Exclusive

Exclusive Glee Video: Why Is Everyone Crying?!

Glee Season 3 FinaleIf you thought Glee‘s Season 3 finale was emotional to watch just imagine what it was like to shoot.

Actually, there’s no need to imagine it — you can see for yourself on Aug. 14 when Glee: The Complete Third Season arrives on DVD and Blu-ray.

VIDEO | Watch the Deleted Klaine Christmas Scene Now!

Among the extras is a two-minute behind-the-scenes featurette on the making of the graduation-themed episode, including footage of what would be the final group choir room scene with the show’s original cast.

Press PLAY below to find out who broke down and who didn’t!

Loading video...

1. ehm says:

FOX released it months ago ;)

2. amoeba says:

They gave you the same video they showed on their youtube channel months ago lol

3. kimmie says:

AWW HeYa is so cute! love them

4. Steve says:

You LOVE Glee. I mean, I enjoy Glee, but all these posts day after day…

5. Dee says:

Lol, at Morrison refering to 3 years as an “era”

• j says:

Is it a weird use of that hyperbole? It’s because that period of time was defined by something specific/important, not because of the length. It’s how people use that expression.

6. Did anyone else notice Mark moonwalking?

7. octopus says:

I think the reason everyone is crying is because they just saw the advance scripts and this year’s season is as nonsensical as last year’s…

8. Lily says:

Funny for Chris Colfer to wear very dark shades while claiming that he has not cried yet… So we cannot reallyhis eyes and see whether he has cried or not…Then again, one reason why Chris Colfer might not cry is because he has already moved on… he wrote, starred and co-produced a movie and was finishing a storytelling book of 400 something pages… Why should he have time to think about Glee ? Next.. Or maybe he is still pissed about the gold pants that were too tight.. hehehe

9. j says:

Can’t wait!!!

10. grace cairney says:

Love this deleted klaine scene but then all the scenes between darren criss and chris colfer are amazing they are so connected and terrific actors.they have charisma and soul xx

11. Emily says:

i love how all the people who were only on the show for 1-2 seasons were crying the most the originals weren’t even crying that much

12. rikerlove\o/ says:

Honestly, I’d think Chris would’ve cried. I’d think EVERYONE would’ve cried. Did NOT expect Vanessa to burst into tears. Haha

13. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. elz says:

chris is the best haha amazing guy truly.

15. alex says:

so glad for the klaine scenes! they are wonderful. chris colfer and darren have an amazing chemistry, it’s obvious. i hope they will work together even after maybe in like 10 years a comedy or something

16. The Xmas deleted scene had me tear-ing up even though it’s a cheesy xmas moment! They are so darn cute!
    But unfortunately, the special feature video in this post isn’t working for me (I’m on my blackberry). :(

17. i still can’t believe thats the end of season 3!! its so sad!! :(

18. lucynoah says:

it’s not about who stayed longer, it’s about the bond and the friendship they made.

19. Me says:

I CRIED D;

20. ajie mateo says:

aww… I don’t know if I’m gonna cry too? or just laugh because of how cute they are :)

21. have you seen those Thriller Video with the prison inmates, geez those are very nice