TV's Ultimate Bad Boy? It's Either White Collar's Neal Caffrey or Vampire Diaries' Damon Salvatore!

Two men enter, one man leaves. That’s the brutal reality of the final round in TV’s Ultimate Bad Boy Bracket Tournament, where Damon Salvatore of The Vampire Diaries will fight for supremacy against Neal Caffrey of White Collar.

It wasn’t an easy road to the Bad Boys finale for either of these characters. To make it to the end of the tourney, Neal had to vanquish Patrick Jane of The Mentalist, Harvey Specter of Suits, Logan Echolls of Veronica Mars, and in an intensely close Quarterfinal bout, Supernatural‘s Dean Winchster. Finally, he edged past Gossip Girl‘s Chuck Bass by winning 52.1% of the Semifinal vote.

RELATED | Who Is TV’s Ultimate Mean Girl? Let the Nominating Process Begin!

On the other side of the bracket, Damon swept to early round wins over Russel Edgington and Eric Northman of True Blood, as well as Cole Turner of Charmed. After that, he took out Raylan Givens of Justified, and then Buffy the Vampire Slayer‘s Spike, snagging 52.4% of the vote.

Despite their noble journeys over the past month, only one of these fellas can reign victorious in our single-elimination tourney. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our poll to vote for your favorite (Finals voting will be open for 72 hours), and then hit the comments to justify your picks.

If you’re wondering what criteria we used to pick our players, we cast our net rather wide — including fellas who are dark and a little bit dangerous, truly good guys with naughty, maybe even promiscuous streaks, and actual evildoers who are nevertheless tough to root against.

And if you’re interested in the match-ups that preceded our Finals, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV. Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (422)

• not sure why Neil Caffrey is listed as “bad boy”. completely different class, isn’t it? (apart from that, the advantage would be that I could vote for both)

Comment by guest – August 4, 2012 03:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You’d guys lets all get along here let’s just make it a tie it would be sad to see either one if them lose they are both equally bad each in an equally hot way!!

Comment by Sim – August 4, 2012 04:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why people are voting for Neal is sick! It’s okay if you actually think he is a better actor/character than Damon because you love the show but to see some of these comments, which seem to be coming from a bunch of 5 year old children is interesting. Even if Neal wins because of hate votes, Damon Salvatore will always be a winner in my book and he’ll always be loved by fans that are true to him!

Comment by Hathor Sakhmet – August 4, 2012 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope Neal wins this. He is a criminal. Has been a fugitive, and he escapes from a maximum security federal prison. He even try to kill the person he thought killed Kate. That is a bad boy. And its more real than a vampire. Criminals like Neal are real. I also vote for Matt because he is a great actor and NO one else can play Neal the way he does.

Comment by AS – August 4, 2012 04:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Last comment on this poll: If Neal wins, then he will be the true loser because it’s clear from all the post concerning Damon winning over Spike that people aren’t voting for Neal because he’s the better choice but because they hate that Spike lost. Damon will be the true winner because of his loyal fans no matter what the poll results are! ~Loving Damon Salvatore 4life~

Comment by hathorsakhmet – August 4, 2012 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • poor you!

Comment by ds – August 4, 2012 05:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Says the 13 year old – LOL. Grow up girls! Matt wins regardless, he’s got the bigger career by far and these kid polls matter zip!

Comment by Bronte – August 4, 2012 05:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All this vitriol over a fan poll that ultimately proves very little? Wow. BTW, whoever said it’s nice that two gay actors are in the final. Pretty sure Ian’s not gay.

Comment by badwolflil – August 4, 2012 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ‘pretty sure’? you may want to hang out in LA a bit and find out the real deal. costars that are ‘dating’ lol…

Comment by Tamra – August 4, 2012 05:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I was being sardonic. Sarcastic even. ;-)

Comment by badwolflil – August 4, 2012 07:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Easy. Damon.

