Glee Scoop: 12 Season 4 Spoilers on Finchel, Klaine, Brittana and More!

One of the fall TV season’s biggest mysteries involves Glee‘s upcoming fourth season: Namely, what will executive producer Ryan Murphy and his writing team cook up for the multiple characters seen graduating William McKinley High — and pondering their mostly uncertain futures — in last May’s finale?

Twitter die-hards who follow Murphy and series star Lea Michele on Twitter have gotten a few clues about Season 4’s new directions (if you’ll pardon the pun) in the form of candid on-set pictures and occasional plot-twist tidbits. We’ve gathered up all the intel into one handy gallery, so click through the photos below, then hit the comments with your hopes and theories for what you’ll see when Glee returns on Thursday, Sept. 13 (9/8c on Fox).

RELATED | Lea Michele Speaks Out About Her New Love Interest!

1. j says:

I don’t know. I’m still nervous about the new format (and I’m one of the few viewers who actually STILL enjoys the show). But I can’t wait to deliberate. What saddens me is the fact that we will only get to see Mercedes, Quinn and Puck in a few episodes :(

2. Allie says:

I bet most of the old ND members will come back for the Turkey Day episode. I mean they’ll have too they’ll all be on break D:

• A. says:

I’m looking forward to that episode the most. Apparently Sectionals will happen at the same time. Hoping to see all of the old members in the audience watching.

• Alexis says:

It’s confirmed! The entire original nd will be back for the 2 part turkey day ep!

3. Kirk says:

certainly I’m not first?

4. Beth says:

I’ll just be happy if they mange to really develop any of the plots since the already large cast will be in two or more locations.

5. Sarah says:

Umm, Glee is coming on at 9 not 8. They changed the time.

6. Marcus says:

Call me when all the mentioned couples break up. I might start caring again…

• Kate says:

In a way I agree with you. S2 and 3 were nothing but couples and their dramas. I’m hoping for really good storylines for each character to grow. It was so much funnier and more interesting when the characters were individualized as in s1.

7. A. says:

If Glee wants to continue its trend with parallels it’ll have Klaine breakup in The Break-Up along with Rachel finally accepting that she and Finn broke up. Who knows if this is what’ll happen, but it would be nice – The First Time was one of my favorite episodes from season 3. All couples need drama, and break ups mean makeups.

• sky says:

Agreed. I loved The First Time also. I think Klaine will have to face troubles being apart. Just like Finchel. We’ll have to wait to see about Brittana and Tike.

8. Tiff says:

I wouldn’t mind if Kurt and Blaine hit some troubled waters. It would be interesting to see them break up, as well. Because, as much as I love them, they are getting a bit boring as a couple. As long as they get back together in the end. I just love them too much to accept them as broken up for good!

• Lee says:

I agree with this. They just have to get back together. I enjoyed seeing them get together in season 2, so hopefully it’s fun to watch.

• Kay says:

I agree too. If they must break up I am hoping that eventually they will end up together. Kurt and Blaine are my favorite couple and I know that long-distance relationships are challenging. Hopefully the writers will create an interesting storyline for them to help them get out of their “old married couple” funk. If it means breaking them up then so be it, but hopefully eventually they will find their way back to each other because I really feel they were meant for each other.

• Carolyn Taylor says:

I agree but I am still going to cry like a baby

• Diana Kennedy says:

I agee, let them have problems, but dont let them breakup, they’re the greatest couple on the show!!! LOVE KLAINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Rach says:

Cryptic pic on a ladder??? Does no one do research anymore? That pic is from the actors’ visit to the set of American Horror Story, nothing to do with Glee.

10. Chris says:

Aren’t some of these photos from season 3? Although I still contend that Klaine wouldn’t have become a boring couple had the writers actually invested on a non contrived storyline after “The First Time”, I could certainly see them breaking up but then Blaine finding his way to NYC after he graduated. Though if the continuity gods were actually overseeing Glee, Blaine would have graduated last season with Kurt since Blaine was a Jr. in season 2!

• anne says:

Yes, to everything you said Chris! Klaine doesn’t need to be boring. Blaine didn’t need to be a junior. sigh.

• Lee says:

Klaine was great in Dance With Somebody, they made mistakes and jumped to conclusions and it was interesting. The problem is, the writers won’t give them any multi-episode arcs. Same with Brittana, they’re boring and I don’t even know why they’re together. The writers are 100% to blame. Both Klaine and Brittana were better in season 2 when they got more focus.

