Fall TV: CBS Premiere Plan Leads Off With Survivor 25, Ends With Relocated Mentalist

CBS Fall TVFollowing NBC, Fox, and The CW, CBS is the fourth broadcast network to detail its fall TV premiere plan, as seen here. No premieres of unusual size, no delayed launches. Just a traditional roll-out.

ABC, all eyes are on you now.

RELATED | Fall TV: Watch Full Trailers For CBS’ Partners, Elementary, Vegas and Made In Jersey

Wednesday, Sept. 19
8 pm EST Survivor: Philippines (aka 25th edition premiere, 90 minutes)

Monday, Sept. 24
8 pm How I Met Your Mother
8:30 pm PARTNERS [new]
9 pm 2 Broke Girls (new time slot)
9:30 pm Mike & Molly
10 pm Hawaii Five-0

Tuesday, Sept. 25
8 pm NCIS
9 pm NCIS: Los Angeles
10 pm VEGAS [new]

Wednesday, Sept. 26
9 pm Criminal Minds
10 pm CSI

RELATED | Criminal Minds Scoop: Big Love‘s Jeanne Tripplehorn Joins Cast as a Series Regular

Thursday, Sept. 27
8 pm The Big Bang Theory
8:30 pm Two and a Half Men (new time slot)
9 pm Person of Interest
10 pm ELEMENTARY [new]Read our Fall TV First Impression!

Friday, Sept. 28
8 pm CSI: NY (new time slot)
9 pm MADE IN JERSEY [new]
10 pm Blue Bloods

RELATED | Ringer‘s Kristoffer Polaha Joins CBS’ Made in Jersey as Series Regular

Saturday, Sept. 29
10 pm 48 Hours Mystery

Sunday, Sept. 30
7 pm 60 Minutes
8 pm The Amazing Race 21
9 pm The Good Wife
10 pm The Mentalist (new time slot)

RELATED | How Will a Change in Football Kickoff Times Affect Your CBS Sunday Favorites?

ON TAP FOR MIDSEASON: Undercover Boss and Rules of Engagement, as well as new series Friend MeGolden Boy and Mark Burnett’s latest reality gamble, The Job. Unforgettable Season 2 premieres next summer.

NOT RETURNING THIS SEASON: CSI: Miami, A Gifted Man, How to Be a Gentleman, NYC 22 and Rob.

1. No unnecessary two-hour premieres, no delayed October premieres? Finally someone got it right.

2. Laquisha says:

I like oak trees.

3. Oh, and by the way, Matt – do you know if the second 90-minute block on Sept.19 will be used for the Big Brother finale?

4. mspenn1013 says:

Now if they would only do something with their Sundaynight schedule thru the end of football season….

• Andi says:

I agree mspenn1013, that is why CSIMIAMI is gone becasue noone wanted to stay up till late late to watch it..bet you The Mentalist will go by the wayside as well. It looks like that time slot ‘kills’ a program that is popular. Loved all the characters on CSIMIAMI show. It will be missed. :-(

• Pam says:

OMG, I didn’t know they were not bringing CSI Miami back this fall, how rediculous is that I am
        very disapointed in that decision, who’s bright idea was that?, I am not a football fan and this
        was my best pass time to get through the football season this really sucks!

• Andi says:

I like the Mentalist, altho I don t believe in all that hocus pocus, but I really like his cunning way of fooling the bad guys with his little inueindos of info to the suspects. Kinda reminds me of a new kind of Columbo, ya know what I mean. Plus this one is much easier on the eyes.

• TINA says:

i agree with you all the way. i like csi miami. BRING IT BACK!!!!!

• Andi says:

WELL, CBS KILLED IT WHEN THEY MOVED IT TO THE SUNDAY NITE TIME SLOT. NO ONE WANTED TO STAY UP PAST 12 AM TO WATCH AND THEN THE NEWS AFTER THAT. TAKE TONIGHT 102112 ‘THE MENTALIST’ DID NOT COME ON TIL ONE HOUR AFTER THE ORIGINAL AIR TIME. SO ME THINKS THIS IS THE TIME SLOT FOR KILLING OFF A POPULAR PROGRAM….WHAT U THINK?

5. Jane says:

Where’s Unforgettable?

6. Davin Peterson says:

Also returning in mid-season is Rules of Engagment.
    Yea, some FOX, NBC & CW shows won’t premiere until October

7. mia says:

Looking forward to fall. Feel really bad for American viewers with the football delays that will inevitably ruin their Sundays. I watch the entire CBS sunday block now….thank goodness I’m in Canada

8. Sam says:

Going to try all CBS new dramas , but I will stay away from Partners. The worst promo I have watched in my life. Which is good because Mondays are The Voice and Revolution for me.

9. Velvet says:

I don’t watch any of this junk.

10. sandee says:

Hate the Mentalist on Sunday night.

11. Ally says:

I’m gonna give The Good Wife another shot. Also gonna watch returning shows Big Bang Theory and Hawaii 5-0. I will also check out Vegas and Partners. I actually thought the promo for Partners looked very good.

12. Renee says:

I’ll watch two hours of CBS on Tuesdays & Thursdays. That’ll do it for me.

13. Dizzle says:

This is when I know it’s time to hang up my party shoes… I would gladly watch CBS for at least 1 hour EVERY NIGHT.

14. Lyle says:

CBS – nothing but mindless trash for dullards.