Comment by saxyroro (@saxyroro) – August 4, 2012 06:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damon Salvatore is LAME… This poll is character based, not actor based. So there’s no offence to Ian whatsoever! Damon is mean and can be a crude killer but he’s a vampire, he’s suppose to be! Neal Caffrey is a criminal, intelligent and sophisticated…which is refreshing. It’s about time that a upper class, intellectual type criminal gets votes. TV needs to evolve and have more characters like Neal Caffrey instead of characters like a mindless, blood drinking, mythical creature…that’s plain stupid TV. I’d pick a smart Bad Boy anytime…at least you could have a decent conversation with him.. TEAM CAFFREY …

Comment by Regina – August 4, 2012 06:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s all about those eyes and that fedora…Neal, Neal, Neal!

Comment by Andrea – August 4, 2012 06:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damon is my pick,100% bad boy:-P

Comment by Christy Guerrero – August 4, 2012 07:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aaaaggghhh 50-50! NEAL CAFFREY has to win!

Comment by Olivia – August 4, 2012 07:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DAMON SALVATORE <3 <3

Comment by Delena31 – August 4, 2012 07:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so torn because I adore both men and hate to choose between them. I ultimately voted for Damon just because I feel that in the bad boy department he excels. Neal always walks the line between the criminal world and the law. Whereas Damon just doesn’t care, he makes up his own rules, and that’s what a bad boy is.

Comment by Mary – August 4, 2012 08:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Will there be a bad girls competition next?

Comment by Emgee – August 4, 2012 08:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s called “mean girls”. They already did the nomination post.

Comment by Katie – August 4, 2012 11:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Judging by the juvelile comments here by Neal/Bomer fans it’s obvious he is the on ewith the deluge of teenage fans. I’ve noticed a trend lately that the only way Bomers fans feel they can elevate him is by tearing down other actors. Doesn’t say much for what they think of him. Pretty pathetic. Grow up people.

Comment by kel – August 4, 2012 08:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m 21 years old and I’m a Neal/Bomer fan and I am in no way pathetic, thank you very much. I’ve seen rude comments from both sides, so please be quiet. Okay? Thanks.

Comment by Michele – August 4, 2012 08:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • well said people think that because a couple of fans are bitchy it means all of them are and thats just not true

Comment by cas ryan – August 5, 2012 05:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thanks for assuming that I’m a teenager…as someone who’s in her early 40s, it makes me feel young. Not every Neal fan has made comments. Some of us are just voting just like you are. I don’t even know the other actor because I’m not a fan of anything that involves vampires. Not my thing.

Comment by Andrea – August 5, 2012 07:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You know, i voted for Damon [though it was a tough choice since these 2 are right together in my 'favorite male characters' list] but i don’t appreciate ANY of the bashing that continues to go on. There are obviously immature, rabid fans on BOTH sides. Let’s stop tearing each other down simply because of tv characters.

Comment by Holly – August 5, 2012 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Okay so question….check out the brackets for the entire contest. Ian (Damon) was going against Cole Turner (Julian) and Ian won. But the looking at the brackets Ian had 54.81% and Julian had 66.7%? Something isn’t right. Percentages don’t add up to 100% and Ian got less and still won?

Comment by Patti – August 4, 2012 09:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Common mistake. The percentages are the percentages they had from the previous round. IE Ian’s 54.81% is from when he beat Eric Northman and Julian’s 66.7% is when he beat Daniel Grayson. So they’re not supposed to add up to 100%. Ian beat Julian by getting 64.2% of the votes in that round. Hope this clears things up! :)

Comment by HC – August 4, 2012 09:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOL I would assume that most of Neal/Matt fans are not teenagers or tweens since the show is so not for that age group. Just because a few fans tore down Ian doesn’t mean the rest of us are like that. And tearing someone down is exclusive to teenagers or tweens. I have seen some adults be so worse. And I am far from pathetic. I assume most of us think most of Ian fans are teenagers or tweens due to Vampire Diaries being geared toward that age group. And I can’t believe Ian is Boone from Lost. He looks totally different.

Comment by Patti – August 4, 2012 09:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You know what they say about assumptions…

I’m 31 years old and I can tell you that most of Ian’s fans are well over age 21… and the teen fans he does have show more maturity than many of the so called adults who are Bomer fans. Like someone wrote above why can’t his fans support him without bringing others down. There are more vitrol comments here by his fans from what I see. So he loses to Ian in very poll, not the end of the world. ;)

Comment by Syd – August 4, 2012 10:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree! We Support Ian…and you Matt Fans should do the same WITHOUT bringing Ian down!! That just make you look stupid :(

And btw, i’m 25 years old ;) just saying!

