1. BrianLDC says:

The only one that I’m really going to miss seeing is Jessica Wild. Escandalo!

2. Aleksa says:

Actually, it’s a pretty good group.

3. John says:

Anyone betting that Shangela or Willam get dropped in the middle of those queens like an atomic bomb?

• KevyB says:

I was pretty shocked by the lack of Willam. But then Willam has only been on one episode of Drag U, and I would assume her popularity would mean more episodes for her. So either she’s too busy dragging it up in gay bars, or her issues go extremely deep. Considering Sharon Needles has been on once too, and she’s touring as the most recent winner, I think it’s issues. I always felt she did everything in her power to get booted midway through last season, but couldn’t stand being seen not winning.

• Heidi Moore says:

I can believe that…. Shangela will be all “Hallelu is in the house!”.

4. Jake says:

No Shangela, but I would love to see Willam, she/he has some great one-liners.

5. Lisa (@KittyKay3) says:

I would like to see Carmen Carrea. She is the most beautiful contestant ever.

6. courtland says:

no shangela or willam?? i mean, i understand maybe not willam since she was kicked off cause of rule breaking but still….i mean, mimi imfurst?? she i dont even remember like the other ones, let alone be all star level.

7. wtfnyc says:

Works for me, other than Tammie Brown and Mimi Imfurst — I could name about 10 queens I’d be more interested in seeing than those 2. .

8. Steve says:

I’d trade Ongina & Willam for Tammie & Mimi, but solid list!

9. mia says:

Awesome!! Pandora is one of my all time favourite Queens. I just love her! She’s so funny!
    And yay for Latrice!!!! That’s one fierce Queen. And Chad is just so lovely.

10. corey says:

Think its ridicules that they are even having an “all star” show. Its only been on 3 years hasn’t it? Nina Flowers all the way!

11. xanderhunter says:

Team Shangela…wanna bet she drops in a BOX!

Mimi??? DRAGisNotaContactSport
    replace with Jessica Wild

12. YowzaPowza says:

All I know is they better do a Drag Race All Stars tour. I’ll be first in line. That would be the drag show of all time.

13. Jujubee Jujubee jujubee, she should have won her season.

14. qj201 says:

I expected more from RuPaul. The All-Star Editions is getting tired honey.

I’d rather watch something called Runners up Revenge. Previous winners are the judges…jack up the “talent” needed in the challenges and throw in some good t and shade.

gotta mix it up

15. Gonna be a lot of fun. Can’t wait.

16. exBFF says:

Tammie and Mimi? Seriously? Wishing Willam and Shangela would have been included. Ongina was adorable.

17. No Shangela you are killing me she is my all time fav

18. Winnie says:

Like most are saying, it’s pretty solid, but I really hope Tammie Brown has some new tricks up her sleeve, because I wasn’t as impressed as I wanted to be the first time around. (Because Tammie Brown apparently wakes up, gets dressed, and performs just to suit my whims…)

19. MJF says:

Willam and Shangela in the same cast: priceless. Too bad. Morgan, Chad Raven and Latrice in the same cast: priceless. Too bad. I’m so happy to see Nina, Yara and Pandora. Love them. The cast overall (because of who’s missing) is playing out kind of boring and anti-climactic. Mimi Imfurst? Shannel? Alexis? Why?

20. Andy says:

I really wish they’d included Sahara. Watching her compete against Manila would have been spectacular

21. Jomiito says:

the ultimate queen miss NINA FLOWERS this is gonna b the best RPDR ever.!
    i hope nina wins cause she got robed on the fisrt season but also raven and alexis its gonna be firce honey cant wait .!!!!!! btw does anybody know when its starting?

22. Heidi Moore says:

I’m glad Raven is in the lineup. I can’t believe Tyra won over her.