Glee Scoop: 12 Season 4 Spoilers on Finchel, Klaine, Brittana and More!

One of the fall TV season’s biggest mysteries involves Glee‘s upcoming fourth season: Namely, what will executive producer Ryan Murphy and his writing team cook up for the multiple characters seen graduating William McKinley High — and pondering their mostly uncertain futures — in last May’s finale?

Twitter die-hards who follow Murphy and series star Lea Michele on Twitter have gotten a few clues about Season 4’s new directions (if you’ll pardon the pun) in the form of candid on-set pictures and occasional plot-twist tidbits. We’ve gathered up all the intel into one handy gallery, so click through the photos below, then hit the comments with your hopes and theories for what you’ll see when Glee returns on Thursday, Sept. 13 (9/8c on Fox).

RELATED | Lea Michele Speaks Out About Her New Love Interest!

1. Johanna says:

Has everyone forgotten Klain’s earlier troubles?? They”ve had more bumps in the road than any of the others!! Sebastian, that other guy Kurt met or just the fact that they’ve been slushied for being together? The difference is they can manage it. Don’t break them up. Ever.

• Joseph Ellis says:

I just hope Sebastian doesn’t start or end up at McKinley. That may ruin Klaine forever. I, mean if they ever break-up, they will have no chance of getting back together. Sebastian wants Blaine badly, and may do anything in his evil, twisted-mind to get Blaine as his own. These writers I feel need to understand that even tho a little drama is okay for any relationship — it can get worse if no communication and/or loyality is there when it is all said and done. I just hope for a breakup-then-makeup for all couples by the end of Season 4! Is that too much to ask?

• Kay says:

I agree with you there, Joseph. I don’t trust Sebastian at all, and it would not surprise me if somehow he tries to take advantage of the situation (Blaine being lonely without Kurt) and I’m afraid Blaine won’t be strong enough to resist his advances. I don’t want to see Blaine get hurt, and I am afraid that situation could turn Kurt against him. Guess we will just have to see what the writers come up with to create drama/conflict between Kurt and Blaine. I hate to see any couple break up but I don’t want them to cheat on each other either.

2. j says:

My body is ready!!! 1 month left!!

3. TotalGleek says:

I am so sick of Rachel. They focus on her way too much. Even if they didn’t, she makes everything about herself anyway. Enough already. I was really happy that she moved out to NY b/c I thought it meant we’d see less of her, but judging by the tweets, that won’t be the case. It’s still the Rachel show. *puke*

Whatever. As long as they don’t break up Brittana (or at least not for too long), I’m in. They are the highlight of the show for me. I love Santana! She has changed so much since season one. I couldn’t stand her before, but they’ve really redeemed her since she fell for Brittany (who is totally funny and the best dancer there). They’re so cute together!

• Terry says:

Agreed, I’m tired of it only being about Rachel!

• F. Dillinger says:

What show have you been watching? Rachel’s been the lead since the first episode!! Okay, all right, Kurt had an important arc during season two and Santana grew a lot and okay all of the characters have their storylines but it’s been always mainly focused on Rachel Berry. Gosh.

4. marlene-klaine says:

if klaine really breaks up, i stop watching the show :/ they can fight and reconcile as often as they want, but dont dare let them really break up!!

• Joseph Ellis says:

They will lose many viewers if that happens. Believe me!! I am hoping that if they do breakup, Klaine will come back as a couple in the end. Or I am right behind you. :(

5. Coach BEAST says:

What’s gonna happen with sue’s baby?:)

• Kay says:

Sorry to say this, but I don’t really care about Sue at this point. She is a bitter lady and I get tired of her constantly complaining about the Glee Club. Hopefully this baby will help her to become a better person. The only time she was ever actually nice was when her sister died and they had the funeral scene. She actually seemed like a human being at that time. But then she was right back to her old vindictive ways.

6. megan says:

If the break kurt and blaine up i will never watch the show again

• Kay says:

I said that at first too, but I have decided that I will continue to watch the show because I love both Blaine and Kurt, and whether they are together or apart I will always care what happens to them. But I do hope that in the end they will end up together but if not I just hope that they are happy and fulfilled with whoever they do end up with. The only reason I started watching Glee was because of Darren Criss and Chris Colfer and I can’t abandon the show now. I do want to see a reunion of all the characters at some point. And hopefully there will be a wedding sometime in the future (Will and Emma).

7. amanda young says:

Blaine and kurt need to stay together for the whole year then get married and go to new york together

8. Brian says:

It was the end of season one of glee and I thought the Finn character was the real underdog of glee a fish out of water swimming with a group he was unfamiliar with. This is where the comedy on glee really shined especially the interaction between Finn and Rachel and Finn and Kirk. Ryan Murphy kept talking about lee michele this and that and i feel it burned at him that Cory and Chris scenes were being recognized and praised by fans and media alike. Season 3 starts and no more Finn and Kirk also neither of them are allowed to follow their passion to perform and the show becomes the rachel berry show at the new Fame location with Rachel and a whole new cast of characters. Since neither character is going to get to do what they desire, I feel that watching Lea Michele is no longer important to me. Glee is over. I might watch the first episode Cory has a significant part in which might not be till episode 6 or 7 and I hope he gets to interact with Kirk other than that one episode to see how his time on glee ends I will not watch the new location or the new characters. Good luck to those still going to watch.

9. Naomi says:

WOW! Just reading all these comments and I am mind blown, so many thoughts and hopes going through my head right now, so confused. Can’t wait to see what season 4/Ryan Murphy has in store for us. (extremely excited!!!)

10. F. Dillinger says:

Sometimes I get a little shocked by a lot of “Gleeks” who say they’ll stop watching the show if their favorite couples aren’t together. Seriously? That only shows how you don’t actually like Glee. If you did, you’d watch it for the CHARACTERS, and their stories, not who-is-dating-who. Frustrating.

11. The sweet 1 says:

Ill miss racheal and quinn my fav ppl also my bad boy <3 drop puck ah but I do wanna feel some new folks im a softmore in.high school I want glee to b there forever
    ~#1 gleek

12. ashley wise says:

i want blaine and sam to get together they have a lot of chemistry

13. janet says:

You seem almost gleeful at the prospect of killing finchel the thing is the writers are the ones who decided long ago what is going to happen but having finn shoot himself is really the biggest cop out ever and helps kill that relationship even easier than i thought. It is manufactured conflict that makes me cringe suddenly the girl who got a teacher fired after not giving her a solo suddenly needs yoda to help her find her new path give me a break and people are buying this and the actor playing this part has done nothing but pimp himself and his pr team has yoyod this guy to the point where i actually cannot stand the way he presented himself he has the gig what the hell was his problem glee has become what i feared most a show that is about selling itunes look at ryan murphy using twitter as a promotional tool and saying lets get these tunes to the top wow wow wow glee has become a joke unto itself they do not need plot they do not need continuity because the show means nothing just watch the next production number and buy those songs.