Exclusive Suits First Look: Harvey Ditches Mike!

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

Are Harvey and Mike headed for a split? Fret not, Suits fans, the bromantic duo is just fine. The men will, however, part ways in this Thursday’s episode (10/9c, USA Network), and we’ve got your exclusive first look at the duo’s brief breakup.

RELATED | Suits Retains SVU‘s Diane Neal, Childrens Hospital’s Erinn Hayes

Press PLAY below to watch Harvey hand an hilariously horrified Mike off to the always creepy Louis, aka his new “partner.” And after taking a peek, hit the comments with your thoughts on the one-week switcharoo.

Loading video...

Tags:

Comments (24)

• I love this show. I can’t wait. Is it Thursday yet? Please make it Thursday. Suits is the only reason why summer is tolerable.

Comment by Esaul – July 10, 2012 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “That is not a legitimate answer”. Priceless. They have the best Bromance since Sherkock and Watson.

Comment by Mairead (@Mayiread) – July 10, 2012 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I meant Sherlock. My typing is atrocious. Sorry.

Comment by Mairead (@Mayiread) – July 10, 2012 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • SHERKOCK! hahahaha that’s hilarious. Kudos to you for that typo. I love it

Comment by This – July 10, 2012 05:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can you begin to imagine if Louis was a member of your family? OMG!

Comment by Tara – July 10, 2012 01:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait!

Comment by cynthia – July 10, 2012 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes, Mike you do need a sick day or twelve. This switcharoo is going to be fun but I’m also glad that it’s only going to last a week.

Comment by Kelly – July 10, 2012 01:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hahaha. Poor Mike! I love his response to Louis’s answer. Can’t wait for Thursday!

Comment by Mikaylah Roggasch – July 10, 2012 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mike: if Louis takes you to the tennis club—don’t drop the soap! hehe ;-P

Comment by reebus856 – July 10, 2012 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is gonna be awesome ! The chemistry between the whole cast is the best I’ve ever seen in a long time in tv shows. Suits is amazing <3

Comment by apple – July 10, 2012 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I suspect that Harvey is just trying to get Mike out of the line of fire from that other lawyer[we saw last season played by Eric Close]who’s out to bring Harvey & the law firm down. If this lawyer found out that Mike has no law degree or license- Harvey AND Jessica could be disbarred. Still, it’ll be fun to watch Mike squirm by having to work with Louis.

Comment by reebus856 – July 10, 2012 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • lol I think I need a sick day is right. @reebus856 Damn right!

Comment by Brandonrowe14 (@BrandonRowe14) – July 10, 2012 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Things.” Ha, oh jeez poor Mike. I really want to know what Louis was saying into his phone, he’s always leaving himself the most hillarious memos.

Comment by P – July 10, 2012 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mike totally deserves that. He’s been such an ungrateful little bitch this season.

Comment by Nathan – July 10, 2012 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sharpest 21 lines of dialogue I’ve heard in ages. Can’t wait.

Comment by vix101 – July 10, 2012 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show has got some of the sharpest dialogue going. When Louis is in the mix, you know its going to be good

Comment by Jenny – July 10, 2012 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LMFAO Harvey kills me. And Louis is creepy but funny at the same time.
    “What do you wanna do to him?”…….”Things!”. <— AHAHA I'm still laughing.

Comment by A – July 10, 2012 05:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Pause at 0:03, Is that a framed picture of Louis and Harvey in his office?

Comment by J – July 10, 2012 07:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i don’t think so… not sure though it’s hard to tell.

Comment by Elyse – July 11, 2012 04:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How good does Gabriel look in that suit???!!!

Comment by Sparky – July 10, 2012 08:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love to boys on this show but hate Rachel. Seriously, they need to kill her off and get Mike a new love interest. One that isn’t so needy/bitchy/self-righteous.

Comment by Ella – July 10, 2012 08:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i love Suits. can’t wait!!

Comment by Elyse – July 11, 2012 04:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post