Comment by Dani – August 5, 2012 08:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes I know what they say about assumptions. Do you? LOL and just because a few Bomer fans said said some not so nice things about Ian doesn’t mean we are all like that. Besides I have seen some name calling and not so nice things said about Matt by Ian fans as well. And age doesn’t necessary mean maturity. And again not all Matt’s fans support him by bringing other down. Trust me we hear all sort so nasty remarks since the man is gay. Things like him being a waste, nasty comments about him having children, etc. Well here is just one place and those vitrol comments are only being made by a small percentage of those who adore him. So if Ian loses to Matt in the poll, not the end of the world. ;)

Comment by Patti – August 5, 2012 10:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • lol great comment =D

Comment by cas ryan – August 5, 2012 05:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You are totes correct, this poll is for fun and matters squat. No one should tear anyone down, fans that do that are just too enthusiastic. Matt has no worries, he has the bigger better career, stuff like this poll and comments are silly.

Comment by Amanda – August 5, 2012 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • After my vote for Ceal Naffrey, the results are 49.98 vs 50.02 :))

Can I vote twice? :D

Comment by Kevo C.E. – August 4, 2012 10:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really don’t understand why so many people assume that anyone that watches TVD or likes\loves Damon has to be young. I’m 24 and love Damon and Neal and watch both shows all the time. Enjoying these characters and the shows has nothing to do w/ age. I’m sure there are younger and older watchers of both. I know a bunch of fans in the show of each show and there’s a definite age range in both TV shows. And trust me when I say that people don’t just like Damon (or Neal) for their good looks. Yes, they are good looking but they both have many personality traits that appeal to their fans. If either one of these amazing characters win, I’ll be happy and remember guys this is just an online poll. Let’s have some fun!

Comment by Kalley – August 4, 2012 10:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I guess I assume a lot of TVD watchers are teens due to the show being geared towards that age bracket. Doesn’t mean I think all the watchers are teens. Just like White Collar is geared more towards an older age bracket doesn’t mean all the watchers are older.

Comment by Patti – August 5, 2012 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is the hardest poll to vote for! I LOVE both White Collar and Vampire Diaries. I also LOVE both Neal and Damon. Each has their own bad boy charm to them, each has a strong and charismatic personality with a bit of a tortured past and romantic tragedy. Sure, you can either hate or love them but you can not argue they have a lot more in common then being attractive. I honestly don’t know who to cheer for or who to vote for, because I feel in voting for one I betray the other. Maybe it will be a tie! That is what I hope for.

Comment by Jen – August 4, 2012 11:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go, Damon, go! GET IT!

Comment by Beth Ann – August 4, 2012 11:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HOLY MOLY NEAL IS LOSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COLLARS, WHERE ARE YOU? LET’S SAVE NEAL!

Comment by AngelTwilly – August 5, 2012 12:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Haha Aww you made me smile! :)

Comment by tiki – August 5, 2012 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hate it when people think you have to kill to be a badass… Pathetic. Vampire Diaries is overrated.
    Neal is the perfect bad boy.

Comment by Lola – August 5, 2012 02:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You don’t have to kill to be a bad boy; you have to have an aura of danger around you, at least in some sense. Neal is freaking fantastic, but I want to cuddle with him, not shrug away from him in fear.

Comment by Stamanah – August 5, 2012 03:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • matt bomer is unbelievably sexy but i pictured christian as ian. i watch both shows and ians character shows he can scowl and get angry and be super aggressive in a very sexy way, kinda like mr grey. matts character on white collar doesn’t show him being angry or aggressive in that manner. in the book christian will be pick up ana and press up against the wall etc etc and i see ian pulling that off perfectly. anyways i voted twice for ian and once for matt bc he’s sexy and i felt bad. :)

Comment by vicky – August 5, 2012 02:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I voat for damon beause he is hoter then any guy in the work i really love him and i alwas watch the vampire diares

Comment by shaikha – August 5, 2012 03:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I voted for Damon as well, but PLEASE tell me you’re under the age of 13 because your grammar is a horrible representation of teenagers everywhere. Some of us know how to write like humans.

