Exclusive Franklin & Bash First Look: Love Is in the Air for Shiri Appleby and Breckin Meyer

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

Who knew taking a polygraph test could be so romantic?

Shiri Appleby drops by TNT’s Franklin & Bash tonight at 10/9c, and we’ve got your exclusive first look at the Life Unexpected alumna falling for Breckin Meyers’ leading man over the course of a little lie detector action.

In this, the first half of a two-episode arc, Applby guest-stars as a sassy associate of an Infeld-Daniels senior partner, who comes to town to investigate possible misconduct on the part of the titular attorneys. However, her case is quickly compromised when romantic feelings for Jared begin to develop.

RELATED | TNT Renews Falling Skies for Season 3

Press PLAY below to watch the two flirt — and kiss! — and then hit the comments with your thoughts on Appleby’s latest gig. She’ll next appear in the Aug. 14 season finale.

Loading video...

Comments (7)

• She will always be Liz Parker to me

Comment by ginnii68 – July 31, 2012 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For me too, but like seeing her on tv. Max & Liz forever.

Comment by Maruschka van Veen (@de3musketiers03) – July 31, 2012 11:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • maybe this show will keep a love interest around finally? wth happen to Peter’s cop gf?

Comment by ggny – July 31, 2012 11:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was just talking to my sister about that! It seemed like the cop and Peter were getting serious, and then she was gone without an explanation.

The only love interest that seems to stick around is Janie, and I personally don’t really like her.

Comment by Christine – July 31, 2012 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is this going to be renewed?

Comment by Ryan – July 31, 2012 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sorry but I love Janie may because of Claire Coffee. I think this season we did not get enough janie. She was hardly in two episodes. However I liked janie more in season 1. Also I agree if they bring in any love interest , I would like to see them in more than 2 eps.
    Hopefully TNT will renew this show. What is taking them so long?

Comment by Gina – July 31, 2012 12:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, they are pretty cute together. Two puppies!

Comment by Lola – August 4, 2012 07:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post