• Alex says:

I’d agree both couples were better in season 2 by a long shot, however, once Klaine got together even with multiple storylines there was just nothingness. They were much better as potential love interests. I enjoy Brittana together, there’s just not much to enjoy since they are hardly written together.

• Jay. says:

That’s your opinion, a lot of people liked The First Time and Dance With Somebody, their only episodes with actual focus. I personally don’t like Brittana’s dynamic, I feel like Santana needs a girlfriend who can function. That’s just my opinion though.

• sky says:

But the show needed Darrin to be their star for the New Directions.

11. dude says:

The photos of Chris Colfer and Lea Michele together (the ladder) are from when they visited the American Horror Story set which is next door to Glee. They have nothing to do with Glee’s 4th season and only prove both Lea and Chris are in LA.

12. dude says:

If we’re assuming that he’s being paired with a returning character, it will probably be Sugar. However, he could very well be paired with new addition Becca Tobin (Kitty) or one of the Glee Project girls, depending on who wins.

13. RachelA says:

I just cannot wait for Klaine to break up. It is so stale and tired. I’m beyond bored with it.

• Casey says:

Completely agree. It lacks chemistry (yes Klainers there are many people out there who do not see the chemistry just because you do). It’s boring. It’s predictable as hell. And I’m sure that Darren and Chris would love to try acting out a relationship with other people. (And no, this does not mean they must get back together in the end.)

• hmm says:

There are many people who do see the chemistry, though. Just because you and some others don’t doesn’t mean it isn’t there. I think Klaine is gonna end up together in the end, like Finchel – I feel like the narrative makes it kind of obvious, but you don’t have to agree.

• Marco says:

Just because you see it, doesn’t mean it’s there. And it isn’t. The only thing the narrative makes obvious is that Klaine and Finchel are together just because (and I don’t mean that in a positive way. They are forced, contrived and ridiculous. And after Blaine’s horrid behvior in season 3, I am still wondering ‘Why does Kurt stay with such a jerkoff?’

• lol says:

Did you know that chemistry is subjective? Some people see the chemistry between Finn and Rachel as well as Kurt and Blaine, but you obviously don’t – that doesn’t mean it is or isn’t there, it just means different people see different thing. Do you understand that? And Blaine being a “jerkoff” usually amounts to Blaine not being Hot Jock Of Choice #1 or #2.

• Jay. says:

Well I feel like Klaine and Finchel are together because they’re in love, and I like watching both couples. It’s exhausting how much hate I see both couples get, Finn and Blaine especially. In the end I feel like they’re both as endgame as couples like Wemma and Brittana though, so it doesn’t really matter.

• Sarah says:

So Blaine was the one with the horrid behavior? Oh yeah you’re right, he sure didn’t help Kurt with his NYADA application when everything didn’t work for Kurt, he didn’t take a slushie in the face to save humiliation (and pain but that he didn’t know) for his boyfriend, he didn’t give him a promise ring he made himself while promising to love him forever, he didn’t told kurt that he was the love of his life, he didn’t TRANSFER SCHOOLS just to be with Kurt, he wasn’t ready to give up a role he wanted for Kurt (He finally took it because Kurt told him it was okay), he didn’t help Kurt for his NYADA audition, he didn’t take Kurt side when Sue wanted to force Kurt to dress up as a drag queen and so on. In the contrary what did Kurt really did for Blaine this season…. Did he take his side when Finn was being a jerk to Blaine? Did he defend Blaine when his brother wouldn’t support him and was being mean to him? Did he gave Blaine any christmas present? And what he did with Chandler (whether you consider it being cheating or not) was unsensitive and inacceptable. Yes, in season 3, Blaine has some moments where he didn’t did the right things (like in first time, the scene in the car) but throughout the season the one who has the horrid behavior was definetly Kurt.

• Joseph Ellis says:

I have been a fan of Klaine & Finchel from day 1 of Season 2 and 3. So I am freaking out that the writers are working on a breaking up for Klaine especially. But, it would be nice to see them fight a little and try to work things out like in the Dance With Somebody episode. I am hoping these couple stay together in the end results. Cause if they don’t, a Season 5 will be boring pointless. To think I have liked GLEE for two and a half years now, and now my favorite couples may split.((SCARED))

• CA says:

Not to mention that Ryan Murphy always points to the chemistry between them as to why he elected to get them together, which was not his original plan. As someone pointed out earlier — the writers only have themselves to blame for any idea that this couple is boring. So much more could have and should have been done that would have still allowed Kurt and Blaine to be in a healthy but interesting relationship.

