NCIS Trio Re-Sign for Season 10 and Beyond

NCIS boss Gary Glasberg had “no doubt that it will all work out,” and sure enough it did: Michael Weatherly, Sean Murray and Pauley Perrette all have signed new deals with TV’s most-watched drama series, our sister site Deadline reports.

The actors, who respectively play Tony DiNozzo, Timothy McGee and Abby Sciuto, each inked two-year deals, which take them into the upcoming Season 10 as well as 11 (which, face it, is a foregone conclusion).

RELATED | NCIS‘ Michael Weatherly Lands Juicy Role on TNT’s The Closer Spinoff

NCIS costar Brian Dietzen (aka Jimmy Palmer) was recently promoted to series regular status for Season 10, while Rocky Carroll and David McCallum re-signed with the CBS hit in the spring.

The contracts for Mark Harmon and Cote de Pablo were not in play this cycle.

1. Sarah-Ann says:

That’s great news!

• skilman says:

So I guess no one died in the bomb blast?

• Nubie says:

I agree, Sarah – GREAT news. I wasn’t worried about MW or PP – but SM…well maybe a little. I think one more season (after 10) is probably a wise way to go in wrapping things up though, as a series. Any more after that might be pushing it, judging by where these characters are headed. I’d like to see them graduate, and move forward with their lives, “out from under” Gibbs’ shadow (although I dearly love Boss Man :P)

• markus says:

i disagree i thing carrying out the series will be great as its differrant and there are manymore areas that can be explored!

• jan pugsley says:

I am so happy that everyone will be back. Can’t wait for the new season to start. I watch some of the reruns too. I am addicted to this program. Best I have seen in years.

• jamie-lee says:

Yes i love the show aswel i have all the seasons from 1 to 9 n i watch them like ova n ova again

• A says:

Glad to hear it. Just started watching about a year ago. Have finally seen most
        of the episodes thanks to slingbox and 12 hour flights.
        This show is in my top 5 in the 2 decades of watching tv. Don’t know how much longer they can drag on Tony and Ziva. Know they have been trying to hook up McGee and Abby, it just doesn’t work 1 bit in my opinion . There is no chemistry and it just feels forced. Especially since McGee became anorexic . He really needs to add 10 pounds, he looks like he is going to drop dead half the time. Hard focusing on some scenes with the way he looks.
        If they can find Gibbs a woman that doesn’t feel so awkward you have to turn your head I think they should. It’s good to see him smile sometimes. With the 750,000 he makes per episode it should be easy to crack a smile. The Duck deserves a younger cougar to play with. Yet the saying if its not broke don’t fix it applies here, but I think the Abby McGee thing should be fixed if possible, or just end it.
        Bring in a Director who isn’t a total douche for once.
        I’m just rambling, great show. Thanks CBS

2. kadidio says:

Hooray!

3. SK says:

Best news of the summer!

4. Clarissa says:

YESS

5. I can breathe just a little easier now….not that I was worried about anybody dying or being seriously hurt, especially McGee, not in the least bit. :)

6. Becky says:

I love the cast! I really do! ….But I can’t help but feel that someone needs to go. The show was so much edgier when you didn’t know if your favorites were safe or not. So I’m happy and sad at the same time.

• Saint Alicia says:

Agreed, things are becoming stale with the whole group intact for so long. Also it’s time for a new director anyway, and not gonna lie, if Ducky or McGee had bit the bullet I wouldn’t have been too broken up.

• jamie-lee says:

Um no there not n they deffently do not need a new director. Director vance makes the show there all one big family there have been to many deaths in the show as it is jenny kate mike n if ducky goes than the whole show’s screwed ducky makes it yu obviously kno nothing about ncis if certain ppl go out of it than the shows gone kno one will watch it

• suzi says:

Kill off favorites to make the show edgier…not for me. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

• Amy DeFabio says:

I agree with Suzi, I think everybody gets along soooo well in the show. They play off each other so well. I like how MW plays Tony he’s sooo funny and Cote DePablo she is awesome as Ziva, she the tough one who doesn’t take any crap from anyone, Gibbs either. Sometimes I wonder if Mark Harman was in the Marines, he shows absolutely No Emotion at times, if he’s not a Marine Mark is a GREAT ACTOR. They all are. I also like Sean Murray who plays McGee and Pauley Perrette as Abby. I love how Tony, McGee,Ziva, and Abby think of Gibbs as a father figure. Gibbs probably likes that since he lost Shannon and Kelly soooo long ago.

