Supernatural Vs. Firefly! Sherlock Vs. Fringe! Round 2 of TV's Best Bad Boy Continues!

best tv bad boysA trio of sexy sci-fi guys and a crime solver who might as well be an alien take center stage as TV’s Ultimate Bad Boy Bracket Tournament hits Round 2, Day 3.

Yes, folks, we’ve got Dean Winchester of Supernatural fame facing Captain Malcolm ‘Mal’ Reynolds of Firefly, and Sherlock‘s titular sleuth battling Fringe‘s Peter Bishop.

Every day for the next several weeks, we’ll kick off a new set of matchups in a single-elimination format that will whittle our field of 64 down to one ultimate champ. So make sure the right choice is made by heading down to our polls to vote for your favorites (Round 2 voting will be open for 72 hours), and hit the comments to justify your picks.

If you’re wondering what criteria we used to pick our players, we cast our net rather wide — including fellas who are dark and a little bit dangerous, truly good guys with naughty, maybe even promiscuous streaks, and actual evildoers who are nevertheless tough to root against. (We also put a cap of two cast members per show for the bracket, which meant some fan favorites had to warm the bench this time around.)

And if you’re interested in the match-ups we’ve got planned for the coming weeks, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ENTIRE 64-PLAYER BRACKET (then click again for a zoomed-in view) — and sign up to follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV.

Now ready, set, vote!

Comments (87)

• Dean. It’s not even a contest.I love firefly, but Dean Winchester is king

Comment by lunamileti – July 16, 2012 04:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, the race between Dean and Mal is close, but it’s no contest for me: Dean Winchester, what a bad, bad boy you’ve been.

Comment by Melody Paris – July 16, 2012 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DEAN ALL THE WAY! i never watched firefly so i could care less about mal. i luv my winchesters they r awesome.

Comment by lee kersey – July 16, 2012 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Man, this Dean / Mal back and forth is nail-biting excitement! I’m on team Mal and who’s ahead keeps changing!!

Comment by WhyohWhy – July 16, 2012 06:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Forever Dean

Comment by Roberta Cunha – July 16, 2012 07:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wth.. this is really hard.. 4 great tv-shows.. I’ve chosen Dean because he is the real bat man.. ;) all the Spn watcher know what i mean.. Dean is the strongest POINT!! Sherlock vs Peter Bishop.. both very clever and brilliant.. but Peter is the best in every universe and timeline.. as long as we have Fringe for a sad last season i have to prefer Fringe in every way.. ♥

Comment by Veru – July 16, 2012 08:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Dean more then captain Sorry

Comment by Bonnie Browm – July 16, 2012 09:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How do you expect me to choose between Dean and Malcom? HOW?! I hate you. Ugh… I choose the Captain, I AM FAITHFUL TO MY CREW!

Comment by Chuck – July 17, 2012 09:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Supernatural is a great show. Get to watch it whenever I can

Comment by dot bain – July 17, 2012 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dean all the way he is the ultimate Bad Boy n sexy with it.. <3 supernatural :)

Comment by Emz – July 17, 2012 11:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sherlock and Mal, easy peasy.

Comment by Rose – July 17, 2012 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love my captain. I really, REALLY do. But Dean Winchester owns my heart.

Comment by Rowena DeVandal – July 17, 2012 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So close!! Most exciting one yet! (Dean vs. Mal, with me team Mal)

Comment by WhyohWhy – July 17, 2012 06:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dean Winchester is the man for me! Go Dean!

Comment by Kate (@RodneyisGodney) – July 17, 2012 06:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Deannnnnnnn <33333333

Comment by Patricia – July 17, 2012 07:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • seriously where are al the fringe fans? can’t let this sherlock guy to win! he’s nowhere near as badass as peter!!!

Comment by Angela Morales – July 17, 2012 07:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dean :)

Comment by Lila – July 17, 2012 08:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sorry Dean, but I’ve been flying with Serenity long before I found Supernatural

Comment by Zara – July 17, 2012 10:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Without a doubt DEAN WINCHESTER by a mile. :)

Comment by Nicole – July 18, 2012 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post