have one of those! Go Canada!

6. Kristin says:

Thank you for finally covering degrassi!!!!! Please cover it more often :)

7. ross says:

i hate drew

8. tdoa says:

I’m even older than 29 and enjoy Degrassi. I really like it’s inclusiveness and for me it’s like retrospective wish fulfillment of how I would have wanted my school years to be.

9. tdoa says:

I also wanted to add that what I like about the way the characters are written is that one moment they can piss you off and then surprise you by doing something very endearing. Like Drew for instance or Mike Dallas.

10. Nicole says:

Drew and Katie = cute but dont but to be

Drew and Bianca = cute !!!!!!! Meant to be together

11. Je vous remercie pour cet article riche en informations. Je dois dire que je ne regrette en rien de m’être abonné à votre weblog. Bonne journée