RuPaul’s All Stars Drag Race Cast Revealed!

Get More: News, Video

RuPaul’s Drag Race has unmasked 12 lucky queens returning for this fall’s all-star edition and they are as follows: Chad Michaels, Yara Sofia, Pandora Boxx, Jujubee, Nina Flowers, Mimi ImFurst, Manila Luzon, Shannel, Alexis Matteo, Tammie Brown, Raven and Latrice Royale.

RELATED | Drag U Season 4 Finale Preview!

Silence! Press PLAY below to watch RuPaul announce the returning contestants via a cheeky Wonder Woman-inspired clip and then hit the comments with an answer to this question: Which MIA girl(s) got the shaft? (It’s pretty obvious, so don’t f— it up.)

Comments (30)

• The only one that I’m really going to miss seeing is Jessica Wild. Escandalo!

Comment by BrianLDC – August 6, 2012 10:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Actually, it’s a pretty good group.

Comment by Aleksa – August 6, 2012 10:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anyone betting that Shangela or Willam get dropped in the middle of those queens like an atomic bomb?

Comment by John – August 6, 2012 11:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was pretty shocked by the lack of Willam. But then Willam has only been on one episode of Drag U, and I would assume her popularity would mean more episodes for her. So either she’s too busy dragging it up in gay bars, or her issues go extremely deep. Considering Sharon Needles has been on once too, and she’s touring as the most recent winner, I think it’s issues. I always felt she did everything in her power to get booted midway through last season, but couldn’t stand being seen not winning.

Comment by KevyB – August 7, 2012 01:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I can believe that…. Shangela will be all “Hallelu is in the house!”.

Comment by Heidi Moore – October 11, 2012 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Now that we know there are teams, I bet they BOTH get rolled in in a box! Box fulla cray cray!

Comment by John – October 12, 2012 07:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Shangela, but I would love to see Willam, she/he has some great one-liners.

Comment by Jake – August 6, 2012 11:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would like to see Carmen Carrea. She is the most beautiful contestant ever.

Comment by Lisa (@KittyKay3) – August 6, 2012 11:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • carmen wouldnt be able to anyway, she’s a woman now…wouldnt be fair

Comment by Seansuxx – August 6, 2012 11:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • no shangela or willam?? i mean, i understand maybe not willam since she was kicked off cause of rule breaking but still….i mean, mimi imfurst?? she i dont even remember like the other ones, let alone be all star level.

Comment by courtland – August 6, 2012 11:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Works for me, other than Tammie Brown and Mimi Imfurst — I could name about 10 queens I’d be more interested in seeing than those 2. .

Comment by wtfnyc – August 6, 2012 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. I’d even take Shangela over Mimi.

Comment by Erin – August 6, 2012 01:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d trade Ongina & Willam for Tammie & Mimi, but solid list!

Comment by Steve – August 6, 2012 11:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome!! Pandora is one of my all time favourite Queens. I just love her! She’s so funny!
    And yay for Latrice!!!! That’s one fierce Queen. And Chad is just so lovely.

Comment by mia – August 6, 2012 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Think its ridicules that they are even having an “all star” show. Its only been on 3 years hasn’t it? Nina Flowers all the way!

Comment by corey – August 6, 2012 11:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Team Shangela…wanna bet she drops in a BOX!

Mimi??? DRAGisNotaContactSport
    replace with Jessica Wild

Comment by xanderhunter – August 6, 2012 12:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All I know is they better do a Drag Race All Stars tour. I’ll be first in line. That would be the drag show of all time.

Comment by YowzaPowza – August 6, 2012 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jujubee Jujubee jujubee, she should have won her season.

Comment by fernando rodriguez (@Fernanaberry) – August 6, 2012 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I expected more from RuPaul. The All-Star Editions is getting tired honey.

I’d rather watch something called Runners up Revenge. Previous winners are the judges…jack up the “talent” needed in the challenges and throw in some good t and shade.

gotta mix it up

Comment by qj201 – August 6, 2012 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gonna be a lot of fun. Can’t wait.

Comment by Bobby Milford – August 6, 2012 04:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tammie and Mimi? Seriously? Wishing Willam and Shangela would have been included. Ongina was adorable.

Comment by exBFF – August 6, 2012 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Shangela you are killing me she is my all time fav

Comment by Matthew B Lawler – August 6, 2012 09:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Like most are saying, it’s pretty solid, but I really hope Tammie Brown has some new tricks up her sleeve, because I wasn’t as impressed as I wanted to be the first time around. (Because Tammie Brown apparently wakes up, gets dressed, and performs just to suit my whims…)

Comment by Winnie – August 7, 2012 05:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Willam and Shangela in the same cast: priceless. Too bad. Morgan, Chad Raven and Latrice in the same cast: priceless. Too bad. I’m so happy to see Nina, Yara and Pandora. Love them. The cast overall (because of who’s missing) is playing out kind of boring and anti-climactic. Mimi Imfurst? Shannel? Alexis? Why?

Comment by MJF – August 7, 2012 08:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really wish they’d included Sahara. Watching her compete against Manila would have been spectacular

Comment by Andy – August 7, 2012 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i dont like them that much but thats a great idea :D

Comment by Jomiito – August 24, 2012 11:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Willam

Comment by jo pauc (@PaucJo) – August 8, 2012 12:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • the ultimate queen miss NINA FLOWERS this is gonna b the best RPDR ever.!
    i hope nina wins cause she got robed on the fisrt season but also raven and alexis its gonna be firce honey cant wait .!!!!!! btw does anybody know when its starting?

Comment by Jomiito – August 24, 2012 11:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m glad Raven is in the lineup. I can’t believe Tyra won over her.

Comment by Heidi Moore – October 11, 2012 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post