Comic-Con

Exclusive First Look: Bones' Retro Comic-Con Poster and X-cellent Accessory!

The Bones swag that Fox will be giving away next week at Comic-Con is, like, so transparent.

In addition to a super-cool retro-esque limited edition poster depicting David Boreanaz‘ Booth and Emily Deschanel‘s Brennan in mid-sleuth, fans will be, er, handed special X-ray gloves that will allow them to show off their inner skeleton.

RELATED | Get Return Dates For Bones, Glee, Fringe and More!

Scroll down for an exclusive first look at all the Con loot, and then get thee to the FOX FANFARE booth (No. 4313) to get your, um, hands on them (only one poster and one glove per person while supplies last; the items are only available at the FOX FANFARE booth). Boreanaz, Deschanel as well as EPs Hart Hanson and Stephen Nathan will be signing the merchandize next Friday at 3 pm at the Fox booth, immediately following the Bones panel (which runs from 1:45-2:45 in Ballroom 20).

1. sophia7470 says:

Ooh I want, I want. Stupid living in the UK, no Comic Con, grumble grumble.

2. Alison says:

Very cool

3. lysa says:

If I don’t get it next week, I’m going to be REALLY MAD … ;p

4. NatesMama says:

That shot is two years old. Couldn’t they do new promo photos?

5. Nancy says:

Very Nancy Drew’ish, I like it.

6. Mandi says:

David was made to bea “Hollywood noir detective”…love.

7. CB says:

One per person? That is going to be horror! I wonder how they’ll manage to keep track of that because it’s a stampede at the Fox booth when posters are being put on display. Last year’s poster was a struggle to get your hands on and then it wasn’t 1 per person. If they want to control it, they’re better off passing it around during the panel. This will be interesting to see unfold.
    I quite like the poster. Still sad they didn’t do a film noir ep because their leads are cut out for it! Look at them!
    The Comic-Con posters are always based on the previous year’s shoot. Since there was none in S7, they used a S6 one. And, it’s a “new” one so always fun. Can’t wait to get my hands on this one but the 1 per person idea is quite freaking me out. Don’t tell me it means sleeping in line at the Fox booth now too in combo with sleeping in line for entrance in BR 20!

8. Faith Brennan says:

Gaahh I live in Texas!!! I want them sooo bad!

• cat says:

At least its only a couple of hours flight from you, I’m in Australia which is at least a15 hour flight to LA!

9. Danielle says:

I would so love to have one of those posters! Sucks that I won’t be there =[

10. Rochell says:

i want one too but i live Wisconsin so that sucks….

11. Rochell says:

i like her bangs makes her look girly and not so serious.

12. cj says:

emily’s pose and facial expression look a little awkward but w/e. cool loot.

13. Graziella says:

I want one please!😃

14. BB says:

If after a 21hour flight I get there and no poster for me. I see trouble for you, Fox!!
    And by the way since Fox saved the money with this “new” photoshoot why not print more posters? I’m just speechless…

15. gail stubblefield says:

I have no idea where the place is but would love to have the pic…. and Im a great grandma!!!! Love Bones!!!!!

16. Deborah says:

Just check out e-bay during and after Comic Con. Most of the swag will show up on ebay. It happens every year.

17. Linda van Assema says:

Do you send to the Netherlands to???

18. Alexandra says:

Booth and Brennan look FREAKING awesome!!! I don’t know how, but I got to get my hands on a poster!!! BEST procedural show EVERRRR :3

19. Dee says:

I don’t want it I NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. ambertkd1999 says:

Aaaaaah!! I wanna live in the USA!! In The Netherlands there’s nothing about any series ;( but I think I’m going to watch as much as possible of this comic-con on Youtube :)

21. Imane Assi says:

Please can anyone tell me where are the pictures?All I see is the one with the glove.

22. Caitlin says:

Is there a way i can get a copy in Australia????

23. jj says:

Why do you all complain and bitch so much? Most of you are lucky to get there at all cos a lot of fans are based all over world. To get 1 poster is nice why be greedy. So what if photos are from series 7. Goodness me. Maybe fox are trying to cut corners and make savings like any cut throat business to keep bringing us bones in the first place. I mean god making statement like don’t like her bangs? Are you perfect? Just be grateful you get to get one in first place.