Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Revenge, Gossip Girl, Weeds, 90210, Bones, Castle and More!

Get More: Spoilers

Revenge SpoilersGot a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Please bestow upon your loyal fans some serious scoop for Revenge, so that us lowly peons can stumble through the summer with the smallest of comforts. —Steven
Ausiello: It looks like Emily will have a new boy toy to play with next season. The show has quietly begun casting Conrad’s MIA son from his first marriage. And from the sounds of it, the smart and sexy heir apparent is going to make half-brother Daniel’s life (both personal and professional) a living hell. Sounds like heaven to me.

Question: Seeing as how Gossip Girl is starting filming very soon, have you got any new info you can share with us? —Danielle
Ausiello: Things are looking up for the drug-addled, friendless basket case that is Serena: I’m hearing she’ll be getting a major new love interest for the sixth and final season — one with the potential to sweep her off her feet and ride her… off into the sunset. What did you think I was going to say?

Question: Any word on The Big C getting renewed for Season 4? —Evan
Ausiello: Right now, it could go either way.

Question: With no Castle appearance at Comic-Con next week, do you think you can give us some scoop to ease our disappointment? Been dying to know something about Season 5! Perhaps the season premiere title? Pretty please! —Cheryl
Ausiello: The title is still TBD, but the plot of the episode isn’t. I hear it’ll mostly revolve around Beckett’s mom.

Question: I must know if Mike is going to be in the final season of Breaking Bad. My heart will shatter into a million pieces if he isn’t. —Ava
Ausiello: Not only is he in it, but he plays a major role in the first two episodes – both of which I’ve seen; they had me (not surprisingly) completely riveted. A few other non-spoilery spoilers about Episodes 1 and 2: Giancarlo Esposito’s Gus may be gone, but his spirit looms large; Walt will literally become a magnet for trouble; and someone we thought was dead isn’t!

Question: Your latest Blind Item about the fall wedding — is it an ABC primetime show? Jacklyn
Ausiello: Sure ain’t. The show in question airs on The CW.

Question: Could you please pass along some Rookie Blue spoilers? —Sara
Ausiello: The bad news: The show won’t be introducing Sam’s troubled family anytime soon. “Meeting one or a couple of Sam’s family [members] would be definitely on our wish list,” says EP Tassie Cameron. “But we have to parse [the storylines] out pretty carefully by season. We felt it was more important to see some of Andy’s history this season than Sam’s.” And with that comes the good news: We’ll finally meet Andy’s MIA mom in this week’s episode when the two bump into each other on a case. “We tried to give the character of the mom an organic way back into Andy’s world and back into [her] life,” explains Cameron. “We try and arc it a little bit over the season. I hope it surprises people.”

Question: I can’t stop thinking about how miserable Booth must feel alone in his house and how much Brennan and Christine are missing him. Please, can you cheer me up with a nice Bones spoiler? —Marina
Ausiello: The season premiere is tentatively titled… “The Future in the Past.” What does it mean?! “It’s a deep, dark secret,” responds exec producer Stephen Nathan as I twirl my mustache and plot a workaround involving Hart Hanson and Comic-Con. Mwahahahahahahaha.

Question: I love a good NCIS scoop or a Good Wife spoiler, but what’s happening with Supernatural? Season 8 writing is underway — could you please wheedle your way into their good graces and get us some Winchester scoop? I’m dyin’ here! —Rowan
Ausiello: Magic Mike standout Cody Horn is joining the cast as Sam’s new love interest. (At least she is in my own personal casting dreamatorium.) As you no doubt have heard, the show is lifting its long-held romance ban and giving Sam a new longish-term girlfriend named Amelia. She’s described as a wary, brave, smart and sarcastic young doctor with a damaged soul. Producers want an actress in her late 20s, so Horn’s probably too old. And with Mike a big fat hit, I’m sure the Rescue Me alumna isn’t looking for a steady TV gig right now. But a boy can dream. Submit your own casting suggestions for Amelia (who is slated to debut in the S8 episode titled “Heartache”) in the comments!

