Comic-Con

True Blood Season Finale Death Watch: 'Our Sets Were Covered in Blood'

Get More: Comic-Con, Finales, Previews

Deborah Ann Woll had just shot the True Blood Season 5 finale a few days before heading to Comic-Con, so the episode’s grotesque imagery was fresh in her mind and she wasn’t afraid to share the gory details.

“Our sets were covered in blood — buckets,” she told me Friday during a Q&A in TVLine’s interview suite.

RELATED | True Blood: Fresh Spoilers on a New Mission for Sookie, Jason’s Disturbing Dream and More!

Woll also had an unexpected take on Jessica catching ex-boyfriend Hoyt with Tara. “I’m not sure it’s necessarily about jealousy,” she said. Hmm… Watch the video below to hear more about her interpretation of that key scene, as well as her thoughts about whether Hoyt or Jason is the right guy to tame Jess’ “wild, animal side.”

Comments (8)

• I love Jessica. Ok bye

Comment by Debi – July 13, 2012 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I say that Lafayette and Russell die in the finale.

Comment by anthonynewhall – July 13, 2012 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t you talk like that! xD Russell is can die though. Pyscho bastard..but Lala :0 nooo :( but now that you mention it, I’m not sure what else could possibly be in stire for him but at the same time, I’d think they would have him interact with Tara before death and what are the chances of that happening before the finale…but we shall see :3

Comment by Christiana – August 23, 2012 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just as long as Jessica and Pam are safe, im happy! im not worried about the main 3 (Sookie, Bill & Eric) but Bill or Eric dying would be very shocking and extremely unexpected.

Comment by Jake – July 13, 2012 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jessica’s the best. She goes, I go.

Comment by Captain – July 13, 2012 06:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Jessica!!! I think she is the only character that has really evolved in the show. Not the same as she was in season 1.

Comment by Darth Pablo – July 13, 2012 08:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have never seen her give a bad interview. She has such infectious positivity. Not everyone comes across like a sweetheart, but she always does.

Her character is one of the BEST original characters not found in the books.

Comment by Lily – July 14, 2012 03:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow. She is amazing! I think the whole new story with the baby vamps is exciting since we haven’t seen any of that before. Overall I’m very curious about the season finale.

Comment by Mariya – August 24, 2012 04:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post