• sky says:

So say I. To everything you said. I think that Kurt needed a guy like Blaine to open him up and accept himself. Blaine needed Kurt to be a part of the New Directions to start Darren’s place as the star of season 4 New Directions. I think that both actors are ready to shake things up. A long distance relationship, especially, one in HS and the other in NY(I’m hoping Kurt finds his way there), will be tempting to the characters. I think it will be good for each of them to grow as individuals. Kurt needs to find his niche-right now that’s unknown. So who will Sarah Jessica Parker be for Kurt-NY designer perhaps? So fun for Kurt to find his place in his future. Everyone needs that to be fulfilled. But for me-Klaine was stale bread.

• Jay. says:

I agree, they came into each other’s lives at a perfect time, and now is a good time for them to try long distance, fail, and grow as people in different places. They haven’t really been apart much at all since they got together, so I can see that being an issue. Kurt needs to focus on NY and vogue.com and Blaine needs to learn to stand alone as an individual and not just Kurt’s other half. It’ll be interesting for me to see how they find their way back to each other.

• JJ says:

Yes. There is just really nothing left with then. The build up was way better than them actually together. The chemistry is not there and neither actors seem to enjoy the couple.

• B. says:

The actors just want drama, like Cory and Lea get to have all the time. Chris said he’d be fine with them getting back together after a breakup and Darren said now that they’ve established Klaine it has to be clear they’re getting back together after a breakup. They both know what they’re talking about and are absolutely correct.

• Joseph Ellis says:

I hope you right!! Long-distance is going to be hard thing on Blaine I think to be honest. Kurt is the love of his life so I know first-hand that being alone is going to be a challenge on him. That’s why like I said before I hope they return to each other soon olr later after the Break-Up episode, cause I am fearing Blaine is going to have a tough time without Kurt by his side. Same with Rachel & Santana being apart from Finn/Brittany. It will be nerve-wrecking yet interesting to see what happens for all three couples. I’ll nervously be watching to see for myself. Being a fan of these couples for so long — I surely don’t want them to split up entirely.

• N says:

I don’t agree with any of you, and obviously many people don’t, since Klaine is the biggest fanbase in the Glee fandom. It doesn’t mean I hate you for your opinions, but that’s exactly what it is – opinions. You can’t determine a couple is ‘boring’ or ‘lacking in chemistry’ because that’s something that is different for each one – it bores you, it most definitely does not bore me. You think it lacks chemistry, I think they have the best chemistry on the show; it’s not something you can be certain about because it’s not FACTS you can just go google or check or something. I can, halfheartedly, agree that they need SOME KIND of shake up. I do not agree, however, that they should break up – most certainly not permanently. I don’t believe RIB will do it, too – it will lose them so many watchers, me included, who watch this show solely for the amazing cast and their various ships – which is Klaine for many of them. Glee isn’t a high-rated, sophisticated TV show, and we all know it. It’s predictable, which is how we know that yes, it is likely Klaine will break up, but they most definitely WILL be back together, simply because it’s how the writers, mainly RIB, do it – they don’t know HOW to do anything else. E.g. Finchel.
      Your opinions are completely fine, because you have the right to think whatever you want and ship whatever you want and like whatever you want, and NO ONE can tell you it’s wrong. What you can’t do, however, is argue with facts – I can’t do that, either. So what if I want Klaine to remain together and never break up? So what if I want no other character to come between them again? I can’t control this show, not by my own and mostly not even with a huge fanbase such as the Klainers, and so what will happen will most likely not fit what I want. And we all have to deal with that, same as how you have to deal with the fact that it’s 99% percent sure they WILL be back together soon.

• Apple toast says:

Well sayed, I agree.

• Joseph Ellis says:

AGREED!!! All these “arguing with facts” is just rude and down-right scary. Klaine has made the show so much more than a comedy/drama TV show. It has teachs people that love can come no matter who you are, sexual perfanence you are etc. These two characters have made the show the great hit it is in my eyes and that’s it. Hopefully Rib knows and understands that factor of truth.

