Sexy Common Law Sneak Peek: Who's Hot for Dr. Ryan — and Vice Versa?

Get More: Exclusive, Video

The title of this Friday’s Common Law (USA Network, 10/9c), “Hot for Teacher,” aptly sums up what’s going on, as one of Dr. Ryan’s patients tries to get a grip on a preoccupying crush.

Which of our detective partners is it? Answer: Wes (played by Warren Kole) has the sexy shrink (Sonya Walger) on his mind, which is a thing in and of itself. But he then makes the mistake of confiding in Travis (Michael Ealy) that he’s even been having erotic dreams about his constant their couples therapist.

How do said steamy fantasies play out? Press PLAY below for but one example from the dramedy’s penultimate freshman episode. (And tell me, how badly does Wes wish he had been a patient during Season 1 of HBO’s In Treatment?)

Loading video...

Comments (7)

• I can’t imagine Wes confessing something like that to Travis when Wes goes out of his way to pretend he doesn’t have any weaknesses and he knows that Travis goes out of his way to give him grief over any such weaknesses, just like Wes does to him. However, that isn’t going to decrease my enjoyment of this episode. Not a bit.

Comment by Bella – August 1, 2012 09:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I had a feeling they would go down this road with one of the guys eventually, I just thought it would be Travis not Wes. I’ll wait to watch the episode to decide if I like this or not. It could be really funny/interesting or just really contrived.

Comment by Elena – August 1, 2012 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Transference!! I want to see Dr. Ryan dealing with it!

Comment by Sara Black (@sara_f_black) – August 1, 2012 11:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m sure she’ll explain it all away and Wes will accept that it’s simply a side-effect of the therapy process, BUT I’ll bet the good doctor will then start having her own fantasies!

Comment by zaza – August 1, 2012 02:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well I’m curious to see how Dr. Ryan will try and spin this into a learning experience for Wes. I foresee him being very uncomfortable with the situation himself. I think that it should be very interesting. There’s no doubt in my mind that a lot of laughing will be done at Wes’ expense during Fridays new episode, which seems to be the case most of the time. I’m anxiously waiting for something to go right for Wes.

Comment by Ashton – August 1, 2012 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Wes is dreaming.

Comment by Asif – August 1, 2012 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s a dream. I saw the synopsis of the episode. I wish I hadn’t though then I would have been shocked!!

Comment by Christen – August 1, 2012 06:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post