Comment by Amy

7. Brandon says:

Great! Now I can’t wait to be extremely disappointed in the premiere.

• Veronica says:

This. The only thing I’m hoping for in the premier is that Glasberg wraps up this Dearing story ASAFP. He’s such a ridiculous uber-villain…able to anticipate every single thing NCIS does and with contacts everywhere. And, of course, he’s after Gibbs…b/c THIS time it’s personal…as opposed to the all the other bad guys who have specifically targeted Gibbs. *sigh* Liked the bomb going off part of the story and loved the twist with Ducky…but catch Dearing quick and move on.

• anna says:

most of this….as I love RS from WW I was looking forward to this UNTIL they decided to make him fixated on Gibbs & make it yet another personal revenge plot. Don’t get me wrong, I love MH but for freak’s sake all of the uber-villains do NOT need to be focused on him (or ziva).

will admit I’m ecstatic that RC is still on board. After Tony & Gibbs, Vance is my 3rd or 4th favorite. Think they’ve finally found the director that clicks with the cast.

8. Stacey says:

Thank god! THANK GOD! I figured though they probably had re-signed since apparently the first table read is this week for the Season Premiere. But good to know Tony and Abby will be back. I like McGee, but he’s just there. But good to know, no departures… I am interested to see how this works out for everyone in the aftermath of the shocking finale. Now they can continue the march towards Tony and Ziva hopefully…

9. Spot 13 says:

Wouldn’t be NCIS without our Three Musketeers!

10. egli says:

thank god!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought that this show will loose such great actors and half of its charm

• charles worden says:

lets have a few more of abby running around in her underware like she did at mcgees house when he was watching her

11. Chloe says:

Yay!!!!

12. Special Agent Abby Sciuto? I’d watch that for sure

13. Rach says:

YAY! Although I almost think it would have been smarter for the NCIS producers to keep this under wraps…now we know nobody is going to die. (This is a good thing, but it takes some suspense out of the premiere).
    Either way, can’t wait for it to be back!

• Would probably been harder to keep under wraps in this day and time, I think! But I do see where you’re coming from. Totally agree, glad they are coming back & can’t wait for the season premiere. :)

14. Alexandra S says:

OMG I LITERALLY squealed at my desk and caused everyone to jump up from fright.

15. Steph says:

Woooohooooo!

16. CA says:

I’m happy, but not totally.
    A part of me was really hoping MW wouldn’t re-sign. I love Tony and MW is such a talented actor. The thought of such a wonderful character portrayed by such a talented man being wasted just so he can be “the T in Tiva”, breaks my heart.
    I don’t think I’ll be back for SeasonX.

• Regal says:

While I am excited that they all re-upped (Seriously, it’s about time). I find myself agreeing with you regarding Weatherly, at times it can feel like he is being wasted as an actor (This was particularly true in season 6). He has such a broad range, from the highly comedic, to the highly serious that I feel like NCIS occasionally fails to tap into.

• Andrea says:

Believe me, I hate the thought of Tony and Ziva together…absolutely HATE it! However, I do not think it’s accurate to say that Michael only plays a character who’s a part of that potential pairing. Within the last two seasons, I feel like we’ve seen more about Tony as a person: his past in Baltimore, his relationship with Senior, and dialogue from Gibbs that tells me that Tony is indeed his Senior Field Agent who has Gibbs’ respect. I don’t think Tony is at all only for use with Ziva. That thought would seriously depress me.