Question: Any Lying Game scoop?! —Georgia
Ausiello: Although it may seem like fans are enduring an epic poem between seasons — even now, Season 2 is only penciled in for “winter” — I can exclusively report that only 10 days will have passed since the events of the freshman finale, which included Alec’s arrest for suspicion of murder and the reveal that Rebecca is the twins’ mother. Adrian Pasdar, who plays Alec (as well as portrays POTUS in USA’s Political Animals, debuting July 15) recently lunched with Lying Game EP Chuck Pratt, and tells us, “It sounds like [Season 2] is going to go in a direction that nobody is going to expect.”

Question: Could you clear up something for your readers? It was previously reported that Darren Criss would be attending Glee‘s Comic-Con panel, but his name  is missing from the official schedule. As far as you know, is Darren scheduled to be part of the panel? —Matt
Ausiello: I can confirm that Darren will definitely be there. And I will definitely be moderating. And it will definitely be standing room only, so get your ass there early. In related news, if you’ve got intelligent burning questions you want asked at the panel, I strongly recommend you send them to AskAusiello@TVLine.com. Please include “Glee Panel” in the subject line. I have a lot on my plate, and that will speed this process up greatly.

Question: OK, we need the deets about this year’s Aushole Party at Comic-Con. I need to make sure I get in so I can give you a high five for answering my Castle questions this year! —Ivy
Ausiello: The fourth annual soiree will once again take place on Thursday evening. And I’ll once again be sharing details on how to win entry into the private bash via my Twitter feed in the coming days (hint: most likely Friday!) Oh, and did I mention this year we have (very limited edition and extremely cheeky) t-shirts?! Sources confirm to me exclusively that it will be Con’s must-have accessory.

Question: How about you use some of those awesome spy skills and get me some Covert Affairs scope? Particularly on Annie and Auggie.—Elizabeth
Ausiello: Scope as in the mouthwash? Oh, wait — you made a typo. LOL. Everyone point at Elizabeth and laugh about her big slip-up! OK, enough. Don’t overdo it, people. Now you’re just being mean. Here’s your Affairs scope (tee-hee) Lizzy: As a result of the big boom you already know about in the show’s July 10 return, Annie is reassigned and finds herself with a new boss who’s not so by-the-book. Said boss encourages her to trust her gut, which is probably why Annie winds up in the shower with a sexy bad guy at the end of the ep. Auggie, meanwhile, is tasked to do some very behind-the-scenes recon for Arthur.

Question: Do you know if 90210 plans to bump Josh Zuckerman (Max) up to a series regular, because he is the ultimate crush and the only one that has ever been good enough for Naomi. —Danielle
Ausiello: He won’t be a regular but he will be what we call in the biz “strong recurring” — which is sort of like being a regular but with less commitment and (presumably) moolah.

Question: Please give me some scoop on the fate of Dixon on 90210. I’m still in shock! —Sue-Ellen
Ausiello: I’m not saying whether he survives that horrific season-ending car crash, but here’s a tease: This guy plays a big role in the fallout from the accident. Now start decoding that shiz in the comments!

Question: When Tim Scottson ran out of Nancy’s hospital room at the end of the Weeds season premiere, was that the last we’ll see of him? Hope not. Dude tried to kill her!—Kim
Ausiello: If I were you, I’d pay attention to the last few minutes of Episode 2 — someone is definitely on the case.

Question: So, when did MTV start airing good tv shows? First Awkward came along, and now this second season of Teen Wolf is kind of great! Any scoop on either of those? —Omar
Ausiello: Awkward creator Lauren Iungerich has teased before that our favorite mean girl, Sadie, is going to get a love interest. But will this guy be an actual boyfriend or just someone who’s chasing after her? “I’m not going to tell you. It could be neither of those things,” Iungerich replies coyly. “With Sadie, it could also be unrequited, too.” Hmm, after that impromptu kiss, could troublemaker Ricky Schwartz be lusting after Sadie? One option we can rule out: longtime crush Matty. “She got over that in the [season premiere],” confirms Iungerich.

