Comic-Con

The Bob's Burgers Staff Serves Up Guest Star Scoop, Christmas Cheer and Truly Dirty Talking

Get More: Comic-Con, Interviews, Video

Even as a vegetarian, I couldn’t possibly discriminate when the cast and producers of Fox’s Critics’ Choice Award-nominated hit, Bob’s Burgers, swung by TVLine’s Comic-Con interview suite.

What was on the menu as the seven of ‘em got talking? Well:

• Be Our Guest (as in guest voices galore, including big-screen funny man Zach Galifianakis, Saturday Night Live vets Fred Armisen and Will Forte and TV journeymen Fred Savage and Jeffrey Tambor)

• Happy Holidays (meaning, a Christmas-themed episode guest-starring Academy Award winner Kevin Kline, plus other outings pegged to specific holidays, as this is the first year the creative team knew the schedule far enough in advance)

• The Tempestuous Triangle (that lands Tina squarely between two fellas. “She has to make a very difficult choice,” says portrayer Dan Mintz.)

• “Shart” Attack! (which… is better left for you to discover by hitting PLAY below. And ideally not while eating.)

Comments (7)

• Oh my God, Michael looked so baffled by these guys :D Especially during the shart segment, hahaha :D

Comment by Marin Kuharić (@Prkan_708) – July 14, 2012 10:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s so adorable that Ausiello didn’t know what sharting is lol
    It was also kind of funny how pressured the writers and some cast looked when asked for details.
    I hope they don’t break the Jimmy Jr/Tina connection

Comment by Juan – July 14, 2012 11:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wanna hang out with the cast and watch them do a taping of the show. Bobs Burgers is one of my favorite shows.

Comment by Darth Pablo – July 14, 2012 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kevin Kline is actually a recurring character, and has already been in a number of episodes.

Comment by Jerome Wetzel (@JeromeWetzelTV) – July 14, 2012 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So these are the terrible people who brought this show to life.

Comment by one – July 14, 2012 01:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • doody jokes, so john roberts!

Comment by sheetah rivalowitzkibaum – July 15, 2012 07:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Kevin (De-Kline). Huge fan. I’ve met him and I liked his performances which is why I liked that show so much. Though I just grabbed the Fischoeder parts and leave the rest alone.

Comment by Alice Kingsley – November 19, 2012 09:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post