• Svenja says:

I agree with you. I mean, I am pro-Tiva but I agree with you that Tony is anything but “only a part of a potential pairing”. He is truely a great character who had some well written stuff over the past few seasons. He got to show everything. Tony has grown into a fine man. A true hero and I think that the “kid in Baltimore”-story showed that he was a hero right from the start. I love it about him and can’t wait to see what they have in store for his character. Of course Tony has Gibbs’ respect. Tony is the best young agent he ever worked with. I might not be a Tibbs shipper, but I enjoy their interaction on the show a lot. I am happy that Sean, Pauley and Michael will be back. The show needs all of them to be what it is.

• Brandon says:

Without Tony, the show would suck.

• Gaara says:

And THIS is what’s wrong with you Antis (but not all of you, thankfully). Sorry to burst your ego, but I higly doubt the show will miss this kind of “fans”.

• CA says:

And this is the problem with – whatever you are.
        Childish, rude, nasty, and absolutely zero class what so ever (not all of the fans).
        I’m sure the show is really proud to have such an immature fan.

17. Hey, no big deal if y’all don’t want to watch NCIS in Season X. I’m a TIVA fan, but there’s more to the show than TIVA, cause it’s just a small but vital component. There’s 8 characters and this is an ensemble cast….they work so well together. I will keep watching til the show goes off the air, whenever that is. :)

• CA says:

Just voicing my opinion I am fully aware that differing POVs are not welcome in the NCIS fan world, but I am too old and set in my ways to change.
      IMO, MW’s talent is being wasted by the writers and producers of the show. That’s how I feel. You disagree and that’s fine.
      Variety is the spice of life.

• Nubie says:

Well…judging from the fact that he willingly and eagerly signed up for at least two more seasons, I think it’s safe to say that WEATHERLY is happy to continue playing the role of Anthony DiNozzo for as long as CBS will have him. He obviously doesn’t feel his talent is being wasted. In fact, it would appear that he rather enjoys taking his fat paycheck all the way to the bank. :P As long as HE and the other cast members are happy with what they’re doing, the rest is really not our concern.

• anna says:

Really can’t make those statements unless you’re related to MW or have spoken to him during negotiations. Nor can you speak about his ‘fat paycheck’ as you don’t know exactly what his take home is.

• Nubie says:

I can and will make statements based on FACT. It doesn’t matter what “his take is” – the Proof is in the Pudding, as the saying goes – which you have clearly missed – yet again. The FACT that he is REMAINING on the show speaks to the evidence that he does NOT agree with a small handful of growling Dissenters that he is “wasting” ANYTHING. The renewed contract speaks for itself, for him, and for all the TRUE fans like myself who would rather opt for appreciating the great work these actors continue to do – instead of copping an attitude & cybertrotting all over the internet throwing verbal tantrums just because the outcome of the series will clearly never go the way you want it to. Cheers. :P

• anna says:

nice little temper tantrum there nubie…proves you completely missed the point in jumping to conclusions.
            Contracts were renewed just recently – doesn’t exactly speak of ‘eagerness’. Eagerness would have been coming to terms either prior to the end of season or shortly after the start of hiatus.
            Regarding his take being fat as you put it – again you’ve missed the point. Whatever he gets paid, there are, as you should know, the inevitable deductions for taxes, insurance, dues and other expenses of the sort. After that there’s expenses and cuts for his management and legal team and any assistants before he can count his loot on the way to the bank. Hence it most likely isn’t as ‘fat’ as you’d like to think.

• MzLady says:

Clearly, “Anna” thinks she is MW’s lawyer and knows all about his contract. Why is it then, that she knows NOTHING about how much this Actor enjoys working on NCIS? And since it is of Public RECORD that he made a hefty 125K per episode with his last contract, I am quite sure that his NEW contract is even “Fatter”. This “Anna” needs to go study up before she drives her foot in her mouth so far that she can’t pull it back out.