• Kay says:

Well said, N. I agree with you totally.

14. Lee says:

Sam will be with Sugar, right? I’m not sure how that’ll work, but it should be interesting. Samcedes was cute, but I’m okay with something else.

• sky says:

Just like Klaine and Brittana and Tike and Samcedes, one in HS and the other across country going to school will be a great challenge to young people to stay together. At least for now. It makes me wonder if the writers are doing The Break up episode using Chasing Pavements as a group number for an omen of sorts. Just keeping different options open for the characters to grow this season. I think it will be a nice change for the characters to sprout out and test different waters. New cast members-guys and girls we’ll get to see how they fit in. I, for one, am looking foward to the change. A different format or way the New Directions interact. Since the pilot the ND, only interacted with each other, swapping girlfriends/boyfriends, stealing boyfriends or girlfriends/ the competitions with obstacles facing their way to win. I’d like to see where the writers will take us now. Now that there is a side bar of characters living out and facing adult issues and life.

• Kate says:

Sam was a really nice guy trying to fit in s2 by dating a cheerleader-Quinn. Sam and Mercedes were such an afterthought that they were just a fill-in story toward the end of s3. I wonder if one of the new girls will catch his eye.

15. Danny says:

If Rachel is the only character to appear in every episode of Season 4, then this show is headed down a dead end. Less time devoted to the actual glee club, when already past seasons centered too much on a select few characters and ignored others, means that new characters will remain undeveloped. Then when the juniors graduate this year, we are left with a few people in the glee club we don’t care much about, while focusing on characters not in the glee club. So then what does Season 5 do? Lea Michele is a star and crazy talented, but this show is called “Glee” and needs to remain at the high school level, or move to a NYADA glee club or something, to remain true to its title.

16. Sue says:

Love the show but I know they lost a lot of viewers because of the decision not to bring back heart throb Damian McGinty. They just did nothing to build a story line for him. Too bad

17. Lori says:

Looking forward to the Finchel duet but why do they need to throw Klaine in? I love the duets between Finn and Rachel and we rarely have just those two together anymore!

• sky says:

I love Finn and Rachel duets also. But I think that the episode is about separation and how it affects different characters. Chasing Pavements by Adele, if this is the song, will be stellar by all who sing it. Also fits the storyline.

18. Amanda says:

I’m just waiting for this new format to lead a swift cancellation after this season.

19. Mike says:

All I want to know is when Dave comes back. They still haven’t finished the freakin’ suicide storyline. Did he even graduate? Get sent to a “cure the gay away camp” by his mother? Learn to accept himself? That dream sequence wasn’t a flash forward- it was a DREAM sequence.

• Leo says:

agreed… yet I don’t have that much faith in the Glee writers anymore; as it looks now, I’m not watching (again.. last season I just watched 2 eps)

• Casey says:

Dave won’t be back. He is about to be on a new show on ABC called ‘Last Resort’.

• F. Dillinger says:

I actually think they really shouldn’t touch on Karofsky’s storyline again. It had an ending: Dave learning to accept himself and having high hopes for the future, no matter what happens until that. Also I think the writers would screw it up.

20. hmm says:

I’m looking forward to more Klaine and Finchel, hopefully the season has a happy ending for both of them. Who knows what season 5 is gonna look like. I just don’t want a sad finale like season 3 had.

21. Rock Golf says:

Based on Photo 8, I predict that Rachel will break up with Will and begin seeing a bicycle seat.

22. Nicole says:

Where is Cory??? Where is Finchel??? Im so scared to see what happens this season, but one things for sure Rachel and Finn better end up together or I will cry and eat ice cream 24/7 and get fat until they do! (:

• elena says:

me too girl. I went through like depression for a week when I watched the finale. they better be together next season.

23. anyv says:

After seeing all the spoilers that have talked about on twitter and the way people have been going to extremes to get to see unreleased scenes of there favorite couples I am not going to be watching glee at all because it just seems to me that if the show was good enough on its own then Ryan Murphy would not have fan jump through hoops or do extreme things just to see the unreleased scenes. I am not saying that it is his fault that people are doing these things i am just saying i would think that he would at least state to the people that doing extreme things to get these scenes will not help your cause

24. sky says:

I would really love to watch Catherine Zeta Jones on Glee. So talented. Even just one episode would may it all worth while.