Question: Any Good Wife scoop on Kalinda and Cary? I’m really hoping this is the season they stop being polite and start hitting the sheets. —Troy
Ausiello: That’s probably not going to happen, at least not as long as her control freak husband is around. Speaking of which, rumor has it Kalinda will be a shell of her former self when her ex enters the picture this fall.

Question: Do you have a tidbit on the series finale of Eureka? —Eric
Ausiello: I’ll see your tidbit and raise you an 87-word review, courtesy of TVLine’s Matt Mitovich: “The finale is a real crowd-pleaser, featuring gobs of closure, a storyline moment that allows for a ‘clip reel’ which will make many an eye well up and appearances by all of the usual suspects (plus at least one good surprise). You’ll be subject to at least one fake-out, one dismemberment (sad face), the proffering of a ring box, one teeny-tiny secret revealed and a final twist that is 100-percent Eureka. Oh, and Felicia Day’s Holly reclaims and lays sole ownership in perpetuity to the word ‘adorkable.’”

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Kimberly Roots and Vlada Gelman)

Comments (139)

• I hope it is Chuck and Blair from GG. I might start watching again then.

Comment by Mini – July 4, 2012 04:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finally, GG is giving its just rewards! Bring on our CHAIRYTALE & make it as EPIC AND DESTINED as Chuck & Blair themselves…We have ALL e

Comment by JD – July 4, 2012 04:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • can’t wait to watch maxomi next season! ;)

Comment by liqwy – July 4, 2012 05:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait for chuck and blair wedding if there is one. And i want serena to end up with nate or a new guy but not with dan, i hate this guy he should die alone.

Comment by sophia – July 4, 2012 05:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The Season 5 Finale showed exactly how awful Dan and Serena are as a couple. I’d be seriously annoyed if the writers went there again in Season 6. Serena was always at her best with Nate and Carter. Since Sebastian probably won’t return, I’m rooting for Nate and Serena to get back together.

Comment by Katherine – July 4, 2012 12:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So CB are sooooo getting married, birches! Thanks, Ausi) I’m on board. Gimme some Chuck and Blair hottiness, CW!

Comment by Marina – July 4, 2012 05:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chuck and Blair wedding?I like that A LOT!!!Tho I still want Nate and Serena to be endgame..c’mon GGW just bring it on:DD NJBC FTW!!!

Comment by Risk it all – July 4, 2012 06:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “I can’t stop thinking about how miserable Booth must feel alone in his house and how much Brennan and Christine are missing him. Please, can you cheer me up with a nice Bones spoiler? —Marina”

Really, Marina? Really?

Comment by MLO – July 4, 2012 07:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please let it be Chuck and Blair! Most GG fans have waited through a lot to see them get married. It was always going to happen, I just can’t believe we might get lucky enough to have it happen early in the season rather than in episode 10. Yayyyy! As for Serena, weird that she’s getting a new love interest. How about resolving things with Dan or Nate instead?

Comment by AJ – July 4, 2012 07:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait for the new seasons of both The Lying Game and The Good Wife!.

Comment by Jared – July 4, 2012 10:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i LOVED dan/serena in the 1st season.. gave me butterflies.. but regardless of how messed up they hv made things.. they NEED to end up together!! its the only logical ending to their story (considering they never Stopped being in love). given that penn n blake are doing the final season, no matter the ups and downs, Dan & Serena belong together.. just like Chuck & Blair.. (and Ross & Rachel)!! :)

Comment by derena – July 4, 2012 10:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • “Never stopped being in love”? Didn’t you watch Seasons 4 and 5? Dan fell in love with Blair. He told Serena in the S5 Finale that he’s disgusted with her for how she turned him against Blair, and that he never wants to see her again. How about Serena finally gets to be HAPPY in a relationship? She was happy and “herself” with Nate and Carter.

Comment by Katherine – July 4, 2012 12:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Okay, I really want to believe Serena’s “new” love interest is magically Carter, but I know that’s a pipe dream. I just don’t like that they are giving her a new one with only ten episodes left. Just let NS or DS be built back up, please.

As for the blind item. I really want it to be Chuck and Blair, but could it be Naomi and Max even though 90210 was one of the first renewals? I feel like, all evidence in hand, it’s definitely CB. But I don’t want to count my CB weddings before they … hatch.