• estefania says:

totally agree my dear fried

• anna says:

there’s definitely more to the show than Tiva as MW proved prior to the boredom that was Housekeeping and ADM this past season. They’ve proven that they don’t need the idiotic tiva tease to bring in the ratings and that the supposed romance is anything but a vital component to the show. They’ve also shown that ziva is anything but a vital character so I still hope that the character might bounce off the elevator wall this season

• Gibbs_coffee says:

LMAO hilarious delusions X-D And yet tiva and Ziva are more alive than ever, obviously here to stay. D’oh!

• Every Breath Anna Takes Is For Ziva says:

…..and the entire fandom will stand & clap as Ziva bounces “off the elevator wall” and dismounts with her skilled foot firmly in your open mouth. Long live Ziva the Great.

18. Maria says:

Best. News. Ever.

19. Gaara says:

YAYYYY :DDD I had no doubt about it, tbh, but I feel WAY better now that i know for sure

20. B. says:

21. Cindy says:

Whoopie. Great news.

22. Svenja says:

OMG we should be celebrating and happy. Instead we are arguing again. I am happy and I think every true fan of the show should be happy that the entire cast will be back for season 10. Tony is not just about “Tiva”. His dynamics with Gibbs, McGee, Abby, Jimmy and Ducky are also pretty great. There is a lot to enjoy. The whole cast is awesome and I hope that Mark and Cote will get new deals next year as well. The key to the success of this show is the cast as a whole… it is really special and right now am I am the happiest fan on earth. So can we just be happy for a sec and not turn this whole thing into a pro/anti war? Thank you..now let’s group hug :)

• anna says:

kaylia….don’t think you need to start postulating about the ‘true fan’ garbage again.
      Disagree with you that the key to show’s success is the whole cast – there’s a couple they could easily do without. oh & btw – don’t see a ‘pro/anti war’….just a discussion that’s actually presenting both sides so far instead of just the pros squeeing over getting the tiva they think they deserve now that MW is signed.

here’s hoping MW’s guest role on the Closer spinoff leads to more and bigger opportunities for him

• Svenja says:

It’s not garbage. If you love the show you appreciate the show as a whole and the entire cast is part of it. EVERYBODY. Michael seems to be happy with NCIS and the show increased his fame massively over the years. Some antis and pros are just not acting like fans in my opinion “I want him to leave blah… I want the show to end after season 10 blah”… I hear certain things from both sides. I am not just pointing a finger at antis, also at some pros. I for one find it garbage to be hoping for your favourite show to end when it still delivers or your favourite character to die and leave just because of the possiblity of a ship that is only so present because people fight over it. I see the pro/anti war again here. Some antis wanted MW to leave because they can’t stand the thought of Tiva and yes some pros might even only care about Tiva, but not all of them. There is no bigger opportunity than being on the number one-scripted drama except for big movies. No actor would give it up and I think fans who enjoy the Tony character shouldn’t do so as well. The writing for his character has been amazing last season. He grew and dealt with some of his demons from the past. There was amazing stuff for Tony with Gibbs, with Ziva, with the kid in Baltimore, his mission and his dad… I really don’t see the point here. Especially within the past 2 seasons Michael’s fame increased for some reason… there is no “downfall”. There is also nothing that affects his image. People love him, appreciate his acting skills and personalty, so why should he leave? The success of NCIS is unique and no sane actor would leave such a nice, great set of the number one show. I for one am happy that everybody is back. I want to see what will happen with Abby and her brother and maybe we will even get to meet McGee’s father… who knows. Instead people are fighting again. Even over positive news which should make everybody happy (no matter what you ship or not). The whole cast is in for another season and I think a true fan would be happy about that. It is not garbage it is plausible.

• Gaara says:

I wholeheartedly agree *-* Only thing – I do want NCIS to end while it’s still on top. Of course I hope that day is very, very far away, but I’m afraid the network will eventually squeeze it for all its worth, replacing the cast little by little etc.

