Fall TV Poll: What Will You Watch on Sundays?

Get More: Polls

The Fall TV season will be here before you know it, and tough viewing choices arrive with it. We’ve decided the time to get thinking about them is now.

Each day this week, TVLine is showing you the grid for that night’s fall line-up, including the broadcast networks’ wares and select cable listings. You then vote for what you plan to watch LIVE during each time slot (since live/live-ish viewership is still the creme de la creme when it comes to ratings, whether anyone likes it or not).

RELATED | TVLine’s Handy Fall TV Grid: Your Guide to What Will Be on When, and Versus What

One last caveat before we get to the polls: This is not a popularity contest. Organizing a robo-vote for a certain show will not get your crossed off Emily Thorne’s revengenda. So have faith in the merit of your individual choices, then watch to see how many others legitimately line up aside you.
NOTES ABOUT THE SUNDAY GRID: Grids represent the face-offs taking place for the first several weeks of the fall TV season; The Walking Dead typically doesn’t premiere until late October. Details on the one new show, 666 Park Avenue, can be found here.

Also vote in our Fall TV polls for MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY and FRIDAY!

Comments (145)

• I don’t watch anything live. With Sunday being such a busy night with a lot of shows I plan on watching, I am happy to own a DVR and have access to the west coast feed of Showtime

Comment by Kally – June 17, 2012 11:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Watch OUAT and football. DVR Revenge and 666 Park Avenue.

Comment by Liz – June 17, 2012 11:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Once upon a time is the best to me, I’m obsessed with it right now.

Comment by Paula S. – June 17, 2012 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTEDEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER OF COURSE!!!

Comment by mary – June 17, 2012 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sunday nights belongs to ABC, very tough to choose, though I ill watch TGW, DVR/Demand Revenge and Hell on Wheels..and 666 Park Ave t 10. DVR The Mentalist, but just for a while.

Comment by tahina – June 17, 2012 12:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Football for me.

Comment by Renee – June 17, 2012 12:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Non scientific polls like this one are interesting but have no real basis in reality.
    For instance, the animation domination shows score horribly when voted upon by genre skewed fans, but they (animation) will do much better in the fall than is suggested by polls like this.

Comment by J. Norman – June 17, 2012 12:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And yet these polls are fascinating!

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – June 17, 2012 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 8-9 Once Upon a Time
    9-10 Revenge
    DVR Dexter
    10-11 Homeland

Comment by Brian – June 17, 2012 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Amazing Race and The Mentalist, but if I have lots of studying I’ll cut out Amazing Race.

Comment by webuiltthepyramids – June 17, 2012 01:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where is the walking dead??

Comment by Poppy – June 17, 2012 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • See paragraph 4.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – June 17, 2012 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You need a “nothing” option. Sadly, local cbs outlet stopped aiming it’s OTA transmitter in my direction, so I miss their programming. They don’t offer their shows on their website, either.

Comment by DebbyS – June 17, 2012 01:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Once Upon a Time, Revenge, and 666 Park Avenue! ABC on Sunday night will be awesome, I can’t wait!

Comment by Anonymous – June 17, 2012 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Once upon a time , Revenge and 666. All ABC.
    I am so happy Terry OQuinn finally has a good show. I couldn’t wait to see him away from the lame Hawaii 50. He is too good for that crap.

Comment by Sam – June 17, 2012 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Once Upon a Time, The Good Wife and 666 Park Avenue

Comment by Lilith – June 17, 2012 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think I’m going to have to give Once Upon a Time another chance. I liked the premiere but seriously doubted it could get good enough ratings to stick around (as a genre show) and didn’t want to get too attached. For me Sundays will include Heartland (a Canadian drama), Mob Doctor (it airs Sundays up here), Revenge and Once Upon a Time.

Comment by Ally – June 17, 2012 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would love to check out Homeland but unfortunately can’t get Superchannel with my satellite provider.

Comment by Ally – June 17, 2012 02:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, and iTunes doesn’t seem to know this show exists. Would buy/download season if available.

Comment by Bill H – June 18, 2012 03:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dexter and all of ABC

Comment by kavyn – June 17, 2012 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Like someone else commented earlier, with no Alicia and Will in TGW, I’ll defo be tuning in to Revenge live.

Comment by sashaW – June 17, 2012 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Walking Dead is on AMC not HBO

Comment by Dennis – June 17, 2012 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Those are two separate thoughts.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – June 17, 2012 04:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know it is not on this poll,,,but on Sundays for me it is all about LEVERAGE on TNT!!! Can’t wait till season starts up again in July!!!

Comment by Sarah – June 17, 2012 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ll start watching Leverage for the episodes that Adam Baldwin guests in. I’m looking forward to them.

Comment by Ali – June 17, 2012 06:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Leverage starts in July and will be ending probably by the end of September as they normally do, so it doesn’t really fall into the fall scheduling guide since all of these shows are premiering as Leverage is wrapping up for this half.

That said, I’m psyched for July 15th!

