Comic-Con

Exclusive First Look: Bones' Retro Comic-Con Poster and X-cellent Accessory!

The Bones swag that Fox will be giving away next week at Comic-Con is, like, so transparent.

In addition to a super-cool retro-esque limited edition poster depicting David Boreanaz‘ Booth and Emily Deschanel‘s Brennan in mid-sleuth, fans will be, er, handed special X-ray gloves that will allow them to show off their inner skeleton.

RELATED | Get Return Dates For Bones, Glee, Fringe and More!

Scroll down for an exclusive first look at all the Con loot, and then get thee to the FOX FANFARE booth (No. 4313) to get your, um, hands on them (only one poster and one glove per person while supplies last; the items are only available at the FOX FANFARE booth). Boreanaz, Deschanel as well as EPs Hart Hanson and Stephen Nathan will be signing the merchandize next Friday at 3 pm at the Fox booth, immediately following the Bones panel (which runs from 1:45-2:45 in Ballroom 20).

Tags: , ,

Comments (34)

• Ooh I want, I want. Stupid living in the UK, no Comic Con, grumble grumble.

Comment by sophia7470 – July 5, 2012 06:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Feeling the same for leaving in Mexico

Comment by alexa fletes – July 5, 2012 11:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • sorry living

Comment by alexa fletes – July 5, 2012 11:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Very cool

Comment by Alison – July 5, 2012 06:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If I don’t get it next week, I’m going to be REALLY MAD … ;p

Comment by lysa – July 5, 2012 06:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I won’t be mad but I’ll be very disappointed :(

Comment by angelstorm – July 5, 2012 01:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That shot is two years old. Couldn’t they do new promo photos?

Comment by NatesMama – July 5, 2012 06:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I like it, but I agree with you. I hate her bangs.

Comment by Sarah – July 5, 2012 06:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I like the new hairdoo.

Comment by John Wright – July 5, 2012 10:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s bad enough that season 7′s promo pics were all rehashed photos from season 6 but now they’re using them for season 8 too? Come on, Fox.

Comment by Rachel – July 6, 2012 06:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Very Nancy Drew’ish, I like it.

Comment by Nancy – July 5, 2012 06:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • David was made to bea “Hollywood noir detective”…love.

Comment by Mandi – July 5, 2012 06:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Absolutely! Booth is boothiful!!! He really works that look. :)

Comment by Jackie – July 5, 2012 06:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • One per person? That is going to be horror! I wonder how they’ll manage to keep track of that because it’s a stampede at the Fox booth when posters are being put on display. Last year’s poster was a struggle to get your hands on and then it wasn’t 1 per person. If they want to control it, they’re better off passing it around during the panel. This will be interesting to see unfold.
    I quite like the poster. Still sad they didn’t do a film noir ep because their leads are cut out for it! Look at them!
    The Comic-Con posters are always based on the previous year’s shoot. Since there was none in S7, they used a S6 one. And, it’s a “new” one so always fun. Can’t wait to get my hands on this one but the 1 per person idea is quite freaking me out. Don’t tell me it means sleeping in line at the Fox booth now too in combo with sleeping in line for entrance in BR 20!

Comment by CB – July 5, 2012 07:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gaahh I live in Texas!!! I want them sooo bad!

Comment by Faith Brennan – July 5, 2012 07:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • At least its only a couple of hours flight from you, I’m in Australia which is at least a15 hour flight to LA!

Comment by cat – July 5, 2012 07:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would so love to have one of those posters! Sucks that I won’t be there =[

Comment by Danielle – July 5, 2012 07:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i want one too but i live Wisconsin so that sucks….

Comment by Rochell – July 5, 2012 08:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i like her bangs makes her look girly and not so serious.

Comment by Rochell – July 5, 2012 08:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • emily’s pose and facial expression look a little awkward but w/e. cool loot.

Comment by cj – July 5, 2012 09:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want one please!😃

Comment by Graziella – July 5, 2012 10:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If after a 21hour flight I get there and no poster for me. I see trouble for you, Fox!!
    And by the way since Fox saved the money with this “new” photoshoot why not print more posters? I’m just speechless…

Comment by BB – July 5, 2012 10:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have no idea where the place is but would love to have the pic…. and Im a great grandma!!!! Love Bones!!!!!

Comment by gail stubblefield – July 5, 2012 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just check out e-bay during and after Comic Con. Most of the swag will show up on ebay. It happens every year.

Comment by Deborah – July 5, 2012 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Do you send to the Netherlands to???

Comment by Linda van Assema – July 5, 2012 10:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Booth and Brennan look FREAKING awesome!!! I don’t know how, but I got to get my hands on a poster!!! BEST procedural show EVERRRR :3

Comment by Alexandra – July 5, 2012 11:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t want it I NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Dee – July 5, 2012 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aaaaaah!! I wanna live in the USA!! In The Netherlands there’s nothing about any series ;( but I think I’m going to watch as much as possible of this comic-con on Youtube :)

Comment by ambertkd1999 – July 5, 2012 11:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please can anyone tell me where are the pictures?All I see is the one with the glove.

Comment by Imane Assi – July 6, 2012 04:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • the picture was right above the glove u may need to reload it should just appear.

Comment by Caitlin – July 6, 2012 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is there a way i can get a copy in Australia????

Comment by Caitlin – July 6, 2012 06:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why do you all complain and bitch so much? Most of you are lucky to get there at all cos a lot of fans are based all over world. To get 1 poster is nice why be greedy. So what if photos are from series 7. Goodness me. Maybe fox are trying to cut corners and make savings like any cut throat business to keep bringing us bones in the first place. I mean god making statement like don’t like her bangs? Are you perfect? Just be grateful you get to get one in first place.

Comment by jj – July 6, 2012 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • if there was a like button i would like your comment. *clap,clap,clap* i so agree :)

Comment by Caitlin – July 6, 2012 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post