Pretty Little Liars Reveals 12 'A'-Team Suspects -- Who Do You Think Will Be Outed In the Finale?

Who is joining Mona on the “A” Team?

Pretty Little Liars will heat things up in its summer finale, airing Aug. 28, by revealing someone else in Rosewood who has been betraying the Liars and is another key member of the terrorizing cell led by the mysterious “A.”

RELATED | Idol Alum Adam Lambert to Visit Pretty Little Liars

Fans of the young adult sudser/thriller can visit the Suspect Tracker at ABCFamily.com/TheBetrayal to survey the list of 12 candidates, one of whom will be unveiled as a very bad egg. By clicking on each photo, users can read comments/theories from fellow viewers, and then cast their vote for the likely culprit.

Who do you think has been acting as a covert cohort to “A”? As of Tuesday afternoon, Paige was leading the Suspect Tracker vote, followed by (Oh, nos!) Ezra. Toby and Melissa were tied for third, while Lucas, Caleb and Aria — yep, a Liar herself — rounded out the Top 7.

Bringing up the rear as long shots are Spencer, Aria’s dad Byron, Emily and Hanna, while Hannah’s mom Ashley had yet to elicit a lick of suspicion. (C’mon, folks — it’s Melrose‘s Sydney! Cast a wary eye!)

1. heatherp says:

Does it say that one of them is for sure “A”? That’s not how I read it and my theory isn’t even an option. It sounds very vague on the reveal.

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

“In the Aug. 28th summer finale of … Pretty Little Liars, someone in Rosewood will betray them all and be revealed as part of the “A” team…. ABCFamily.com has pared down the field of suspects to 12 characters.

• heatherp says:

Misread it as the reveal of the one and only “A”, not just part of the “A” team which I’m assuming could consist of any number of people…

• Mariana says:

Aria is not A why would she want to sabotage Spencer relationship with Toby or her own its probably Paige since the beginning she liked Emily,,, she didn’t like Emily being with Maya and plaus she got mad when she saw Emily kiss Mayas cousin
          Also it can be Lucas he hid the pill he put in Emily’s water and he was at the grave yard

• Tasha says:

I don’t know. Paige is kinda a obvious answer. In truth, I think it’s Nate. I know his is not one of the 12, but I just don’t trust him. And plus if you saw your girl/boyfriend kiss someone else, wouldn’t you be a little pissed? I know I would.

2. LilAngel says:

Aria seems strange since the beginning, so I think she is the mastermind of the A team

• Alex says:

I don’t know if she is “the mastermind” but she is definitely shady as hell, yes.

• dude says:

She’s always been my number 1 suspect for the big final A reveal.

• grace2552 says:

I would love for that to be true, but I think it’s too early in the story for one of the “core four” to be outed!

My bet and also kind of my hope is Lucas – he clearly has a sketchy/nefarious side, and revealing it may just be the only thing that could make him a compelling character.

• Soyespañol says:

In all good sense I disagree with you. I think it would be AWESOME if it gets revealed this early. It would be so twisted and unexpected. Aria is mi no.1 suspect too.

3. I still watch but am I the only one that’s a little bit tired of this show now? I enjoy the non-A aspects of it (there is some, before you shoot me down).

• Leo says:

I think the really aspect of PLL that makes us love to hate it is how they keep throwing mini-villains at us. Example: Lucas, Mona
      Based on the Suspect Tracker called Ultimate Betrayal, we can cross off Lucas and Melissa since they’re being suspected from the start. I dunno why Ashley and Byron are there and it’s a long shot so we can cross off them too. I think one of the Liars is behind ‘A’ team but that’s more of a Season Finale, not Summer Finale material.
      We’re left with Toby, Ezra, Caleb, Paige. Fits with the “Ultimate Betrayal” since they’re all the Liars’ bfs/gf. I’ll go with Toby.

• Leah says:

I stopped watching after the first episode back. It piled up on the DVR for a while, and then I deleted them all. I just completely lost interest.

4. Laura says:

I really hope it isn’t Paige! Emily would be devastated :(

• Russ says:

I don’t think it will be Paige. Emily’s first girlfriend gets killed and then have the next one evil. That no much negative for her. If it is a PLL significant other they will go for the happiest couple (Ezra) or they could just go with the obvious Lucas.

• grace2552 says:

Seconded! Poor Ems has been through enough!!

I don’t get why the majority of people think it’s Paige anyway – I don’t buy her as a secret villain for a second. The girl has no poker face! And also if she was in on the Emily kidnap plot, wouldn’t she have known better than to drink from the drugged flask?

5. Ashlee says:

I keep hoping that they could reveal A to us, viewers, while still keeping the liars in the dark. I’m tired, as a viewer, of constantly trying to figure it out. It’s doable. Plus then you could see a whole new perspective to the show, see A’s inner workings. I know that’s not necessarily what the books were about, but its okay to deviate.

6. Sam says:

it would actually be really baller of them to tell us Aria is part of it but yet keep the other 3 in the dark.

7. lisa says:

I think it ends the same as the books do. Everything just fits. But I hope it won’t because then it would be really surprising xx

8. sia says:

NO! It’s WREN!!!!!

• sarah says:

i think its wren as well.. why would he want to be always with the group? he wanted spencer and he failed and now he’s trying with hanna!

9. Dizzle says:

In a weird way, it could make sense that it’s Aria… But my bet is on Lucas. Has been since mid last season.

