Degrassi Exclusive Video: Drew Pops the Question — But There's a Twist!

Get More: Exclusive, Previews, Video

Our favorite summer guilty pleasure, Degrassi, wraps up its “Showdown” season this Thursday (TeenNick, 10/9c). But before it all goes to hell in a handbasket for the students of the issues-plagued school (just a few of the things they dealt with this year: sexual harassment, self-inflicted pain, Twitter ridicule), we’ve got an exclusive sneak peek of Drew making a very bold move in his relationship with Bianca in this Tuesday’s episode (airing at 10 pm).

PHOTOS & VIDEO | Fall TV Preview: Your Guide to What’s New!

Press PLAY below to watch the playboy — he’s jumped from Alli to Bianca to Katie to Bianca again — get down on bended knee for his girl. But if you think you know where this proposal is going, rest assured, there’s a surprise in store. (And is it just us or could Alicia Josipovic, aka Bianca, totally sub in for Degrassi alum Nina Dobrev should she ever get tired of pulling double duty as Elena and Katherine on The Vampire Diaries?)

Loading video...

Comments (12)

• I love Drew & Bianca!

Comment by reeceecup™ (@reeceecup) – August 13, 2012 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WOW! That’s MUCH riskier than marriage! ;-)

Comment by TV Gord – August 13, 2012 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • omg, i laughed so hard at that. at least it’s not a marriage proposal.

Comment by jenna – August 13, 2012 06:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show and this season was awesome! I can’t believe I’m 29 and still watching this show–definitely a guilty pleasure for me. On a side note, the last couple episodes with Imogen (Christine Prosperi) were very good–she’s a very complex character. I think what makes Degrassi so good is the character flow, how they fade in and out on different characters throughout the season and how its about a school of kids not just a certain group like most shows.

Comment by Ally – August 13, 2012 07:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you for covering degrassi!

Comment by Matt – August 13, 2012 08:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Haha! Ok, you got me Degrassi. I DIDN’T expect that at all.

But I’m LOL’ing at the RBC card. I have one of those! Go Canada!

Comment by Jessica Nightflame Desrocher – August 14, 2012 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you for finally covering degrassi!!!!! Please cover it more often :)

Comment by Kristin – August 14, 2012 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i hate drew

Comment by ross – August 14, 2012 04:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m even older than 29 and enjoy Degrassi. I really like it’s inclusiveness and for me it’s like retrospective wish fulfillment of how I would have wanted my school years to be.

Comment by tdoa – August 15, 2012 11:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I also wanted to add that what I like about the way the characters are written is that one moment they can piss you off and then surprise you by doing something very endearing. Like Drew for instance or Mike Dallas.

Comment by tdoa – August 15, 2012 12:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Drew and Katie = cute but dont but to be

Drew and Bianca = cute !!!!!!! Meant to be together

Comment by Nicole – August 15, 2012 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Je vous remercie pour cet article riche en informations. Je dois dire que je ne regrette en rien de m’être abonné à votre weblog. Bonne journée

Comment by comparatif mutuelle – April 11, 2013 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post