Comment by Emily – July 4, 2012 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So the love interest is “described as a wary, brave, smart and sarcastic young doctor with a damaged soul”? Sounds like Eric Sheffer Stevens (Reid, ATWT) to me! :)

Comment by Ktbob – July 4, 2012 12:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GossipGirl Season 6 Finale will probably be a lot like the others have been – drama and open-ended. I am curious how the whole season will be handled, hopefully it will be a lot better than Seasons 3-5 were. I only kept watching this show for Chuck and Blair. They were the only characters who had a consistently interesting dynamic, even when the writing got offensively awful.

Comment by Katherine – July 4, 2012 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Serena will not end up with Dan OR Nate. I mean it’s a show so anything can happen but it doesn’t make sense to come back to things that don’t work. If anything she needs a new guy that is not an old high school flirt (nate) and not her first “love” who’s now a complete different (and totally boring) guy. She needs someone who’s from her world but who’s not toxic. AKA a new character!
    Anyway, I know it’s the final season, but I really hope it’s gonna be better. Last season sucked big time. Go back to the basics! Good thing serena is falling of the wagon, blair and chuck is great. nate is absolutely ridiculous with his magazine but come on the worst thing is dan and georgina? Dan should be out of the pic just like Jenny or Vanessa. He is sooo not part of the show anymore.

Comment by Clementine – July 4, 2012 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Love your opinion about Dan! Couldn’t agree more! I never liked Jenny nor Vanessa and since season 4 I even started hating Dan. As for Rufus, well… He’s just useless!! Just get rid of the Humphrey family once and for all and let the UES life to UESiders. And please, pretty please, let’s just stop introducing new characters! They introduce them, build up the suspense about their secret then, out of the blue, they disappear! And right when we forgot about them they come back…
      I would be so happy if the blind-item wedding was CB but I’m not sad the show is coming to an end. I just hope this season would be better than the last two…

Comment by Marge – July 8, 2012 09:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • In Gossip Girl, did they all drop out of college or something?

Comment by Alex – July 4, 2012 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great Annies new love interest will be someone to do with Dixons accident, I hope he is a hero not a villan and cause the accident, they have to give Annie a good love interest not one that leaves or is a douche!

Comment by sarah – July 4, 2012 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want serena to end up with a new guy; i hate dan and nate is better with lola or any other girl but just not with S. Anyway i really hope it’s a chuck and blair wedding after the worst season ever made in season 5 (god it was horrible and disgusting to watch with blouis, dair, the pact with god…) we deserve a wedding and a happy ending for chuck and blair but as far as i am concerned nothing the writers do will fix the disaster safran have made to the show; he really ruined it the moment he showed up.

Comment by emily – July 4, 2012 03:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I stopped watching GG because of Chuck and Blair’s disturbing relationship. Sorry but everything they have done to each other- it’s sick. Chuck and Blair fans don’t flip out on me, it’s my opinion. I’d rather see a more stable relationship. I will say that the two of them deserve to get married to each other though- I wouldn’t want to see another person be destroyed by their games.

Comment by Fran – July 5, 2012 08:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reblogged this on Love. Laugh. Always. and commented:
    Castle — Ausielllo said, the season five premiere title is still to be determined but the plot of the episode isn’t. “I hear it’ll mostly revolve around Beckett’s mom.”

Comment by Kelsey Tape – July 5, 2012 07:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It has to be Chuck and Blair, yes!!. I am very happy but I wish it was for the final episod because I think they should solve some things.And I’m very happy because I’m sure they will have a happy ending!!. I do not like the spoiler on the new love interest for Serena.

Comment by Sarah – July 6, 2012 10:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hey with Covert Affairs in season 1 Auggie has said that “I have 4 mean ass older brothers” and in season 2 he said that it took his one brother a long time to accept that he was a spy but that they are now closer than ever. So my question is that when Covert Affairs comes back after the summer season finale or possibly in future seasons do you have any idea if will we ever meet any of Auggie’s brothers or family?

Comment by Michael DeFeo – September 18, 2012 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post