• Svenja says:

I am not hoping for that as well. I agree. It should end with most of the cast as it is right now. Right now I can see them doing more seasons if the manage to keep the quality and cast together. So I agree with you. :)

• MzLady says:

Gaara – I agree 100% and I have stated this a lot lately; a lot of the Media agrees with you too :). This is NOT “personal” or “pro/anti”. It actually has nothing to do with wanting the Actors to leave “soon” – it has to do with the Integrity of the Series as a whole, and wanting it to end on a high note, without losing luster or “Pah”, like Tony says. Like it or not, S10/S11 WILL likely be the end. The stage has already been set in motion for the Grand Finale of NCIS. Timing is very important on a series that is already in its “Winter” like Weatherly himself even quoted. So fans need to be careful about lashing out & accusing others of simply “wanting the show to end”. All – I repeat – ALL good series come to an end sometime. The timing of when they end is key. There is no way on EARTH I could ever agree with NCIS “hobbling” its way off the air at end of Season Umpteen Million, with Gibbs on Life Support, shouting orders from his basement and Tony still trying to be Mr. Playboy/James Bond wannabe with his expensive toupee and cane & bottle of Geritol, hitting on the college-age girls. Ummmm..NO THANK YOU!! Please NCIS…don’t end up like Law & Order – please go out with a bang while the interest is still high. These actors don’t NEED to “keep going” anyways – they will be living high and wonderfully on all the income they will get from syndication. I’m sure USA will continue to run the series, so they will be fine!!!

• Nubie says:

MzLady – beautifully said. :) It’s not “personal” regarding the series ending – it’s the TIMING that will forever take precedence in Show Business You want to end things the right way, with quality. What good would it do if NCIS went “on and on” for another 10 seasons like Bonanza just because “the fans wanted it to”, but the quality or viewership interest went down the drain? That’s a tough call for whoever runs a show, though, because you want to say goodbye at the right time. Fans who look forward to see what will happen with Tony & Ziva (me included) or McAbby should be aware that the LONGER they drag the series out into “umpteen million” seasons like you said…the longer they may have to sit there and wait, because they probably won’t do anything with the relationship angle(s) until the very last season. They want to milk it as long as possible, which is understandable, but also very risky. Some fans will definitely leave in the meantime if they get sick of waiting, or if they don’t agree with where the show is heading. But that’s their prerogative, I suppose.

• anna says:

kaylia – you well ought to know that people can be fans of a show without loving the entire cast….the garbage is hte narrow definition you spout as if it’s your way or no way….

funny, you bringing up the whole true fan narrow-minded definition reminds me a lot of the posts onyoursix2 used to make on the old forums.

• Gaara says:

Well, imo it’s not that hard: true fans love or at least like all the main cast, they don’t hate & bash a main character/actress, they don’t delude themselves into thinking that the rest of the cast hate her aswell and they don’t hope her character will die. If this makes me narrow-minded… meh xD

23. John says:

Good to read.

In celebration it’s off to Donna Bell’s next time I’m in the area for a celebratory red-velvet cupcake! In Chucks of course. :D

For clarification:

and Pauley Perrette’s Twitter postings for the shoes ref.

24. Jan Beckett says:

GREAT SHOW BOTH NCIS- NCIS/LA TUESDAY NIGHTS RULE——————————

25. Vikki says:

YES! So glad to hear it. They will be starting to tape very soon season 10. No way could we loose DiNozzo, McGee or Abby they’re family!

26. Beth says:

I am sooo happy to hear this. I have to admit I was very stressed about this !!!

27. lovencis says:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I am so freakin happy!!!

28. Lillian says:

Well, now I can breathe again. I was most worried about MW & SM, figuring PP would sign on again since she loves the show so much. Can’t wait until September 25th! Yay for Michael, Sean and Pauley coming back for two more seasons!

29. Gibbs_coffee says:

Party hard!!!

30. Seleste says:

I seriously am so happy that they aren’t leaving. This show is my favorite and if they weren’t in it it just wouldn’t be as good. I am so happy that no one dies in this season. I would have been so depressed if they did. So happy!

