CBS Renews Unforgettable for Summer 2013

UPDATE 6/29: Carrie Wells will live to remember another day, now that CBS has officially resurrected-slash-renewed Unforgettable for a 13-episode sophomore run, to air next summer.

ORIGINAL STORY 6/20: CBS is in talks to pluck the Poppy Montgomery-fronted Unforgettable from the cancellation ashes, for a 13-episode Season 2, our sister site Deadline reports.

Said sophomore run would be targeted for a Summer 2013 bow.

RELATED | TVLine’s Complete Guide to Renewed and Cancelled Shows

Unforgettable, which aired Tuesdays at 10, drew 11 million total viewers and a 2.0 demo rating with its Season 1 finale, yet it wasn’t among the 19 shows renewed by CBS for the 2012-13 TV season.

Comments (100)

• YES!!!!!!! Doing a happy dance right now. Absolutely love this show!

Comment by Makafui Ahorney (@Makahorney) – June 29, 2012 11:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sorry, I loved this show but after Poppy Montgomery broke up her family for another guy who was married and with young children, ther is no way I’m watching. I will never support cheaters.

Comment by Melissa – June 30, 2012 05:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am absolutely delighted that it has been renewed! This show had so much going on, and I can’t wait to see where they are going with it — the story line with her sister, and her now on-again (maybe) romance with her boss for starters. I can’t wait for next summer!

Comment by MaryAnn – June 30, 2012 10:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Poppy Montgomery .And I’m so happy they they bring “Unforgettable” back to live !

Comment by Diana – June 30, 2012 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NOW IF NBC would bring back HARRY”S LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Karen – June 30, 2012 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bring back Harry’s Law. I vote for that.

Comment by tp1943 – June 30, 2012 07:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so excited!! I was bummed when they cancelled this show. So I got my wish of CSI-NY and Unforgettable. Still sad about Alcatraz, but I guess I can’t get everything I want.

Comment by Malissa – June 30, 2012 11:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will watch this and am hoping that both Kevin Rankin and Britt Lower are back. Their blooming relationship made the show much better.

Comment by michael klouda (@michaelklouda) – July 2, 2012 06:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i need unforgettable.its like the best tv show ever!!!!!!

Comment by iliana – July 4, 2012 01:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My husband and I loved this show…gotta email him that it will be back! Poppy is great!

Comment by Pamela – July 9, 2012 07:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hellz Yeah! so glad its renewed, can’t wait. Glad GCB cancelled.

Comment by mamamia785 – July 14, 2012 11:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved this show and am super bummed that it was canceled for this fall!! It was my favorite show!! Please bring it back!!

Comment by Amy – August 14, 2012 07:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank u for letting me know this. Its my favorite show besides NCIS

Comment by Bobby – August 20, 2012 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d much rather watch Awake.
    Can’t figure why that got canceled with its much more intriguing plot than this repetitive, dull, poorly acted piece of ho-hum.

Comment by Bea – August 20, 2012 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • best news ever, so excited!!!!!!!

Comment by kim – August 30, 2012 11:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • TOTALLY agree! My husband and I love this show. So glad it will be back! Gives us something to look forward to next summer!!

Comment by Jacque – September 14, 2012 08:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • IT IS A GREAT SHOW!!!! VERY HAPPY IT IS COMING BACK. POPPY IS A GOOD ACTRESS, LOVE HER WITH THE RED HAIR!!!!!!!

Comment by PAULIE – November 3, 2012 07:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay!!! I love this show. I’m happy it’s coming back!!! It’s stupid that it’s not until next Summer.

Comment by Sarah platz – November 12, 2012 09:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved “Unforgetable” and I understand a lot of others did too, but it was the “younger” generation that didn’t tune in. I’m just saying that perhaps there should be some shows for the baby-boomers too! It was good entertainment and I’m glad to see it come back. Sure wish “Without a Trace” would return. I’m sure if they track the reruns they can see what people like.

Comment by Gayla – May 4, 2013 11:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • One of my favorite shows looking forward to more

Comment by J long – May 4, 2013 10:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sooo happy. At least one good show saved on CBS. Too bad CSI NY wasn’t saved:(

Comment by LDB – July 1, 2013 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so delighted unforgetable is to return this summer, as we were left hanging with no proper ending. This is really annoying, and happens quite a lot with TV shows that are cancelled. I think that CBS, FOX ect, should at lease put on one final episode to tie up the story line when they cancell shows. They owe it to there loyal viewers.

Comment by Elayne Leighfield – July 3, 2013 05:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so excited that “Unforgetable” is returning. I have the date marked on my calendar. You guys made a big mistake by taking off a “GOOD” show. Some of the replacements are really stinky. Stick with things like Harry’s Law, NCIS, CSI New York, etc.

Comment by Gayla – July 4, 2013 08:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes! We need some great summer shows, I enjoyed this show and look forward to seeing it back!!!

Comment by leeann – July 12, 2013 10:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Im so thrilled they put this back on. Wish thry eould return medium, and gifted ma! But i am so pissef that i am missing it tonightbecause of timewarner n cbs not being able to come to terms. I dint care what their priblem is. The customer shouldnt hsve todo without there fav channels when their paying 172.00 a monthjust for cable, its crazy. So tonight i am missing big brother n unforgettable- thanks

Comment by Ellen Fehn – August 4, 2013 05:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post