Comic-Con

Exclusive First Look: Bart Simpson Loses His Head… to You at Comic-Con!

Now this is the kind of swag that’ll make a Simpsons fan go, “Cowabunga, dude!” If you pass by the FOX FANFARE booth (No. 4313) at Comic-Con next week, you can pick up one of these limited edition Bart crowns!

But, a word of advice: Get there early. It’s first come, first serve, and when the spiky scalps are gone, no amount of d’oh is gonna get you one.

And, in case you forgot — as if! — the Simpsons panel with series creator Matt Groening, executive producer Al Jean, supervising producer Mike Anderson and Yeardley “Lisa” Simpson will take place on Saturday, July 14, at 12:45pm in Ballroom 20.

Your thoughts? Digging the paper Bart ’do, or were you maybe hoping for edible shorts? Sound off below!

The Simpsons Comic-Con

Tags: ,

Comments (9)

• Ay carumba!

Comment by Jason Breslin – July 6, 2012 10:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Years ago, my son and I were at Comic-Con and he wanted a comic book. We picked one out and walked away. A line had formed to meet Matt Groening, but a woman pulled us aside and asked if we wanted it autographed; he wanted to meet some of the kids, but only adults were in line to meet him. My son said no and walked away! I thought that was nice of him, though. :)

Comment by Cathy – July 6, 2012 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Matt Groening I Love Your Simpsons So Much I’m a Big Fan of The Simpsons I Wish I Could Come to the San Diego Comic Con International My Brother Stevie Loves The Simpsons Too Me & Him Could Come But We Have to Get Our Moms Permission to Get The Sincerely Mark Miller P.S I Also Love Futurama Too I Already Seen the Futurama Season 7th Premiere Thank You God Bless You!

Comment by Mark Thomas Miller – July 6, 2012 04:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m a Big Fan Of The Simpsons And So Does My Brother Stevie He Watched Them Right Before I Was Born I’ll Get My Mothers Permission To Get There at the San Diego Comic Con International 2012
    Sincerely Mark Miller!

Comment by Mark Thomas Miller – July 6, 2012 04:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DO WANT.

Comment by Mari – July 6, 2012 05:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I live in Ireland sadly they don’t seem to do a Comic Con here really wish they would i’m a big fan of the Simpsons the movie was epic. I have been watching the Simpsons since I was six years of age.

Comment by Juile Hill – July 6, 2012 07:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • a paper crown.how generous.

Comment by fghj – July 6, 2012 10:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wrong made, Bart have 11 spikes not, 9

Comment by Daniel Sivertsen – July 6, 2012 10:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • no, it’s 9, trust me, i know..

Comment by izz – July 7, 2012 02:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post