Comment by Stamanah – August 5, 2012 03:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • …or just learning English. That would explain things, too.

Comment by Cassie – August 5, 2012 07:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • damooooonnn it s sur…. <3 <3 <3 he is so hot and sexy… i love this actor….he is amazing <3

Comment by saidj – August 5, 2012 04:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Still voting for neal..I also watch TVD,its writing this last season was so bad.so damon didn’t impress me this season.WC is very consistent(although I dislike sara.team alex)and matt is a total badass.
    80 percent of ians fans are teens and they always try to reduce other actors in TVD.they say he is the heart of th show!!the sad thing is Ian’s a nice guy…

Comment by meah – August 5, 2012 05:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh please Damon WAS a bad boy/badass no more now!!! Neal is a good bad boy
    & Damon won against Spike is just laughable even if Spile wasn’t either a bad boy in the last seasons of Buffy!

& LOL to people who said Damons is a good actor LMAO Ian ok (& it’s not the best actor ever) but stop Damon is a charater so no he’s not a good actor!

i like Ian but so agree with the 4th comments, most of the people vote for him (or are fan of him) because he’s sexy, handsome blabla. If he was ugly don’t think he will win anything! sorry but not sorry

Comment by sasha – August 5, 2012 07:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • there is no character as good as Neal and no actor can compare to Matt

Comment by Roxi – August 5, 2012 07:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • absolutely agree with you 1000%

Comment by cas ryan – August 5, 2012 05:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m voting for Damon Salvatore! And he’s winning….Go Damon <3

Comment by Dani – August 5, 2012 08:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • To the people who are voting for Neal bc Damon beat Spike, grow up, obviously Damon is the better bad boy and will always be the better bad boy, although I thought Joseph Morgan should have beeen up here Klaus is the better badass. Anyways just grow up, if your fans of Neal than I understand that but if your just trying to keep Damon from winning your acting like children

Comment by jessica – August 5, 2012 08:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOL to razy damons/ian fans who think we vote because spike is out! for me soike was the best bad boy, at first yes not now, same for damon & neal is a good bad boy, yes Klaus is a better choice, more badass & bad boy than Damon

At least Neal fans doesn’t vote because he’s hot! and I think this poll is lame because why put humans with vampires

Comment by shay – August 5, 2012 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • haha Klaus is a pussy who draws horses! No thanks!

Damon all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Missy – August 5, 2012 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Damon’s a pussy who spends his days crying over his brother’s girlfriend. No me gusta.

Comment by dude – August 5, 2012 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Very little people (if any) are voting for Damon because he’s hot…seriously people get a new argument.

Comment by Sam – August 5, 2012 09:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i keep voting for Matt but the results aren’t moving. is the poll over

Comment by Kim – August 5, 2012 10:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Neal is such a complex, interesting, bad boy I can’t understand why the poll is so close.

Comment by Cordelia Gray – August 5, 2012 11:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Because the fact is many people see Damon the same way you see Neal. Complex, interesting, bad boy is how I’d describe Damon. And the poll was always going to be close since it’s the finals.

Comment by Sarah – August 5, 2012 09:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love both shows and both characters, but I had to vote for Damon. In the first season he was actually the villain for a good chunk of it and has always kept his bad boy image even has more evil villains have surfaced. Neal is just a con-man, a great con-man, but he has never been a bad guy. Just my opinion, but I would be happy with either winner!

Comment by Anna – August 5, 2012 11:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dont worry girls: Ian Somerholder won’t see u. XD
    Forever alone.

Comment by Reward – August 5, 2012 12:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I watch and love white collar. Starting to watch vampire diaries, but guys I don’t think you should go around hating on shows and characters you dont watch. The writers and actors work really hard to create a personality that people will react with. Nice work on both sides.

Comment by tiki – August 5, 2012 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What made you watch it? ^.^

Comment by SpongeBob – August 5, 2012 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • team neal.

Comment by . – August 5, 2012 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why couldn’t Channing tatum do it?!!!

