ERIC ALLAN KRAMER, MIA TALERICO, LEIGH-ALLYN BAKER, BRADLEY STEVEN PERRY, JASON DOLLEY, BRIDGIT MENDLER

Get More:

GOOD LUCK CHARLIE - Disney Channel's "Good Luck Charlie" stars Eric Allan Kramer as Bob Duncan, Mia Talerico as Charlie Duncan, Leigh-Allyn Baker as Amy Duncan, Bradley Steven Perry as Gabe Duncan, Jason Dolley as PJ Duncan and Bridgit Mendler as Teddy Duncan. (DISNEY CHANNEL/BOB D'AMICO)

Comments (16)

• I love u guys u rock my world

Comment by Faith Bwanya – July 13, 2012 03:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just think that little charlie is sooooo cute and baby toby!!!

Comment by lynn browning – September 11, 2012 05:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That darn BRIDGET!! Img I LOVE HER ;-} With her GOOD LOOKING SELF!!!!!! I asked my lady if it was ok to be in love with Bridget!! She said its fine. So Bridget if you EVER see & read this, know I think your just Swell!!! Rotfl!! Im not a nurd bull, im just a fun loving dude! Email me Bridge, I sing too…

Comment by Malik Brown – January 27, 2013 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hi I just wanted to say this I love you Bradley!!!

Comment by Jordyn – July 6, 2013 07:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • you destroid my life cancelling this

Comment by natalie – August 29, 2013 07:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • please i wish if you were only here i can’t hold the sadness when you go my favourite
    actor in this show was teddy(bridget mendler

Comment by reya harees – September 27, 2013 06:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Way are you stoping good luck charile me and my grandma is so made we nead more episode Ellie

Comment by Eliana – November 12, 2013 08:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • my grandma and I are so made we need more new episode please don’t go Ellie

Comment by Eliana – November 12, 2013 08:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love good luck Jessie nyc it is totllay awesome

Comment by Alexis – November 28, 2013 08:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love good luck Charlie it is totally awesome I just love it

Comment by Alexis – November 28, 2013 08:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You guys can’t just stop the show. This show is the best show I have ever seen. You guys are what makes Disney Channel,well.. Disney Channel!! Every character is funny in there own way!! Think about the fans who love all of you guys!! Think about how much you will miss doing the wonderful show!! You guys are not really going to just stop doing what you love to do,and stop letting u see on tv the best show ever are you?:( With out you guys Disney Channel just not the same!! I will miss you guys! By:(:(:(:(

Comment by Samantha – December 27, 2013 07:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so sad that Good Luck Charlie is ending!! This was my families favorite show! It brought out family closer together especially when my Grandpa died and then my mom lost her baby. You guys made every Sunday worth wild!! When a new show would come on we would record it and then right after it premiered we would watch it and eat our dinner! I am going to miss doing that. Lastly I would just like to say that I love you all and thanks for making my family cheer up when nothing else could!! – Myah

Comment by Myah – January 26, 2014 08:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t leave :( y’all was my favorite family show so sad too see y’all be done already !!!!

Comment by Kayton – January 26, 2014 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Teddy you are my favorite character

Comment by Mykesha – February 16, 2014 11:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG GLC Is canceled.. :’( Im soo frakkin sad right now I cried at the last episode!!! Bridgit and Mia I will always and for ever love ya’ll keep that in mind!!!! ;) <3 ^_^

Comment by Taty – February 16, 2014 08:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What did the letter say that made good luck charlie end?I also love this show it taught me life lessons and how to get through them even though it might be REALLY hard…this is a wonderful show.my brother and I watch it all the time and when we are at our grandparents house my brother,grandma,grandpa,and I all watch it.Well thanks for your time

Comment by hailey – March 22, 2014 07:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post