Comic-Con

Hot Video: The Glee Cast Relives That Big Finale Twist and Dishes on What's Ahead in Season 4

Get More: Comic-Con, Glee, Video

To say Glee‘s third season ended with an emotional whallop would be an understatement, and it certainly left fans desperate to find out what’s in store for Season 4.

Well, brace yourselves, Gleeks, because the cast of Fox’s high-school musical dropped by TVLine’s Comic-Con interview suite for their very first chat about the unexpected twists and turns of “Goodbye,” and where their characters are headed when the show returns to the airwaves on Sept. 13.

RELATED | Exclusive: Get a First Look at Glee‘s ‘Super’ Comic-Con Poster

Press play below for all the scoopy goodness — from which cast member is getting inspiration from Into the Wild to who was left in the dark about the Finn-Rachel breakup — and for more intel from Glee‘s Comic-Con panel later today (hosted by yours truly) follow me on Twitter @MichaelAusiello!

Comments (50)

• These people are perfect. I’m sooo excited for season 4!!!

Comment by Kelly – July 14, 2012 01:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Probably in the minority, but I vote that Darren Criss keep this look for Blaine. So much better than bowties and tight highwaters and plastic hair.

Comment by Isaac – July 14, 2012 01:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i agree with you wholeheartedly. please let Darren keep this rugged look! also the person who said he was a ‘douche’… are you serious?! Darren Criss is literally the most humble and sweet celebrity. He doesn’t even consider himself famous…

Comment by Rose – July 14, 2012 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • So… I see that you know him so well, are you his best friend?? Nobody knows anybody!!!

Comment by Magui – July 14, 2012 04:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Eh, I’d say no because the beard makes him look his age and he’s supposed to be a 17 year old. He looks good, but older than 17, his supposed Glee age.

Comment by Jessica Nightflame Desrocher – July 15, 2012 06:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sorry, but I can’t agree with you. Don’t like “this look” on Darren let alone Blaine. I like dapper Blaine – although I am a Blaine fan and not a Darren fan.

Comment by Sazzie – July 15, 2012 03:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Darren, you look like a caveman/carpenter/wooly mammoth/Jesus/homless person/pirate/ and you got in a fight with glue and a squirrel, but you still manage to look ridiculously hot<3

Comment by Emily – July 14, 2012 01:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOL. And yes, he does.

Comment by Ella – July 14, 2012 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He’s actually a good looking man… however, his character is annoying sometimes. It’s funny how he mocks Lea and Cory’s relationship.

Comment by Phil – July 14, 2012 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ew he doesnt look hot -.- he looks like a stalker pedo who kills children or something.

Comment by Anon – July 14, 2012 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yas.

Comment by ever – July 14, 2012 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All I see is how gorgeous Naya looks and how cute her besti3, Kevin and her are together

Comment by Kim – July 14, 2012 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cory is lookin handsome today!!!

Comment by Jenn – July 14, 2012 01:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • boring

Comment by thali – July 14, 2012 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reblogged this on darrencrisslove.

Comment by darrencrisslove – July 14, 2012 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish Blaine was gone. I hate him so.

Comment by Spencer – July 14, 2012 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Your joking right he’s the best character on the show with kurt

Comment by caitlyn – July 14, 2012 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree with you. His character really brings nothing to the show and he’s kind of a douche (I mean Darren is). He’s to full of himself and he doesn’t have chemistry with Chris Colfer which is the most important part

Comment by The Truth – July 14, 2012 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • haha no. sit down.

Comment by ever – July 14, 2012 03:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • mte

Comment by sam – July 14, 2012 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So excited to have blaine back in season 4!! love him

Comment by Katie – July 14, 2012 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lea and Naya look AMAZING!!!

Comment by Rashad – July 14, 2012 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved it when Darren Criss says “You guys broke up?” Simply hilarious!

Comment by Vics – July 14, 2012 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Naya looks so beauty!:D

Comment by Jocelyn Cyan (@JocelynCyan) – July 14, 2012 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I tried so hard not to let go of this show but I am done after seasons 2 & 3 being such a let down. But done with this cast NEVER! i still love them all & will watch anything (except Glee) they do.

Comment by Liz – July 14, 2012 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • People still watch this?

Comment by ladyruth54 – July 14, 2012 03:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • People still claim to not watch this, and troll message boards to leave nasty comments?

Comment by Lauren – July 14, 2012 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Lauren….Omg! Dat was hillarious!!!!

