Exclusive First Look: Necessary Roughness Pits 'TK' Against Terrell 'T.O.' Owens!

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

It’s TK versus T.O. in this Wednesday’s Necessary Roughness (10/9c, USA Network), and we’ve got your exclusive first look at the wide receivers’ showdown.

The latest installment finds Mehcad Brooks’ ego-driven footballer crashing Minefield’s (aka Terrell Owens’) dinner date. And after a few unkind words, the fight begins — the food fight, that is.

RELATED | USA Network Gives Series Order to Graceland, from White Collar Creator Jeff Eastin

Press PLAY below for a peek at the Twitter-tinged, Caesar salad-filled battle between the big leaguers.

Loading video...

Comments (6)

• TK is a fool. Gotta love him.

Comment by tp – July 9, 2012 03:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why does my brain think that having these two people together should make the universe implode, because in my brain throughout most of season one I always felt like T.K. was slightly based on T.O. in the first place.

Gotta love this show :)

Comment by jake – July 9, 2012 05:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yah I always had that thought too

Comment by Gilda – July 10, 2012 07:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Who us T.K?

Comment by CB – July 9, 2012 07:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • At least T.O has some form of employment. This actually looks funny though.

Comment by Mick – July 9, 2012 09:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hello, i believe that i saw you visited my website thus i got here to return the want?.I’m trying to to find
    things to improve my web site!I guess its adequate to make use
    of some of your concepts!!

Comment by Binary option – November 8, 2013 10:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post