Exclusive Love in the Wild Preview: Tension Rises for Ben and Michelle — Who Do You Want to Win?

Here’s hoping the following exclusive preview of Tuesday night’s Love in the Wild doesn’t spell the beginning of the end for adorably chillaxed (and yes, please forgive my used of “chillaxed”) couple Ben and Michelle.

He’s all “hurry, hurry, hurry!” And her face is all “Stop barking at your woman when she’s on the edge of a precipice!” As hinted in last week’s episode, the couple who wins this Tuesday’s penultimate challenge gets to pick which of their two rival duos gets to advance to the finale.

RELATED | Love in the Wild Photo Recap: Death Row, ‘Jugs,’ and the Fleeting Nature of Showmances

Watch the clip below, then scroll down to take our poll and tell us which couple you want to win it all! (I’ve switched from Team Yanina/Ken (Yaken? Kenina?) to Michelle/Ben (Bechelle, obvs, since it sounds like béchamel). I don’t even see Summer/Chase anymore, sorry.

Comments (8)

• I voted for Ken but Ben is fine too.
    Buh Bye, Summer/Chase

Comment by Alienate – July 16, 2012 09:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Admittedly, Ken & Yanina do seem like the most likely couple to still be together in a year, but he was such a tool to Jesse a couple of eps ago that I couldn’t vote for him. Plus Ben and Michelle (aka “Jugs”) are adorbs — so yay Benchelle!

Comment by Trent – July 16, 2012 12:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • but jesse was a tool and a horrible person so I loved ken for calling him out

Comment by Ashley – July 16, 2012 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m rooting for the power couple – Summer and Chase!

Comment by Sharon – July 16, 2012 07:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ken &Yanina made the right decision. Chase & Summer would have been to much of a risk for a trip around the world.

Comment by Billy – July 17, 2012 08:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m voting for Ben and Michelle .. They’re a strong couple competitive they’re falling for each other just as much as yanina and ken.. plus Bens fn hallariousss they deserve it.. Either way their both great couples :)

Comment by Susie Q – July 17, 2012 09:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • love Ben and Michelle,they are so funnies and they care about each others.Yanina seem distant to me i don’t believe she really love Ken.Nicole

Comment by nicole – July 18, 2012 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ben my bro go get your women by jesse man you two are perfect you are lucky to have someone like

Comment by ashley – September 27, 2013 12:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post