CBS Renews Unforgettable for Summer 2013

UPDATE 6/29: Carrie Wells will live to remember another day, now that CBS has officially resurrected-slash-renewed Unforgettable for a 13-episode sophomore run, to air next summer.

ORIGINAL STORY 6/20: CBS is in talks to pluck the Poppy Montgomery-fronted Unforgettable from the cancellation ashes, for a 13-episode Season 2, our sister site Deadline reports.

Said sophomore run would be targeted for a Summer 2013 bow.

RELATED | TVLine’s Complete Guide to Renewed and Cancelled Shows

Unforgettable, which aired Tuesdays at 10, drew 11 million total viewers and a 2.0 demo rating with its Season 1 finale, yet it wasn’t among the 19 shows renewed by CBS for the 2012-13 TV season.

1. YES!!!!!!! Doing a happy dance right now. Absolutely love this show!

2. Melissa says:

Sorry, I loved this show but after Poppy Montgomery broke up her family for another guy who was married and with young children, ther is no way I’m watching. I will never support cheaters.

3. MaryAnn says:

I am absolutely delighted that it has been renewed! This show had so much going on, and I can’t wait to see where they are going with it — the story line with her sister, and her now on-again (maybe) romance with her boss for starters. I can’t wait for next summer!

4. Diana says:

I love Poppy Montgomery .And I’m so happy they they bring “Unforgettable” back to live !

5. Karen says:

NOW IF NBC would bring back HARRY”S LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. tp1943 says:

Bring back Harry’s Law. I vote for that.

7. Malissa says:

I am so excited!! I was bummed when they cancelled this show. So I got my wish of CSI-NY and Unforgettable. Still sad about Alcatraz, but I guess I can’t get everything I want.

8. I will watch this and am hoping that both Kevin Rankin and Britt Lower are back. Their blooming relationship made the show much better.

9. iliana says:

i need unforgettable.its like the best tv show ever!!!!!!

10. Pamela says:

My husband and I loved this show…gotta email him that it will be back! Poppy is great!

11. mamamia785 says:

Hellz Yeah! so glad its renewed, can’t wait. Glad GCB cancelled.

12. Amy says:

I loved this show and am super bummed that it was canceled for this fall!! It was my favorite show!! Please bring it back!!

13. Bobby says:

Thank u for letting me know this. Its my favorite show besides NCIS

14. Bea says:

I’d much rather watch Awake.
    Can’t figure why that got canceled with its much more intriguing plot than this repetitive, dull, poorly acted piece of ho-hum.

15. kim says:

best news ever, so excited!!!!!!!

• Jacque says:

TOTALLY agree! My husband and I love this show. So glad it will be back! Gives us something to look forward to next summer!!

16. PAULIE says:

IT IS A GREAT SHOW!!!! VERY HAPPY IT IS COMING BACK. POPPY IS A GOOD ACTRESS, LOVE HER WITH THE RED HAIR!!!!!!!

17. Sarah platz says:

Yay!!! I love this show. I’m happy it’s coming back!!! It’s stupid that it’s not until next Summer.

18. Gayla says:

I loved “Unforgetable” and I understand a lot of others did too, but it was the “younger” generation that didn’t tune in. I’m just saying that perhaps there should be some shows for the baby-boomers too! It was good entertainment and I’m glad to see it come back. Sure wish “Without a Trace” would return. I’m sure if they track the reruns they can see what people like.

19. J long says:

One of my favorite shows looking forward to more

20. LDB says:

Sooo happy. At least one good show saved on CBS. Too bad CSI NY wasn’t saved:(

21. Elayne Leighfield says:

I am so delighted unforgetable is to return this summer, as we were left hanging with no proper ending. This is really annoying, and happens quite a lot with TV shows that are cancelled. I think that CBS, FOX ect, should at lease put on one final episode to tie up the story line when they cancell shows. They owe it to there loyal viewers.

22. Gayla says:

I am so excited that “Unforgetable” is returning. I have the date marked on my calendar. You guys made a big mistake by taking off a “GOOD” show. Some of the replacements are really stinky. Stick with things like Harry’s Law, NCIS, CSI New York, etc.

23. leeann says:

Yes! We need some great summer shows, I enjoyed this show and look forward to seeing it back!!!

24. Ellen Fehn says:

Im so thrilled they put this back on. Wish thry eould return medium, and gifted ma! But i am so pissef that i am missing it tonightbecause of timewarner n cbs not being able to come to terms. I dint care what their priblem is. The customer shouldnt hsve todo without there fav channels when their paying 172.00 a monthjust for cable, its crazy. So tonight i am missing big brother n unforgettable- thanks