July 11, 2012 06:53 AM PDT
- Sunday, May 19Back-to-back season (series?) finale: Dr. Fist reveals that Freight Train's newly nice nature may be the result of dementia, and the kids' schedules overwhelm Cleveland and DonnaBack-to-back season finale: If the guy Marge meets online tonight sounds like Peter Griffin, it's because Seth MacFarlane ('Family Guy') provides his voice.Two hours: The country-music star hosts an evening of performances by his wife Faith Hill, Jason Aldean, Taylor Swift and others.Back-to-back season finale: A time machine malfunction creates big problems for Stewie and Brian in Vegas.Don is disrupted by a surprise visitor. Peggy looks for inspiration.
Today's Hottest Stories
- 1Ben Affleck Hosts Saturday Night Live: What Were the Best and Worst Sketches?
- 22013 Renewal Scorecard: What's Coming Back? What's Getting Cancelled? What's on the Bubble?
- 3Post Mortem: Vampire Diaries Boss on Silas' Agenda, Tyler's Future and 'Delena' Challenges
- 4Grey's Anatomy Finale Recap: I'll Be C'ing You
- 5Exclusive: How I Met Your Mother Makes Cristin 'Mom' Milioti a Full-Fledged Series Regular