Comic-Con

Yvonne Strahovski Teases Her Dexter Character's Killer Secret, Drops Chuck 'Reunion' Scoop

Get More: Comic-Con, Scoop, Video

Yvonne Strahovski doesn’t want to jeopardize her cushy new gig on Dexter.

Despite the fact that the big twist surrounding her character, Hannah McKay, leaked out days ago — spoiler alert: she’s a cold-blooded murderer just like Dex! — the Chuck alumna attempted to dance (and sing!) around the subject when she stopped by TVLine’s Comic-Con interview lounge on Thursday.

RELATED | Dexter @ Comic-Con: Watch the First Minutes of Season 7, and Get More Bloody-Good Scoop

Strahovski eventually let down her guard and offered a few tidbits about her killer new role, while also weighing in on the possibility of a Chuck reunion.

Comments (13)

• shes amazing.

Comment by Bernadine – July 12, 2012 08:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love her.

Comment by Nicole – July 12, 2012 08:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She’s hilarious! And her accent makes her so much more attractive. Anyways, a Chuck movie would be beyond amazing. It’d be.. AWESOME.

Comment by Dan Kempner – July 12, 2012 08:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dear Yvonne I love you.

Comment by maryploppins – July 12, 2012 09:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What an amazing creature.

Comment by GeekFurious.com – July 12, 2012 09:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Yvonne! Can’t wait to see her in all her upcoming projects!

Comment by may – July 12, 2012 10:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yum.

Now the question is does the ‘American’ accent follow Sarah to Hannah? Or is Hannah going to be Australian?

Comment by Tusk – July 12, 2012 10:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She should keep the Australian accent in Dexter…I think it’s sexier

Comment by blahhhh – July 13, 2012 05:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aww, I miss Chuck so much, a movie, even a TV movie would be amazingly awesome!! I can’t wait to see her on Dexter too, love that show!

Comment by Avon97 – July 13, 2012 07:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damn. I was hoping the twist was she was a leader of a Nudist colony.

Comment by TheDude – July 13, 2012 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “I’m trying to wrap my head around you being a killer”… she did kill people in Chuck…

Comment by Colette – July 13, 2012 12:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m gonna call Yvonne’s answer to what Chuck and Sarah are doing now to be canon. Okay then. Her and Zachary Levi said the same thing on their Nerd HQ CHUCK reunion panel, so we can’t argue with that. 10 skilled knife-using children in 6 short months. Done.

Gosh, I miss this show. Thanks for asking about CHUCK, Ausiello! I’m gonna count on you to do that every year before the CHUCK movie.

Comment by Aiden – July 16, 2012 08:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just finished watching all 5 seasons of Chuck on Netflix. Enjoyed all the action in all the episodes but was really taken with the love story between Chuck and Sarah. Have become a huge fan of Yvonne even though I am old enough to be her grandfather. Please let there be a Chuck movie and make sure Yvonne is in it.

Comment by dick gerger – February 24, 2014 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post