10. KBC says:

Why is all suspicion moved away from Jason? Plus, something’s always been off about Caleb….

11. Katie says:

I really think that they played this out for far too long. I have very little interest in who is A anymore, most of the episodes are sitting unwatched on my DVR because it’s so boring throughout the season now. This show was so great in the beginning when every episode opened more and more questions but it’s not like that anymore, now it’s just the same question over and over again.

12. Lauren says:

Melissa is obviously involved somehow.

13. dude says:

Since PLL has a history of “least shocking reveals” when it comes to A (Mona? Really?) I’m going to say its Lucas who “shocks them all” by shocking no one since everyone thinks he’s A.

14. Gilda says:

I surprised this is the list they paired it down to. Kinda kills any suspense that could be built are Wren or Jason. But I guess they could still be part of the A team, but not the one revealed in the finale. My bet is Melissa, second bet Lucas. I know they’re the obvious ones, but I just don’t see the other ones being bad. I don’t think either parent would hurt their kids, and I will be heartbroken if it’s one of the boyfriends. I don’t think it’s any of the Liars, either. Ezra’s up to something, but I don’t think he’s *bad* bad. He wouldn’t have ruined his life for Aria if he secretly hated her and wanted to hurt her, right?

15. iheartpaigeandemily says:

Just don’t let it be Paige…I bet the girls will turn Emily against Paige and then it will show that it’s someone else and Emily will feel guilty. I think it’s Wren personally….interesting how he got transferred to the nut house just as soon as Monda did……

16. Gilda says:

Although I don’t think it’s any of the Liars, A does kind of leave Aria alone, doesn’t she/he/it/them? They killed Emily’s girlfriend, they broke Spencer and Hannah’s relationships up, but since the parent affair thing way back in Season 1 they’ve really haven’t done anything super serious to Aria or her relationship with Ezra. Hmmm..I don’t if that means something’s up with Aria or with Ezra. or if it’s just the writers writing the stories that they want and it means nothing?
    I think maybe Ezra could be involved but is not super evil and still loves and protects Aria.

17. Lily says:

Mona is the first “A” if you’ve read the books. However, the show has kept her alive and you have to wonder about the cosmic reasoning behind that. There are plenty of people running around and plotting, but you’ll probably come to find that none of them are actually “A”, because then the show would be over. With more books being released, there is pretty much an endless supply of material and direction in which to take this,.

18. Maryam says:

My guess is Wren

19. Disastrous says:

I hate to say it because I’m a huge team Ezria fan but my gut is telling me that it’s Ezra who’s been betraying them.. The leader of the “A” gang if that’s what you want to call it has something big on Ezra.. something he could not let get out, Not just for his sake for his famiy’s sake as well. He’s with Aria.. He knows what he needs to know to NOT be to suspicious to the girls themselves. He never seems to pay much attention to all the craziness. I hope it’s not Ezra but I think that’s going to be it and it’s going to be a huge blow to Aria, Her life seems to need a little shaking up. Everyone else is dealing with something major in their own way! We’ll see!

• Deena says:

I don’t think so, only because they seem to be going with this storyline with his family. Sticking him as A right now would be switching gears suddenly & wouldn’t make sense.

20. Elyse says:

Lucas and Melissa seem a little obvious to me… but then again so did Mona and she turned out to be the first A… i do think Paige is the one who killed Maya. i’ve thought so since last seasons finale.

21. Sal says:

So, no Wren, Cece, Nate and Jenna? Even though they’re like shady as hell these past episodes? I think they will go with the ‘lazy’ route a.k.a. Lucas.

22. Me says:

I think they may follow the books, the whole “Ali’s twin” thing. Since they followed the books with Mona.

23. Hs says:

One of the pictures shows Hanna crying at a crime scene with spencer and aria looking dumbfounded. I’m guessing they will go with either Lucas or Caleb. We know Lucas had Mona’s pills from his visits to see her. He is all cryptic and secretive this season. I think he’s part of the team, but not a huge shock-they suspect him. Caleb, however has the technical means to send them the messages, the priveledge of being “in” the group and knowing what they know (for the most part). Plus, he disappears for chunks of time. Ultimately, I think the show will follow with the books, and real Ali will make an appearance. but who knows, the show does things differently than the books….Mona and Toby are still alive. I think that’s what keeps the viewers- if they followed the books, it would spoil the mystery

24. Elexis says:

it is not Aria but i think it is Toby,Ezra and Caleb and i think is it polben WREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. I love pretty little liars they give me a reason for getting out of bed on a tuesday there is no way aria could betray anyone of the liars when she is a liars herself but I am suspicious of the others

26. Suzanne says:

I’m going to go out on a limb and say Byron….he may have been having an affair with Allison (remember the earring that Aria thought was Meredith’s, but was really Allison’s …and Ali convinced Aria to trash her dad’s office)…and nothing really bad has happened to Aria in comparison to the other liars…sure, her relationship with Ezra was brought out into the open, but compared to the others, it’s been pretty easy going for her. Add to that their family’s mysterious move to Iceland after Allison disappeared.

27. KAlvey says:

I think it’s Paige or Wren.

28. colleennicole says:

I think either Lucas or Caleb is the betrAyer.

29. Tkaye says:

I don’t know…Paige always acts crazy, but then there was that thing with Nate. He was very concerned when he learned Jenna had been faking being blind. He said, “I know you saw me”. Then Jenna warned Emily and left. Do we even know for sure Nate was really Maya’ cousin?

30. Kay says: