Comic-Con

Exclusive: Get a First Look at Glee's 'Super' Comic-Con Poster

It’s a bird… It’s a plane… It’s a Gleeked-out Man of Steel!

Fox has produced a special poster exclusively for Glee fans attending Comic-Con next week, and we’ve got your first look at the super-powered swag.

The striking image features a strapping Superman-type figure ripping open his suit to reveal not a giant “S” but the Glee logo.

RELATED | American Idol Alum Jessica Sanchez in Talks to Join Season 4 Cast

Of course, supplies are limited so get thee to the FOX FANFARE booth (No. 4313) ASAP next week. And as a reminder, the Glee panel (featuring stars Lea Michele, Cory Monteith, Darren Criss, Kevin McHale, Jenna Ushkowitz and Naya Rivera as well as co-creator Brad Falchuk and yours truly as moderator) will be held Saturday at 5 pm. in the Indigo Room. An autograph signing with the cast will take place earlier in the day at 2:30 at the aforementioned FOX FANFARE booth.

Glee Comic-Con 2012

1. Heather Morris says:

glee sucks

2. Dee says:

I first I thought that was Cory in the photo, but I realized the dude doesn’t have any boobs…so it couldn’t be him.

3. Tom says:

glee sucks

4. Spencer says:

Glee? That’s still happening? [yawn]

5. Becc says:

Let me guess. Finn goes to the army, everyone thinks he’s dead, but really comes back under another alias (re: superman) trying to protecting Rachel from harm in the big city.

6. Sam Evans says:

I love it

7. AJ says:

This show has no business at Comic-Con. Takes away a spot were a network could actually promote a sci-fi or comic inspired show instead of whatever the hell Glee is.

• J. says:

I love how you hear all these complaints about Glee but then Breaking Bad is announced and everyone rejoices. Because drugs have everything to do with comics and sci-fi. Just be honest and say you hate the show, that’s what it really boils down to in the end.

• AJ says:

No, I don’t think any of those shows belong there. Not Bones, not Castle, and many many more. Breaking Bad? Not really. The Walking Dead? Absolutely. Comic-Con used to be interesting until it became whatever it is now. Not sure how to even describe it. But let’s face it, Glee is about the least likely of them all to have any kind of fit at Comic-Con. It literally has nothing whatsoever to do with it lol.

8. jane says:

they nee to give it up alread, Their own fans hate the damn show. Majority of the people who watch it watch it for the gay couples which don’t get good plots. With that said, if they start getting less screen time, everyone will finally give up on it, which I’m sure it’s what’s going to happen.

• JT says:

“Majority of the people who watch it watch it for the gay couples” – LOL No. Maybe the few thousand fans on tumblr. This show still has about 5~6 million viewers. A lot of the general audience still watching the show are from Middle America.

• Disco says:

I’m from Texas and the gay plots are the most interesting to me. But it’s really hard to categorize the general audience, even with clearer metrics like iTunes sales.

• Karyn says:

No the population that follow the gay storylines on tumblr is not in the “few thousands” the klaine brittana and faberry makes up more than half of the glee watchers so your middle america really doesn’t exist.

9. Kelly says:

I love glee and very excited about what they are going to do for this season.

10. Tony says:

I envy the fans who have tickets to comic con. They can line up to see the cast. The show sucks, but the actor are still awesome! I want to meet Lea, Cory and Naya!

11. Snix says:

Oh wait I thought they renamed the show Blee. Or was it Blangst?

12. Pretty sure its Matthew Morrison, skinny, w/ a wedding ring.

13. josie_ Glee is life! says:

Um all of u dissing glee should just get off this. Um the fans do love it and its about music and being urself its NOT boring and if ur gunna make fun of it just don’t comment. Its amazing and I’m glad its still going :)

14. joy says:

I wanna see Cory! so much… love him! He is amazing actor and person.

15. Christy Goodman says:

I have been a fan of Glee since episode 1 and I am excited to see what happens with season 4..if you dont like Glee than dont bother to watch or comment..I would love to meet the cast any given day or time or place

16. brandon says:

Why are you guys posting in here if you don’t care about the show so much? Haters gon’ hate. I still love the show.

17. Joey says:

Not looking forward to season 4 at all. Thank god Naya will be there though.

18. louise mccreath says:

I think glee is really good and entertainning

19. kim kim says:

glee is amazing and anyone says anything different is a jerk … glee is all about life and i can’t wait to see what the season four brings with it … i hope our stars still in the show

• Kate says:

Um, I find it basically strange that people who don’t like the show even bothered to read this article … And kind of just seem to be trying to start arguments, so they seem like jerks. However, saying that ANYONE who dislikes it is a jerk is going pretty far :P That’s a lot of people.

20. Francias says:

Me: Ohmygosh! Why would they do that?! I hate Glee
    Brother: Then why do you watch it?
    Me: We have a very complicated relationship T.T

21. aunt_deen says:

A poster is news?

22. Nathan says:

That’s obviously Matt Morrison in a Superman T! You can tell; the chin!

23. Amber says:

Don’t understand all the hate. Glee is an amazing show with relatable story lines, inspirational characters, amazing actors, and not to mention lovely music. I’m so glad Glee is still on! :)

• AJ says:

Maybe for 15 year olds lol

• Kate says:

As opposed to all the sophisticated shows that I’m sure you watch — while posting on an article about Glee. I don’t like everything about Glee; I think it’s kind of over-dramatic and kills its own character development with alarming frequency. But there’s no need to belittle people who think it’s great. If you don’t like, that’s fine (though I’ve no idea why you even read this article — extremely bored?), but you don’t need to imply someone else’s immaturity just because they Do like it. Age has nothing to do with anything. I’m 20, I watch Glee, I watch cartoons and I follow political debates. Stop judging.