31. Sam says:

I daresay that MW signed for more — a lot more — than he was making before. And even after taxes, insurance, etc., etc., etc., it is still more than most of us will see in this lifetime. He and his family will make out quite well. Same for PP and SM.

• Gaara says:

There’s nothing wrong about that. Not only NCIS is TV’s most watched scripted show with a average of 19.49 m viewers, but it’s also one of the very few shows that keep building audience every year (s08’s viewers average was 19.38 m). It’s and it will be on syndacation for many, many years. I’m sure DVD’s sales are going well, along with other merchandise like scores and official soundtracks. Most important thing – all the cast deserve every single dollar, if not more :D

32. MP says:

I honestly thought they were going to drag the whole “will they or won’t they sign” thing out until the premiere, when in fact they had been locked in months earlier.

33. Elyse says:

glad to hear it!!! love the show it wouldn’t be the same without them!

34. Alessandro says:

yeah puppy powerz

35. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36. markus says:

the series should keep going further and further, taking it to new levels in the show, however the cast should not change, gibbs, tony, ziva, tim, abby and ducky should stay dispite that i think i would understand if ducky left as you have to concider his age, and we have palmer to take the place. and now he contracts have been signed for the end of series 11 the director should start deciding on a script for further series so a contract could be written up!!

37. Steve B says:

I grew watching The Man From U.N.C.L.E. I started watching N.C.I.S. because David McCallum is an excellent actor, check out his Outer Limits appearances too. I’m glad he’ll be back. Now if they would have Robert Vaughn guest star, like McCallum did when Vaughn was on The A-Team.

• Maxine Hopkinson says:

I’m a HUGE fan of NCIS and am very relieved that all the cast have finally signed their new contracts, particularly SM as I had a horrible feeling that he would be killed off in the finale to Season 9. McGee is my favourite and I would like to see his character developed more, particularly the brotherly relationship between him and Tony as they have some great comic moments. However, I like all the cast – although I preferred Jenny Shepard to Vance and was very sorry that Kate was killed off. I also would have liked Mike Franks to have been kept in the show – what a great character he was. It would be great to see more of Fornell too and Sacks too, although I think the character of Trent Kort has been done to death. He is too much of a cartoon character and far too recognisable to be a credible CIA agent.

I agree about Robert Vaughan guest starring in the show. I would have liked to see him playing McGee senior, except that he is older than the actress who played Tim’s grandmother – unless, of course, she was Tim’s maternal grandmother, in which case it wouldn’t matter.

38. sean says:

Maybe they are just announcing them resigning to draw off the cliffhanger and possible someone does die and didn’t really resign….just a thought

• Steve B says:

Or they could have someone die and still make appearances like Special Agent Kate Todd. Or a character could die and an identical relative shows up.

• Lillian says:

Having an identical relative show up would definitely be jumping the shark. Please, no. However, we don’t know how many appearances they make – and they’ll still get paid, soooo,…..

39. Scott says:

Best way to end the series…New presidental election (like west wing). Rocky becomes Secretary of Navy. Mark Harmon becomes new director. Michael finally gets his own team with Cote as ‘his love’ and second in command. Sean Murray gets his dream job of computer genius with MTAC (with action!). Pauley trains new assitant (maybe Sean gets a girlfriend?) while she can train for field agent while retaining being lab supervisor. Brian Dietzen and his wife take over the ME office. David takes over ‘father’ role with ‘Mike Franks’ family. That is last 3 or 4 episodes of NCIS season 12. Thats my idea. Just please no montage of all the characters in ‘last’ episode. Just have one ‘viewer favorite’ where everything is tied up with room for a spinoff 2 weeks after.

40. pryata says:

cant wait to see all my favortie team members in action again

41. ALLAN says:

NCIS IS THE BEST SHOW ON TV GREAT STORYS, GREAT CAST
    WHY NO EMMY’S

• Maxine Hopkinson says:

I couldn’t agree more! There should be EMMYs all round – great theme tune, good scripts and, of course, an excellent cast.