Comment by Anj – August 5, 2012 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I did some voting for Matt but his percentage kept going down. I then clicked on see results and it said “we have detected suspicious activity on this poll. Please try again later. ” Anyone know what is going on?

Comment by Patti – August 5, 2012 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The same thing happened to me too. “We have detected suspicious activity on this poll. Please try again later”. It also seemed that the votes kept going down and really fast around that time. I also got a message at one point “the pole did not load properly”. Something went wrong with this pole at some point, it was too bizarre!

Comment by Dee – August 5, 2012 09:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It is not about the character they have portrayed in those chosen movies, it’s about the ACTOR and his ability to play a tortured man – personally from the moment I started reading I saw Ian Somerhalder.

Comment by Hannah – August 5, 2012 05:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • O ian é muito gato ele merec ganhar alem dixo o damon tm exe jeitinho cinico q n tah nm ai p/ nada ixo é tao fofo

Comment by Mirady – August 5, 2012 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER MATT BOMER …………HE IS JUST MR. CHRISTIAN GREY ALL THE WAY ……………………… !!!!!! C’MON !!!!!!

Comment by JENMOLKO – August 5, 2012 09:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Blah,blah,blah,blah….Damon 100%:-)

Comment by Christy Guerrero – August 6, 2012 12:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cause Damon is the ultimate bad boy !

Comment by diana – August 6, 2012 02:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Matt will just be satisfied knowing he has the bigger career than Ian and being much hotter. Polls do not matter.

Comment by Terez – August 6, 2012 04:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t consider Matt’s career bigger… He certainly isn’t as popular as Ian. Proof is in the pudding…or polls as it is. ;)

Comment by Syd – August 6, 2012 04:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • you would be wrong, check imdb ranking and Matts movie career – has two more to film this fall, ian is popular with young girls who spend days voting in polls. lol

Comment by leighton – August 6, 2012 09:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Funny, outside of White Collar, I never hear much about Matt’s ”movie career.” He got very little attention for Magic Mike. He just doesn’t stand out much.

As in this poll you can only vote once on many of the internet polls. So not sure how someone could spend all day voting on one since it wouldn’t work.lol Oh, and thanks for calling me a young girl, I’m a thiry something as a lot of Ian’s fans are. Well, 20′s, 30′s. 40′s. 50′s… The man appeals to women of all ages, period.

Comment by Jen – August 6, 2012 10:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • And to men! My dad is fifty-seven and thinks Damon is the coolest thing on TV. Ironic, huh?

Comment by Stamanah – August 6, 2012 10:42 PM PDT
          • My Dad’s 48 from Armenia (yes, that’s a country), and he also can’t wait to watch season 4 of TVD. He thinks that Damon’s elegant and yet cocky charisma and charm are the 35% of the show’s success. The 30% are the lines he delivers (BTW, he is sure that the Russian dubbing sucks and makes me translate all the catch phrases so the meaning and emotional coloring of the phrases won’t be missing), 20% is Klaus together with the other originals, 5% is the storyline and 10% is the directors’ great work (he should know, he’s also a director and an actor! :D ). So, TVD is liked by different people (maybe half of them are teenagers, could be) of different ages, different genders and different lifestyles. That’s why I, 24 by age, voted for Damon.

Comment by Hasmik – August 6, 2012 11:21 PM PDT
          • funny they put Matt front and center in marketing for magic mike not sure how you missed it. looking forward to his next two movies he films this year, he will be amazing in the lead roles . I like Ian hopefully he can revive his movie career some time soon

Comment by leighton – August 7, 2012 05:52 AM PDT
  • ian somerhalder!!!!!!!

Comment by rudysomer – August 6, 2012 08:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • <3 Damon <3

Comment by Martina Otto – August 6, 2012 11:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m a TVD fan but gave White Collar a chance this week just to see the hype… I get it now. I originally voted for Damon, but now if you had to ask… I think I’d actually lose sleep trying to make that decision. I get it now Bomer fans. He’s a bad boy of a different breed but still a bad boy… 3 days in and already halfway through season 2… my gym membership is severely lacking because I can’t leave my favorite chair but i’m using the crap out of my Netflix membership, LOL!!!

Comment by Hyde – August 6, 2012 04:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post