1. Faith Bwanya says:

I love u guys u rock my world

2. lynn browning says:

I just think that little charlie is sooooo cute and baby toby!!!

3. Malik Brown says:

That darn BRIDGET!! Img I LOVE HER ;-} With her GOOD LOOKING SELF!!!!!! I asked my lady if it was ok to be in love with Bridget!! She said its fine. So Bridget if you EVER see & read this, know I think your just Swell!!! Rotfl!! Im not a nurd bull, im just a fun loving dude! Email me Bridge, I sing too…

4. Jordyn says:

Hi I just wanted to say this I love you Bradley!!!

5. natalie says:

you destroid my life cancelling this

6. reya harees says:

please i wish if you were only here i can’t hold the sadness when you go my favourite
    actor in this show was teddy(bridget mendler

7. Eliana says:

Way are you stoping good luck charile me and my grandma is so made we nead more episode Ellie

8. Eliana says:

my grandma and I are so made we need more new episode please don’t go Ellie

9. Alexis says:

I love good luck Jessie nyc it is totllay awesome

10. Alexis says:

I love good luck Charlie it is totally awesome I just love it

11. Samantha says:

You guys can’t just stop the show. This show is the best show I have ever seen. You guys are what makes Disney Channel,well.. Disney Channel!! Every character is funny in there own way!! Think about the fans who love all of you guys!! Think about how much you will miss doing the wonderful show!! You guys are not really going to just stop doing what you love to do,and stop letting u see on tv the best show ever are you?:( With out you guys Disney Channel just not the same!! I will miss you guys! By:(:(:(:(

12. Myah says:

I am so sad that Good Luck Charlie is ending!! This was my families favorite show! It brought out family closer together especially when my Grandpa died and then my mom lost her baby. You guys made every Sunday worth wild!! When a new show would come on we would record it and then right after it premiered we would watch it and eat our dinner! I am going to miss doing that. Lastly I would just like to say that I love you all and thanks for making my family cheer up when nothing else could!! – Myah

13. Kayton says:

Don’t leave :( y’all was my favorite family show so sad too see y’all be done already !!!!

14. Mykesha says:

Teddy you are my favorite character

15. Taty says:

OMG GLC Is canceled.. :'( Im soo frakkin sad right now I cried at the last episode!!! Bridgit and Mia I will always and for ever love ya’ll keep that in mind!!!! ;) <3 ^_^

16. hailey says:

What did the letter say that made good luck charlie end?I also love this show it taught me life lessons and how to get through them even though it might be REALLY hard…this is a wonderful show.my brother and I watch it all the time and when we are at our grandparents house my brother,grandma,grandpa,and I all watch it.Well thanks for your time