Fall TV Preview

Sons of Anarchy Sneak Peek Offers 'Explosions and Nudity,' Jimmy Smits and Harold Perrineau

On the heels of a scoop-filled (and at-times Not Suitable for All Ages) Comic-Con panel, FX’s Sons of Anarchy has unveiled “Before the Anarchy,” a behind-the-scenes peek at Season 5 that features interviews with the cast, the promise of “explosions and nudity,” and a short-but-sweet first look at guest stars Jimmy Smits and Harold Perrineau.

RELATED | Sons of Anarchy Scoop: Community‘s Joel McHale Books Multi-Episode Arc as [Spoiler]!

Press PLAY below to learn more about what SOA‘s fifth season — premiering Tuesday, Sept 11 at 10/9c — has in store, and keep a close eye on the 2:13 mark for a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it peek at this year’s much-anticipated fresh faces.

Comments (11)

• I love this show much, just the opening had me dorking out. Loved that we see Jax with longer hair and his night time glasses that make him look too cute and sorta innocent. I could listen to Kurt talk about the show for hours, he has a whacked out sense of humor and passion.
    I love Opie and Jax’s relationship and they’re really want I cant wait to see the most of the new season.
    Jimmy Smits is one of my all time favorite TV actors, to have him one my favorite show is all my dreams come true. i can’t wait to see him in action.
    The guy who plays the sheriff is really funny, loved how he summed up the show perfectly! Hearing Charlie’s accent with the whole Jax look, huge turn on, just sayin. Sept cant come soon enough.

Comment by Isabelle – July 16, 2012 07:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Explosions and Nudity? That would be an WICKED band name!

Comment by Michael Grooms – July 17, 2012 11:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I seriously can not tell you how much I love this show. kSeptember can come fast enough for me. I have actually started watching all the seasons again just so I ‘m ready (plus I suffer withdrawal).

I want to see how Clay handles things going forward after the whole thing with Jax and Tara. Also, interesting to see Gemma caught in the middle and how’s she gonna be now that she’s not the “Queen”.

Every single character is so well developed and the twists and turns are just awesome. Absolutely hands down one of the best shows out there right now. Just awesome. Thank you FX for bringing this to us!!

Comment by Canucks for Life (@Juliettemvp) – July 20, 2012 07:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • absolutely can NOT wait for the new season – this is one of the best shows produced – and I am an OLD grandma – but I love the excitement and the tight knit togetherness! Good job Kurt Sutter – you make even the grannies hearts flutter!

Comment by Bella – August 6, 2012 04:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kurt you complained about dvr, I watch it on fx then 3 to 4 more times. Each time you pick up something you missed. Can’t wait for the season to stsrt.

Comment by Vicki c – August 6, 2012 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • it’s the best show ever I didn’t watch it until all episodes 1 2 and 3 more done watching them I could not what I miss just can’t wait till season 5 everyday I look at the calendar and mark x counting down the days it’s on my grandson’s third birthday september 11th ill be 3 years old ,all of the crew keep up the good work is a fantastic show

Comment by bruce swindle – August 6, 2012 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am in love with SOA. I have to complain though why bring in Ashley Tisdale, please this is a bad ass bike club not mickey mouse club. I like the fact it is not glamorized so please leave it like that.

Comment by ellie – August 6, 2012 07:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show,I can’t wait for the new season to begin.

Comment by Debbie – August 6, 2012 09:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the show…my wife loves Jax…I only have one problem…can we PLEASE get Jax OUT of those white sneakers and into some BOOTS!!!!!

Comment by motorman – August 10, 2012 05:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so ridiculously excited for the new season! Hoping the Gemma/Tara thing isn’t overplayed though. Gemma will always be the true ‘matriarch’ even without Clay as she has taken care of the boys for so long. I much prefer it when those two get along, they make an awesome team.

Comment by Hmmm – August 10, 2012 07:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so hoping Jax dont die going off the cliff..SOA would not be the same without Jax.

Comment by irene sheffstall – August 13, 2012 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post