Exclusive

Exclusive General Hospital Sneak Peek: Blair Is Back! But Can She and Todd Play Nice?

Kassie DePaiva General HospitalLlanview resident Blair Cramer (played by daytime-TV vet Kassie DePaiva) returns to General Hospital today, and we’ve got an exclusive first look at her not-quite-happy reunion with Port Charles’ latest import — and her ex-hubby — Todd Manning (Roger Howarth).

RELATED | GH‘s Time Slot Change

This clip from Thursday’s episode of the ABC sudser finds the onetime One Life to Live loves coming together to celebrate the musical debut of their daughter, Starr. And though Todd and Blair are definitely still on the outs (remember, he did “kill” his twin brother and frame her boyfriend for the crime!), the chemistry between the two is as undeniable as it ever was — and it’s never more apparent than in the final moments of this preview.

That said, as we first told you, Blair comes also bearing news for Todd — and he has something he wants to tell her. Hmmm….

Blair first resurfaces on Wednesday’s GH, most likely in the very final seconds (you know how it is). Press PLAY for a sneak peek at her and Todd’s sparkage, and then hit the comments with your thoughts on the possible love (re)connection!

P.S. Bonus points for the Irene Manning nod, Todd!

Loading video...
TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, First Look

1. MuselyFriend says:

Love Todd! Love Blair! But most of all: love Todd and Blair TOGETHER!!! I wish that Blair could be on long enough so that they could have a chance to get back to scheming together against other people, like they did at their best, and not just scheme against or lie to each other.

2. Jenn says:

Let me just say Megan, I am thrilled when you include these little GH snippets! I am so happy to have TnB scenes again… I’ll take whatever I can get since OLTL is gone. I’m thrilled!

3. Nancy says:

Why does she need to talk to him. I hope it is not because she is marrying Tomas. He really needs her to straighten him up.

4. Shannon says:

I adore that Blair is back on #GH and I so hope that she becomes a regular! The chemistry between Kassie & Roger is amazing and to see even a glimpse of OLTL is so wonderful. To those who are upset that OLTL characters are on GH now: I have been a fan of GH since Nurse Jessie Brewer days; I love this show and have been working for over a year to keep it on the air. I also, however, loved OLTL and am still heartbroken it’s gone–for nothing. Please try & keep an open mind and just think of the OLTl characters as new GH characters. Who cares if some fans know a back story on them or not? They are amazing actors who have given new life to GH – just ask Maurice Benard or Tony Geary how they feel! We all need to be on the same page here and stand together!

5. zakspeak says:

I love the TnB excitement! But KdP has a family and life in NY. GH would have to pony up a SWEET contract to get her to move.

6. Alda says:

Love Blair and Todd,but I’m afraid Blair has married Tomas.Did anyone see her take off a ring on her left hand when she turned away from Todd?

7. Lauren W. says:

Even as both a GH and OLTL fan, I have been losing interest in the show lately, but I couldn’t wait to watch this week with Blair. When OLTL went off, Todd & Blair were the ones I most hoped would go on. I agree that they absolutely come alive with each other in a way they never have with anyone else. I also completely agree that Kassie is such a natural and so authentic with her emotions. Would love to see Kassie stay on permanently. I think Blair and Carly could be a lot of fun together and would love to see Todd & Blair go up against Sonny & Carly.

8. J kearney says:

Love GH and the energy Todd and Blair bring as a couple!

9. Brenda says:

Pls tell me where I can find that dress that Blair is wearing. I think the addition of the Mannings were an awesome choice. Keep them!

10. The Phoenix and the Dragon says:

I love TnB and always hated TnT. Tea belongs with Victor back in Llanview and Todd and Blair belong in Port Charles with Starr, Jack and Sam. I would love for Addie to visit occasionally. I love that Todd and Carly are friends but I only want to see Todd with Blair.

11. Helene Jean says:

Jason and Sam are so in love when they are together and when there is a ????? happening the first thing they do is go diferent way. Poor Jason he is so confuse inside his heart and his head . Please come back to Sam or cbain will be back to talk about the picture that sweetTod sended to him… To be follow…