Exclusive Hell on Wheels Premiere Preview: How the Mighty Have Fallen

Get More: Exclusive, First Look

My, how the tables have turned.

When Hell on Wheels returns with its second season on AMC this Sunday (9/8c), the Swede’s reign as big man on campus is over and he’s now adjusting to life at the bottom of the food chain.

Enter Lily, who suddenly finds herself in a position of power over the former Hell-raiser.

Press PLAY below and watch the pair awkwardly adjust to the new power dynamic at hand.

Loading video...

Comments (7)

• Rough times ahead for the Swede. Still, it’s better than having Russell Edgington behead you with his bare hands…

Comment by wordsmith – August 10, 2012 04:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glad I read this. I had no idea it was starting up again this Sunday and it is one of my favorite new shows.

Comment by The Squatch – August 10, 2012 07:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You need to favorite the August premiere calender then.

Comment by Shaun – August 10, 2012 07:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cool show. It took a few episodes to gain it’s footing, but it got progressively better. Glad it’s back. And we need the Swede back in power to be the big thug that he is….

Comment by PB – August 11, 2012 09:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Lily. With Cullen, my favs characters

Comment by veronic – August 11, 2012 09:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show, and see Lilly and Cullen in a hot scene! <3<3

Comment by nitemar – August 11, 2012 03:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just started watching this show and it is awesome. Thank god for netflix. Up to Season 1 Episode 5.

Comment by Design-Utica – September 29, 2012 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post