Comment by Alti – July 14, 2012 08:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ohmygosh Lea, Naya and Jenna look sooo pretty I love their outfits :) Cory and Kevin look freaking cute and adorable as per usual but Im kinda taken a back by Darren :O he is usually pretty sexy but he kinda looks like a hobo who has no access to saving supplies :L I still love him though <3 hes so talented and gorgeous he

Comment by Anon – July 14, 2012 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, so far as “good scoop” goes, that’s pretty scant, but that’s to be expected, since the cast rarely knows anything about what’s going to happen.

Comment by Sean C. – July 14, 2012 03:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Michael – love you, mean it…but, sweetie, you are the most boring, tepid interviewer ever!!

Comment by exBFF – July 14, 2012 03:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • who is the hobo the snuck in on the interview?

Comment by ggny – July 14, 2012 04:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The only emotional wallop I felt was the sense of being completely screwed over by the writers. I’m running as far and as fast as I can away from Season 4.

Comment by thefirstmrshummel – July 14, 2012 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Haven’t watched the interview – as the only character I’m interested in isn’t there. The question I have is how the writers could have treated Kurt with such callous disregard over an entire season. As far as the audience knows – he’s the only Lima loser in the entire group of seniors. Everyone else got their dream, but him. Kurt was a prop for Rachel the 3rd season – to support her and encourage her. Where was the support for Kurt? He was laughed at, belittled and scorned for being the wrong type of gay. I hope that the writers are asked questions about that…

Comment by Kurt supporter – July 14, 2012 04:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, I have to say, Naya and Lea and Jenna, y’all are lookin FINE tonight! And Cory and Kevin, handsome devils as always. Darren, darling, I can barely see your gorgeous countenance beneath that marmot you have on your face. Shame. Also, Lea and Naya having the exact same thought, “I know EVERYTHING about EVERYBODY! And you’re not gonna get a word outta me!” was adorable beyond belief. The little ‘I see what we did there’ grance (thats a grin and a glance, together) nearly killed my little fangirl heart. Also, contradicting people who come to obviously labelled Glee videos just to hate, please go away. Be nice, you don’t know them and they act how they’re told to. Gwan. Get. And Naya, could you get a bit less perfect and cute so when I look at you I don’t melt? Thanks.

Comment by Brittana was ALWAYS on – July 14, 2012 05:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • …Chris Colfer isn’t there, so no point in watching it then. To me, seriously, Season 2 was the best. It gave me a warm and giddy feeling but in Season 3, I just felt funny…okay, I’ll stick with fanfics then, since I still love Klaine so much.

Comment by Iris – July 14, 2012 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is Naya Rivera pregnant? Bit of a change from the recent bikini photos released…

Comment by Jane – July 14, 2012 06:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Comic-Con red carpet? Yeah, and are they not allowed to have competent stylists or PR people when Ryan Murphy isn’t around? WTF is with some their off-screen interviews and photo shoots? They need better management or better contracts.

Side note, perhaps the “joke” about knowing everything isn’t such a stretch seeing as Naya is dating a writer for the show. With Ali Adler’s new gig, GLEE is stuck with one of the worst writers possible!

Comment by Brianna – July 14, 2012 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awh, they all look so good! Poor Jenna…everyone talks about how amazing the old 2 ladies look, but she is adorable! They’re all beauties!

Comment by lauren – July 14, 2012 07:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • other* not old * oops

Comment by lauren – July 14, 2012 07:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What is Lea doing with a ring??? Is this to get into character or to give fans a coronary????

Comment by Finchel/monchele – July 14, 2012 08:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Doesn’t she always wear a ring on that finger?

Comment by Lilly – July 14, 2012 08:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glee cast is the best cast in the world!!! I can’t wait for Season 4

Comment by J – July 14, 2012 10:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m scared to watch this because of Darren Criss… I love him as Blaine (Blaine-haters, don’t dwell; we can all have different opinions), but he looks like a bear!!!

Comment by Whazzz uppp???? – July 14, 2012 11:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damian McGinty is not returning Season 4 of Glee?! THE worst news. He was the only reason I got through Season 3.

Comment by Dellie Q. – July 15, 2012 06:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I the only one who noticed that there is no mention of Amber Riley or Chord Overstreet in the S4 summary SAMCEDES. They were the best thing they had going in S3 and to dismiss them so easily. WTH GLEE! Really all of your writers and producers need to take a look at what worked and it wasn’t Lea and Cory in S3.

Comment by ANN – July 15, 2012 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • my daughter is mad because they broke up Finn/Rachel. She is MAD so there will be no Glee season 4 for family night.

Comment by amy – July 20, 2012 09:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post