25. Brock says:

Seems to be a mistake in this article! It says that Ryan Murphy has revealed spoilers about Glee. I think we all know now that anything that man says has to be taken with a grain of salt….

26. Kurt says:

Please god lets Kaine break up. Kurt deserves much better and they were acting like an old married couple even before they became an official couple. They never really showed them all lovey dovey. It was always old married couple. Plus they don’t have like zero chemistry together I think it has to do with the fact Chris and Darren hate each other

• What world are you living in?? Darren & Chris are great friends!! Thay hang out together and support each other in their other endeavors! They have awesome chemistry together! They make everthing look so believable! Their relationship was portrayed beautifully starting with a great friendship that turned into love. Klaine is a very much loved couple!

• anne says:

They don’t hate each other. Get real. Kurt deserves someone better? Like someone perfect with no flaws? Talk about boring. Blaine thinks Kurt hung the moon. They both deserve each other and are adorable.

• Alex says:

I personally think Blaine is a bit too…I don’t know, maybe a bit too dependent? He seems to see Kurt in this moon-of-my-life way, and I think maybe a break-up might help him with that, maybe help him stand as him own person. I do love Kurt and Blaine, don’t get me wrong, but I think a temporary break-up might do much more good than harm for them in the long run.

• F. Dillinger says:

I completely agree. And YES, finally a fellow Klaine fan who understands that wanting them to break up for a little while isn’t the same as hating them as a couple.

27. Kate says:

But as much as Ryan Murphy baits us with these inconclusive to almost non-existent teasers, he still remains cryptic and even a fibber to keep the show a secret. It seems he gets too talkative and steps in it at times.

28. Kate says:

I just don’t think that Finchel info will be let out too much. After all, Finn’s storyline is really quite secret. So if there were any story lines about Finchel to be had, I think they will be pretty much a bunch a fairytales. Til that episode airs. Whenever that will be.

29. Karissa Ruck says:

CZJ as Blaine’s mom would be crazy awesome. :-) I also love the idea of Kurt having a future in fashion. Is that confirmed yet, or is it still just rumour? It certainly seems to be a persistent one. I’m also okay with Kurt and Blaine having a rocky transition to long-distance, but I really really hope they get through it and don’t break my heart.

• Alex says:

Ryan Murphy said he’d triumph at Vogue.com, so it’s pretty solid. I don’t know what SJP is going to be like, but I can’t wait to see her. Between that whole new experience and being in a new city, it’s no shock Kurt just won’t be able to hold together a long-distance relationship. Those are hard enough without all of that. But yeah, it’s gonna be heartbreaking for sure, but seeing them work through it through the season after The Break-Up episode could be amazing and make me love them as a couple even more. If that’s possible.

30. Jen says:

I just hope we get to see more of Brittany. She was really lacking last season and I think that’s why I didn’t enjoy it as much. I love watching her perform. Can’t wait to see how Brittana and Finchel progress. I think we all know a break up for Klaine is imminent. They’ve run their course.

• Kay says:

I’m not sure if Brittana will make it either. Brittany doesn’t seem too committed to Santana and is too easily influenced by others. I have a feeling she will have a new relationship before the season is over.

31. Josie says:

SABASTIAN SMYTH SOMEHOW TURNS STRAIT an joins new directions for the girl he loves but still the gleeks don’t trust him cause he can still talk back and fight…..hmmmm grant. :)

32. Rudain says:

This season is going to be trash .. Not watching

33. Nellie says:

So, I guess Quinn is just forgotten now.
    And anyone who says we rarely see Finchel together now, please…please stop. Finchel is literally 90% of Glee. Let some other couples shine through, yeah?

34. jen says:

I feel like a lose a couple brain cells every time I read a couple mash-up name..

35. Carri says:

This used to be my very favorite show. Now I wish I could make myself care about these people. This has turned into yet another teenage soap opera – overly dramatic, stereotypical, unrealistic and nauseating. Way to ruin a good thing, Mr. Murphy!

36. Kim says:

I hope Santana does decide to move to NY before the end of this year! I want to see Pezberry take on NY! These two have proven to be the two leading ladies of the show! Santana has big ambitions just like Rachel so it’s only right they become friends/enemies/frienemies in NY!
    And as for Brittana I know they are endgame but I also don’t want to see them be apart for the whole season! I needs to sees more Sweet Ladies Kisses!

