Hotel Hell Exclusive First Look Video: Check Out Gordon Ramsay Checking In!

Chef Gordon Ramsay is extending his signature tough love to the hotel business.

TVLine has your exclusive first look at the Hell’s Kitchen and MasterChef host in action on his new Fox series, Hotel Hell. As in Ramsay’s similar series, Kitchen Nightmares, you’ll see clips of his requisite expletive-laden diatribes and the completely disgusting accommodations — but you’re also in for a “cockroach committee,” someone swooning, Ramsay’s undies hitting the floor (yes, really) and the British host giving Bones and Fringe a shout-out.

RELATEDThe Simpsons Exclusive First Look: Guest Chefs Serve Marge Food for Second Thoughts

Press PLAY on the video to see it all, then hit the comments to let us know what you think about the hot-headed chef’s newest venture!

Hotel Hell’s two-night premiere begins Monday, August 13 at 8/7c and wraps Tuesday, August 14 at 8 pm. After that, it will air in its regular timeslot at 8 pm on Mondays.

Comments (22)

• Really curious how this will compare with Hotel Impossible on Travel Channel – I love that show!

Comment by NP – July 3, 2012 05:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gordon is hilarious and his tough facade makes him even more likeable…

Comment by Phil – July 3, 2012 06:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My word – just how many reality shows does this guy have?

Comment by big cheddar – July 4, 2012 12:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • 4.

Hell’s Kitchen
      Master Chef
      Kitchen Nightmares (US and UK)
      and now Hotel Hell.

I love Hell’s Kitchen and Master Chef. So this will be a nice replacement when they’re done. I much prefer the UK version of Kitchen Nightmares, I feel he gets to be more himself and genuinely just tries to help people. I feel the US one plays up his temper/swearing for ratings. And they give away dumb prizes. It’s all good to make over a restaurant, but you don’t need to throw a wedding for people.

Comment by Amy – July 4, 2012 05:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Couldn’t agree more on the US/UK Kitchen Nightmares problem. The American version just feels so fake compared to the British one.

Oh, and this looks like it could be a killer show. Will definitely check it out.

Comment by Kasper F. Nielsen – July 4, 2012 06:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • And Gordon Behind Bars.

Comment by Carl – July 5, 2012 01:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Also, in the UK there was “The F Word”. Not sure how long it ran, you can catch a bit of it on Hulu Plus.

Comment by Gen – July 6, 2012 07:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I look forward to this show cause a lot of hotels out there charge outrageous prices for well below par service and overall hotel experience.

Comment by Dee – July 4, 2012 06:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He’s a Fox company man – manages to namecheck The Simpsons, Fringe, and Bones!

Comment by Lindsay – July 4, 2012 08:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Haha, hadn’t even thought of that. But entirely true!

Comment by Kat – July 6, 2012 06:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think I’d start watching X Factor again if Gordon Ramsay were a judge.

Comment by Rock Golf – July 4, 2012 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree, I would watch any show if he is in it.

Comment by Magaly – July 29, 2012 03:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wonder when Fox is going to decide to change their name to the Gordon Ramsay Network?

Comment by Kristoffer – July 4, 2012 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love it …he calls me an iceberg

Comment by ken – July 4, 2012 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I sleep in my sleeping bag in motels. The first thing I get rid of is the comforter at all hotels and motels.

Comment by Velvet – July 5, 2012 10:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • One word – SPOOGE

Comment by Velvet – July 5, 2012 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • gees..never heard the word, so of course, google-wiki-ed it… aack!

Comment by joy darby – July 5, 2012 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can not wait to see this show! I love anything Gordon does. I love that he doesn’t take people’s crap, and tells it like it is. This show is going to be awesome!

Comment by Megan – July 5, 2012 10:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So now he thinks he knows everything!! Are you kidding me?? 1. He can’t be at all his restaurants so it’s not really his food you are eating, now this. What a joke!!

Comment by E – July 5, 2012 11:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Couple honest random thoughts off the top of my head:

They need this because apparently Ramsey doesn’t have enough shows on Fox already? Needs to drop more F bombs somewhere new?

I also have to wonder if they will honestly address the dreaded bed bug issue – including proper inspection and treatment? Doubtful but…that would be reality and helpful.

Comment by kirads09 – July 10, 2012 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Cambridge Hotel went bankrupt and forclosed a few months after this was shot. Owners moved out of country it was so bad. Almost a half a mil in debt. No recovery story here. Also love how they take about 5-6 shots of owners being angry to get the right one. I was there during fil,ming and all these reality shows are fake.

Comment by John – July 17, 2012 08:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am really grateful to thee holder of thjis web site who has shaared this great
    paragraph at here.