15. Sg.Grant says:

I never understand why people come to a tv website to comment that everything on tv sucks. If you don’t like anything on CBS, don’t click the link. There is no reason to come here and tell everyone that you think it is trash.

Stick to ridiculing posters for improper spelling and grammar, like I do.

16. Dbalcer says:

I wish they had left the Mentalist alone. Sunday night tv is always late. It is hard enough to catch Amazing Race much less any of the shows after it on the East Coast.

17. Ram510 says:

Partners looked horrible! I will NOT be watching and I hope it gets pulled off the schedule faster than How to be a Gentlemen and replaced with Rules of Engagement.

18. Margie says:

I don’t see when Survivor is supposed to premiere. Maybe my eyesight is going!

19. Little Scarf Girl says:

Mainly HIMYM, will probably keep up with TBBT, too. Are they not playing anything at 8PM on Wednesday, or have they just not announced it yet?

20. Marsha says:

I can’t believe your not bring back A Gifted Man, give the show a chance.

21. Sheila says:

CBS is my preferred network !!! I agree about Sunday night. Love the goodwife but late to watch it. Thanks for the schedule. :) got the calendar marked.

22. looking to laugh says:

Is two and a half men returning this fall to CBS?

23. Kathy says:

CSI MIAMI cancelled. How could you CBS? Nothing but trash reality and stupid comedies. There hasn’t been a good comedy show on since Cosby’s. I’m giving up TV. Who makes these decisions anyway? Obviously someone who doesn’t care to watch anything of value on the tube.

• Andi says:

the so called sit coms are trashy and nasty….big brother is cut thoat just like survivor….just seen trailers but that was nuff to say no to them all. now we will never know how thhings turned out on the CSI Miami show? bummer

• Jo says:

You tell them. I love CSI & CSI Miami. All that reality crap isn’t worth 2 cents. I would rather watch reruns or dvd’s

24. DAN SCOGGINS says:

I WOULD RATHER SEE CSI MIAMI THAN CSI LOSS VEGAS SINCE THE GOOFUS AS THE HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT. AND I LOVE CSI NY AND MIAMI AND CAN’T STAND 60 MINUTES GUESS I WILL BE WATCHING SOMETHING ELSE ON SUNDAY NITE AND I KNOW A FEW HUNDRED FOLKS LOCALLY THAT WILL BE DOING THE SAME THING.

25. liliana says:

Why is CSI Miami cancelled!?? Thats the original one, then LV,NY, LA came along! Was so looking forward to CSI Miami!

• Linda says:

No, csi(lv) is the original. Csi:Miami was the first spin-off, then csi:ny. Csi(lv) has always been my favorite, though the show hasn’t been the same since Grissom went off & I miss Katherine too. But I’ve always continued to watch it. I had watched csi:Miami from the beginning, but I got so used to it being on Monday that when they moved it to Sunday I’d forget it was on & missed it all season. Though I’m sure its viewership went down last season since moving to sundays, I’m still surprised its going off.

26. Carol A Childers says:

I am very disappointed that CSI Miami will not return. One of the best shows on TV. This was a big mistake.

• Andrea Anderson says:

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY THIS DECISION WAS MADE? IT WAS DONE AFTER THE ‘SEASON FINALE’. IT WAS NOT ADVERTISE AS A SERIES FINALE. SO WHT HAPPENED? WE FANS NEED AN ANSWER. PLZ?

________________________________

27. nicole says:

No CSI MiAMI omg they could have cut that other nonsense stuff ….CSI MIAMI is what jump started the whole CSI world …I was wondering why it hadn’t came on …Cbs ur tripping ….love the show ….

28. gino valdez says:

wat the #*+% no csi miami? r u guys smokin dope? u gotta b hi on sum really good *&¢= if u not bringin dat show bak! STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!

29. Ines Hildebrand says:

What the #%*+^ …no CSI Miami…what are you thinking. This show was my favorite show of ALL shows.. I love this show and now I am going to miss it…ugh

30. George says:

CSI Miami was one of the best weekly series CBS had to offer. It is really sad to see such an interesting series be taken off the air? What was CBS thinking?l

31. TINA says:

PLEASE BRING CSI MIAMI BACK, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

• Andrea Anderson says:

YES PLZ….NOW THAT YOU TOOK MADE IN JERSEY OFF…CALL ‘H’ AND HIS TEAM BACK……THIS IS SOMETHING NEW….CBS….I JUST SAW…..WHAT S UP WITH YOU NOT STANDING BESIDE MS. ESPOSITO IN HER FIGHT WITH HER AUTO-IMMUNE DESEISE?LOVE THIS SHOW AND CBS…IT IS OUR MAIN TV WATCHING DURING EVERY YEAR BUT COME ON NOW….EVEN A TEACHER ACCEPTS A DR. NOTE TO EXCUSE SOMEONE DUE TO AN ILLNESS….LET’S BE NICE….OK?

________________________________

32. Yesenia says:

I really loved CSI:Miami. I am going to miss that show I loved all the characters, that’s not fair it was a great show and they need to bring it back.

33. Will says:

Bring back CSI MIAMI CBS that was stupid to take that away

34. Na' says:

I LOVED CSI MIAMI! THE PROBLEM I HAD WAS THAT THE SHOW WAS ALWAYS LATE!!!! HATED THAT MY DVR WOULD NOT RECORD THE RIGHT SHOW BECAUSE SOMETHING ELSE WOULD INEDVITABLY RUN OVER DURING THE CSI MIAMI TIME SLOT!!!!!!!