37. beth says:

personally, and you fellow gleeks may hate me for saying this, but i’m bored of rachael, and finn, they both got too many solos and they weren’t even the best singers, over here in uk we have to wait for the episodes but sometimes it’s not worth it, i hope they manage to persuade cameron from the first glee project to come because he’s amazing, i’d like to see some fresh storylines as well because they’re a bit repetative at the moment

• Kay says:

Rachel always got all of the solos – all through the series – she expected them, and when she was being challenged she got mad. Not sure how she will be in NYADA – she will have to learn to accept the fact that she is not going to always get everything she wants. Hopefully it will make her grow up faster and learn to be a better person.

38. Jay. says:

I wonder how much drama season 4 is going to have? With everyone going their separate ways. Hoping Kurt and Blaine can work things out, same with Finn and Rachel. As for New Directions, I have a feeling they’ll have trouble with competitions, but I hope not.

39. Melissa Fowles says:

I know it cant go on forever but i think if they take all the old charecters out and break up all the loves and we have to get use to new people like many other shows glee will fail :(

40. rubixcube1079 says:

They’ll be back in Wil and Emma’s wedding, and Wade aka Unique will be transferring school as they mentioned it last season, giving clues for season 4. Plus it’s going to be a blood bath! (: sounds interesting..

41. bea says:

I just want to see how the new people change the choir room, and who’s gonna step up as the next leaders. If I could have it my way it’d be a democracy – who needs leads? But that might be messier. I wonder if any of the current seniors will be making their way to New York at the end of the season.

42. DK says:

In the picture with Lea Michele and Kate Hudson, there is a girl in the background who looks like Melanie Moore from SYTYCD! This would make sense as both shows are on Fox and Kate Hudson teaches a dance class. Anyone with me on this??

43. Klaine says:

Kurt and Blaine need each other I’m ok with a little more drama between them but I’m gonna die if they don’t end up together.

• vivs says:

i feel the same way. the distance is going to shake things up and if they break up they have to get back together at some point. it´s been great to see that a healthy love story can be written for tv and have so many fans. they don´t need to be boring just because they get along.
      it´s ok to show people cheating or breaking up, but not ALL of the couples need to do that.

44. Penguin says:

Glee has turned into the Finchel show. They’re aren’t even good together. No relationship on Glee is healthy including Brittana (which I love). Season 3 was just a joke, starting with Quinn turning punk then trying to get Beth back. Once again Finn does something horrible and outs Santana and gets no punishment for it. Even I can except that Santana can be a bitch, but at least she’s honest about it and realises that fact. Then the disaster that was Shelby/Puck happened, which was so unneeded and random, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WRITERS? Then Finchel get engaged?! I was honestly considering stopping watching the show after that. The biggest mistake being Quinn getting in a car accident that she recovered WAY too quickly from with no scars at all. I’m hoping that season 4 will get back into the style of being good that made me watch it in the first place. My biggest concern is plot line and characterisation, which Glee seemed to lack in season 3.
    *cough* Tina *cough*
    Need I speak of all the cut scenes? Rachel and Quinn in the bridal shop, Rachel’s yearbook message to Kurt, Santana singing Santa Baby in which SHE picked out the earrings that Finn gave to Rachel at christmas and Santana coming out to the Cheerio’s: Which was a complete joke that was lacking seriousness and emotion.
    I doubt season 4 will be what everyone is hoping for.

45. LR says:

Where is Joe Hart? Samuel Larsen has such a wonderful voice. Last years graduating class needs to move on. Bring in the new talent with new story lines. This show is about a high school Glee club. Its turning into the Rachal Berry show. Most of the characters have just as much talent as Lea Michele that would give the show so much more interest. Move on graduating class, you’re no longer in high school.

• Kay says:

They showed photos of their first week of filming, and he was in the choir room along with Blaine, Artie, Brittany, Sam and Sugar.

46. emily says:

well, for me- I’m only watching glee to follow rachel, finn and kurt’s storyline. And I’m definitely hoping for some pezberry friendship. Maybe I’ll like santana again. I kinda hope that the breakup is brittana. I love finchel and klaine! and I dont hate brittana, I just feel like they never worked.. just my opinions! I personally preferred artie and brittany. I thought they were cute.
    Really excited for season 4! and if finchel don’t get back together I think I just might die.

