Hotel Hell Exclusive First Look Video: Check Out Gordon Ramsay Checking In!

Chef Gordon Ramsay is extending his signature tough love to the hotel business.

TVLine has your exclusive first look at the Hell’s Kitchen and MasterChef host in action on his new Fox series, Hotel Hell. As in Ramsay’s similar series, Kitchen Nightmares, you’ll see clips of his requisite expletive-laden diatribes and the completely disgusting accommodations — but you’re also in for a “cockroach committee,” someone swooning, Ramsay’s undies hitting the floor (yes, really) and the British host giving Bones and Fringe a shout-out.

RELATEDThe Simpsons Exclusive First Look: Guest Chefs Serve Marge Food for Second Thoughts

Press PLAY on the video to see it all, then hit the comments to let us know what you think about the hot-headed chef’s newest venture!

Hotel Hell’s two-night premiere begins Monday, August 13 at 8/7c and wraps Tuesday, August 14 at 8 pm. After that, it will air in its regular timeslot at 8 pm on Mondays.

1. NP says:

Really curious how this will compare with Hotel Impossible on Travel Channel – I love that show!

2. Phil says:

Gordon is hilarious and his tough facade makes him even more likeable…

3. big cheddar says:

My word – just how many reality shows does this guy have?

• Amy says:

Hell’s Kitchen
      Master Chef
      Kitchen Nightmares (US and UK)
      and now Hotel Hell.

I love Hell’s Kitchen and Master Chef. So this will be a nice replacement when they’re done. I much prefer the UK version of Kitchen Nightmares, I feel he gets to be more himself and genuinely just tries to help people. I feel the US one plays up his temper/swearing for ratings. And they give away dumb prizes. It’s all good to make over a restaurant, but you don’t need to throw a wedding for people.

• Kasper F. Nielsen says:

Couldn’t agree more on the US/UK Kitchen Nightmares problem. The American version just feels so fake compared to the British one.

Oh, and this looks like it could be a killer show. Will definitely check it out.

• Carl says:

And Gordon Behind Bars.

• Gen says:

Also, in the UK there was “The F Word”. Not sure how long it ran, you can catch a bit of it on Hulu Plus.

4. Dee says:

I look forward to this show cause a lot of hotels out there charge outrageous prices for well below par service and overall hotel experience.

5. Lindsay says:

He’s a Fox company man – manages to namecheck The Simpsons, Fringe, and Bones!

6. Rock Golf says:

I think I’d start watching X Factor again if Gordon Ramsay were a judge.

7. Kristoffer says:

I wonder when Fox is going to decide to change their name to the Gordon Ramsay Network?

8. ken says:

I love it …he calls me an iceberg

9. Velvet says:

I sleep in my sleeping bag in motels. The first thing I get rid of is the comforter at all hotels and motels.

10. Megan says:

I can not wait to see this show! I love anything Gordon does. I love that he doesn’t take people’s crap, and tells it like it is. This show is going to be awesome!

11. E says:

So now he thinks he knows everything!! Are you kidding me?? 1. He can’t be at all his restaurants so it’s not really his food you are eating, now this. What a joke!!

12. kirads09 says:

Couple honest random thoughts off the top of my head:

They need this because apparently Ramsey doesn’t have enough shows on Fox already? Needs to drop more F bombs somewhere new?

I also have to wonder if they will honestly address the dreaded bed bug issue – including proper inspection and treatment? Doubtful but…that would be reality and helpful.

13. John says:

The Cambridge Hotel went bankrupt and forclosed a few months after this was shot. Owners moved out of country it was so bad. Almost a half a mil in debt. No recovery story here. Also love how they take about 5-6 shots of owners being angry to get the right one. I was there during fil,ming and all these reality shows are fake.

14. Stan says:

I am really grateful to thee holder of thjis web site who has shaared this great
    paragraph at here.