• AJ says:

I read this article just like I read every other article on this site. And last time I checked it was ok to post your opinion in these comments. Often enough though, I see you in the comments telling people they are not allowed to post opinions on here unless they are positive or reflect your personal view of a show. I think you should grab some Midol and wash it sown with some scotch maybe.

• Bree says:

I second Kate’s commentary. And may I add, AJ, was that last statement supposed to be brilliant because I find it not humorous. Midol and scotch, very classy and well-worn to say to a woman…
            I believes she was saying how if you don’t fancy the show, then why bother reading the article. You, my friend, must be a very dull person to be willing to read EVERY article. Yes, it is open for diverse opinions to be exposed and fairly shared, but why would someone, not implying you, who find it utterly disenthralled be found on here wasting time to show their dislike to the show? It enlightens me to find various of people who will take time to read and comment on this when they have no interest but hatred.

• AJ says:

Yes I know, people who read are dull. Granted it only takes me about 10 minutes a day to read the new articles here, but I know others may have to take it a little slower. And you wonder why American education ranks with some of the worst countries in the world. You should probably be in a line somewhere to buy a Justin Beiber CD and not here defending this show as great American TV lol.

• Marina Sabino says:

“Inspirational characters” are definitely to 15 years old. What people more mature e intelligent want is well written stories and Glee doesn’t have one interesting storyline.

24. Finleigh Donald says:

GLEE IS AMAZING! U haters can just shut up! If u don’t like the show then don’t watch it but there is no need to be mean about it! I hate twilight but u don’t see me saying that to people that do like it!

25. juan ayala says:

its not matt morrison o.0 wheres the butt chin?

26. Diana says:

Glee used to be a good show but I think it has lost its way. Storylines that should have been epic were ruined and characters we cared about were forgotten. I’m sorry but I’m not here for the “Chronicles of Rachel Berry and Friends”. Tina, Mercedes, Artie, Mike, Brittany and Sam are characters that either don’t get storylines or have terrible ones. And I doubt they will ever get one so they can count me out this season. It just doesn’t give me that same “gleeful” feeling that it used to.

27. Kate says:

Hold up huge gleek here loved the show from season one and guess what i dislike it now its not that amazing show it was the music now is eh the story lines are ridiculous so it isn’t far fetched if some people do not like the show anymore and why watch its a complicated relationship although i dislike the show now the cast are amazing so ill sit through the crappy show if it means watching my favorite people on tv

28. blainey says:

Is that Mattmo? :/
    I’m looking forward to this panel, even if I’m not much looking forward to season 4 yet.

29. J. says:

Not going to the panel because True Blood > Glee, but I’ll take an, um, extended “bathroom break” to take some pics at the signing. Thank goodness for that, I was sure I wouldn’t be able to see Naya and Darren, now I will.

30. madbengalsfan85 says:

I thought Fox wasn’t sending Glee to Comic-Con?

31. Haley says:

dont you guys have better things to do then bitch about a show you obviously don’t watch? it’s not all about what YOU like

32. Chris Olvera says:

If glee sucks why the people take their time to talk bad about that?? doesn’t make sense to me… anyways…

• AJ says:

Well it’s pretty simple if you read the comments. A lot of us don’t get why shows like these are having panels at Comic-Con when they have absolutely 0 to do with Comic-Con. You don’t want me to hate on your show? Don’t drag it into something I like and try to pass it off as relevant I guess.

33. Jo says:

I like the Glee hate.. I used to be that way, then I actually gave the show a chance instead of listening to others’ opinions and the crappy songs they did. It’s pretty good, not the greatest and certainly doesn’t compare with most of the original songs, but I still like it.

34. Kennedy says:

Love the maturity in the conversation if you don’t like glee no ones making you watch it so don’t comment not everyone likes the same things and its childish to rudely comment on others interstate and you may not like the show but their lives are a million times better then your and none of them are little virgins living in their mother’s basement so grow up and learn how to respect other peoples interests

35. J says:

Glee rocks

36. Dellie Q. says:

If Damian McGinty had been on that panel, I would have made the trip to San Diego.

37. ever says:

that’s such an obvious idea for a poster. It’s so obnoxious.

so i suppose it’s fitting. The show is also obvious, loud and shallow.

38. Tiah Milburn says:

Chris Colfer where are you? I wanted to see some CrissColfer!

39. Odair says:

I’d say it’s Chris Colfer, but it may not be a member of the cast as well. It could be the winner of The Glee Project that will appear in McKinley next year, too.

40. Scott says:

Its Jane Lynch on the poster, douches. Glee is full of geeks and so is ComicCon = Perfect Fit

41. Rachel says:

That looks like a woman’s neck, chin, and hands. My guess is Jane Lynch.

42. leanne says:

yay glee! I’m so excited:) So glad lea michele and cory monteith will be there. they’re the best! can’t wait for season 4 to start!

43. rebekah says:

I find that many of the viewers of the show watch because they’ve come to love the characters (and actors) but not the storylines and dialogue exactly. they love the actor, not the actions. and I find it fine to state personal opinions on shows, but just remember, it is entertainment, meant to entertain, especially on a show like glee, and if it’s getting viewer and entertaining people it must be doing something right.

44. glee-atic says:

everyone talking of how glee sucks and is the biggest crap ever… why are you even here???