• Tate says:

Right there with you on everything. I loved Artie and Brittany. Brittany seemed to have more lines filled with humor and emotion. I like Santana and Britttany but season 3 was a really dry spell for Brittany. I adore Santana, just wish that her girlfriend was more committed. I watch Glee for Rachel, Finn and Kurt as well. After watching the deleted scene with Rachel and Kurt, makes me love their friendship even more. I, too, can’t wait for the spicey friendship between Santana and Rachel. I’m definitely looking foward to the new format and see how it plays out.

47. Smiley May says:

You know, I am reading some of these comments and I must say…WOW! It is a TV show. Just a bunch of people (in make-up) entertaining you when you are bored. They work very hard to produce these episodes and some episodes are fantastic while others just ok. And that is just fine. Their main story lines are mostly dead on to high school kids. Every high school has a Finn and Rachel madly in love with each other that decide to get married (and some do, but most don’t). Like it or not, the spark that made the show interesting in the 1st season, was the Finn and Rachel story and Kurt’s struggles. Once those things are resolved there will be the next level of angst. Santana and her struggles in season 3 for example. The creators are extremely talented people that try to put some true to life stories in an interesting fashion, but in the end they will do the right thing. We knew from the moment that Finn proposed (even by the words he used) that there would never be a teen wedding for them, but an adult one, yes. We know that Kurt and Blaine will go their separate ways, and down the road will reunite. If you love the show embrace the changes and give them a chance. You are arguing about plots you have not seen. Just like in real life, all these guys and girls will break up and some like in real life will get together again. You have to drive a lot of cars when you are looking to purchase one. Life long marriage in not much different…you have to experience the jerks to appreciate the nice guys. Rachel and Kurt both need some jerks in their lives for a while. And Finn and Blaine may meet new people that will knock them (and us as viewers) for a loop. I hope they all find them, and we are greatly entertained by them. And how about this scenario, Brittany still has not admitted to being gay, so why not Sam and Brit?

• Just A Fan says:

Thank you! This is the best comment I have seen! I’m looking forward to the new season and what is happening. Yes Klaine is my favorite couple but I know that there hasn’t been a lot between them like it’s too perfect. But we shall see… yes I’ll be upset if they break up.. .but then again… this show is to make it as realistic as possible.

• Kate says:

Thank you!!!!!!!!!! Spot on. This is what Glee has tried to do and still is. People get all bent over “speculations” of what might happen without letting the show take its course. I totally, agree with EVERYTHING. Especially, Brittany not confirming anything about her sexuality. Finn and Rachel will have their own storylines that will ensure individual growth which means maturity.
      Kurt needs his time to follow where life takes him to pursue a wonderful adventure he will be proud of. Giving him individual growth. Blaine is still in High School with new isues to face. Time is on all these couples sides-just character growth which is a good thing.
      Life is like a box of chocolates-by Forrest Gump. You have to try some to see how they taste, because you might like them. If you don’t then you know to not taste them again. Just like what all people need to do-enrich one’s self by enlarging their circle of peers or boy/girlfriends to learn more others. What makes people who they are, what to learn from them, how to be a better person for it, and also to learn what not to receive from them. Finn and Rachel, Kurt and Blaine, Santana and Brittany will at the end of their separate journies realize what they truely had with their significant other. Then the adventure of reuniting will be blissful for all of them.
      Glee is just a great story to watch people grow and change into better people. I, for one, am excited to watch it happen. Bring on season 4.

48. Bobby N says:

I could care less about the couple drama. I wanna see rachel kurt and santana share an apt in ny together. Imagine what hilarious scenes they would have!

49. Em says:

I just really hope that Klaine doesn’t breakup. And if they do, then they had better get back together soon after!

50. Steph says:

Really, like… shipping is fun. I’m interested in what happens to couples on the show… But I’m way MORE interested in what new friendships could develop between the members of New Directions who are left. Like, it’d be cool to see Brittany and Sugar hanging out and being dumb together, or Sam and Joe or Blaine and Artie being closer friends. And then add in whatever new characters there are to the group dynamic… I think it’ll be really fun. Like what if a freshman girl came in and jumped into the female lead role in the group and stole all Tina’s thunder as the supposed new female leader? There’s just so many great places their story could go from here, I’m excited for it :)