• Tom says:

No Emmys because the show portrays the US military in a positive light and that’s against the rules at ABC/CBS/NBC/CNN/HLM/MSNBC andd the rest of the liberal overlords

• Anna says:

no emmys because the show’s storyliness are formulaic and don’t showcase anything as well as Call of Silence did.  Write something like that & I bet they get another emmy nomination

________________________________

42. Judy Tankoos says:

Wow! So happy to hear this. I was pretty sure they would all re-sign, but sometimes you just never know! Is it September yet?

43. ang davies stanley says:

does anyone know when series 10 will be aired in the uk please ?

• Maxine Hopkinson says:

Series 10 will probably be aired on FX, like series 9 was – most likely in September/October. I think series 9 might be aired on Channel 5 round about that time – at least I hope so as I haven’t had the pleasure of seeing it yet (I’m only up to series 8) as I only have the Freeview TV channels.

44. ashley says:

just because most have signed does not mean they are not dead, they could be playing the character from the past – like that episode with Gibbs, I really hope no-one is dead but ducky had a heart attack, and unless he is very lucky that the person with the dog in the background noticed he wont survive. :(

• pashektu says:

I have a feeling that since Jimmy wants to go back early to help the gang he’s going to be looking for Ducky to let him know and will find him. This is one plausible explanation and he has medical knowledge which would help in a situation like this.

45. ncislvr says:

I like NCIS – it’s a great show with good characters. Having been in the Navy and worked with NCIS agents, some of the stuff is farfetched. But we’re talking a TV show. Let’s agree to disagree. Some like it, some don’t. Different opinions from different people. Nothing to haggle about/ IT’SJUST A TV SHOW WITH A GREAT CAST!

46. I am so happy they are all signed up. I love watching NCIS. It’s the the greatest show ever.

47. I need to know about Ducky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

48. amy says:

Me im glad all of the cast is on me im wondering what gibbs will do to the man whos done this to ncis n his family gibbs will be really annoyed and probably will kill him i think in season 10 tony and ziva will get together and mcgee and abby they are a perfect match but i feel soory for ducky but glad he wasnt there when it all happened the cliffhanger has left me despretley to watch the next season and i want it to carry on with the other seasons than leving it a 10 GIBBS IS MY FAVOURITE ESPECIALLY WHEN HE SMACKS DINOZZO ON THE BACK OF THE HEAD….

49. biker says:

still haven’t said when it starts but glad that the cast have resigned. brilliant programme me and wife love it and the cast to bits especially Abby for me (but dont tell the wife). Hope they have more episodes that involve Mc Gee and Abby they have a chemistry that brings out the respect they have for each other.

50. Kirsty says:

despite my late introduction to the show I think it truly is one of TV’s great gems, it doesn’t work too hard to be good at what it is, it just is loveable and easy to understand and relate to show. I respect and admire all the actors throughout the show.

My down sides to the show was that it took me a long time to deal with Kate’s sudden absence from the show… As much as I love the actor in Rizzoli and isles and as much as I love Ziva I still wish that Kate was the one sitting opposite tony sometimes. Another downside I feel is that the couple situations are all over the place, McGee and Abby have been jealous of every single partner the other has for 10 years now… Either move on or get back together, just do…something. I’m not sure about my feels for tony and Ziva, individually I love them both but together I feel it’s very hit and miss depending on the episodes but even that jealous/understanding/ secretly in love with each thing is getting old.

Another thing I notice is that Mcgees family apart from his sister have all been introduced in the last 2 seasons and that’s not even all of it, it’s irritates me how just because he’s the tech guy he’s the only character who hasn’t had a big plot line yet and it’s been 10 seasons. I’m glad all the cast is back and I can see just how season 10 is going to end or at least the storyline involved. but what annoys me is that all these things determine the show… Not the police work, case part of the show. I just hope NCIS can at last finish in a less disappointing way than chuck… Than Merlin.