Comment by Meg – June 17, 2012 08:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it would suck if they put Revenge and The Mentalist on Sunday nights! That’s like putting 2 of the most popular shows on 1 of the worse TV nights. You can NEVER depend on a show to start on time on Sunday or not start in progress! But moving them from Wednesday & Thursday makes it look like the ratings are falling and they are close to being cancelled. WTH? Its like when they moved CSI Las Vegas to Wednesday nights, you just knew the ratings where going down. DAMN you William Petersen LoL! If Grissom came back the show would be #1 and back in the 9 pm Thursday night time spot!!! Oh how a girl can dream…..Grissom….

Comment by Jen – June 17, 2012 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Moving any show to Sundays opposite OUAT and Masterpiece is a kiss of death.

Comment by Templar – June 18, 2012 05:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Homeland. Freak, yeah! Glad to see it on here. Too bad there isn’t a bigger audience for Boardwalk Empire. That’s a good show. Curious to see how they handle the aftermath of the death of….I don’t want to say the name, as it’s a spoiler for those waiting for the DVDs to come out. But yeah, that. They’ll have to bring in a new character, I figure.

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – June 17, 2012 05:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Considering Sunday Night Football was the most popular show on television this past season, these polls are totally unscientific.

Comment by dukeroberts – June 17, 2012 05:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hell on Wheels is superbly acted, written and produced. All it needs is Adam Baldwin and it would be perfect.

Comment by Ali – June 17, 2012 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sunday Night Football

Comment by madbengalsfan85 – June 17, 2012 07:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Once Upon a Time and Revenge, that’s my Sunday’s.

Comment by Melody Paris – June 17, 2012 10:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ABC all the way. Once, Revenge and 666 Park Ave.

Comment by greysfan – June 17, 2012 11:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As usual, another night of the week with absolutely NOTHING on “network” TV.

Comment by Bill H – June 18, 2012 03:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Once Upon a Time – because Robert Carlyle is the best thing to happen to ABC in a long, long time!

Comment by tr – June 18, 2012 05:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Robert Carlyle is the best thing to happen anywhere in a long, long time.

Comment by Stormy – June 18, 2012 05:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 666 Park Avenue!

Isn’t The Walking Dead when it comes back in Oct on Sundays too?

Comment by Juliette – June 18, 2012 07:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • From above:

Comment by Meg – June 18, 2012 10:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Amazing Race, Family Guy, and probably SNF.

Comment by G – June 18, 2012 07:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If LA Noir gets picked up by TNT for Sundays as has been proposed, I will be there…well only if it is on after Once Upon a Time.

Comment by Lily – June 18, 2012 08:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • REVENGGGGGE!!!! :D

Comment by L – June 18, 2012 09:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Sunday results show that these results are flawed, and likely across every nights results. While the audience that visits this site might agree with these results, they are obviously not showing the whole truth. Sunday Night Football is the #1 show every week during the fall and these results make it look like no one will be watching. I do not watch ANYTHING live…DVR it all…

Comment by Chris – June 18, 2012 10:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And yet, still, the results intrigue!

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – June 18, 2012 10:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great Sunday night line up for me! Once Upon A Time, Revenge, then Homeland!

Comment by LaurenMC – June 18, 2012 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I watched all 22 episodes of Revenge in about a week and a half earlier this month, and I’m hooked! It’ll be the only Sunday series I watch this year.

Comment by yankeesrj12 – June 18, 2012 01:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Homeland
    Dexter
    Boardwalk Empire
    Once Upon a Time

Comment by Asif Khan – June 18, 2012 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Once upon a time; American Dad; Family guys

Comment by terr – June 18, 2012 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There really ought to be a slot for “Nothing” in each poll. Like for me, in the Tuesday poll (I just took them all after seeing this article), the entire night is a blank except for 9-9:30 slot, where I’ll watch “Happy Endings” live and DVR “New Girl”. So I didn’t even vote in the other polls for that night. The results would be a lot more interesting if a “Nothing” option was the most popular choice in a time slot here or there.

Comment by gallowaycreations – June 18, 2012 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Goodness Sundays are going to be awesome this fall! OUAT, Revenge AND Homeland! My three favorite new shows from last year!

Comment by Liz – June 18, 2012 03:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • what the heck!!! Seriously I have to choose either the Good Wife or Revenge?? That is mean

Comment by Gisele Glen – June 18, 2012 06:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i’m glad that there r two shows worth watching on abc which r revenge and OUaT

Comment by aciel – June 18, 2012 06:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well at 9, its hard because The Good Wife and Revenge are both in my favorites…..but then I remembered FOOTBALL and now will watch Revenge live and DVR TGW with a run over of at least 30 minutes.

Comment by Vi – June 19, 2012 03:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh! With only having a dual DVR, I am going to have to record some of the encores in order to be able to watch everything. I had a feeling this may be the case when I found out that Revenge was moving to Sundays. I watch Once Upon A Time, Revenge, Dexter, Boardwalk Empire, Homeland and am really excited for 666 Park Ave. Lord, when The Walking Dead comes back and I am REALLY going to have a heavy plate on Sunday nights!

Comment by Amanda M – June 20, 2012 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Busiest TV night of the week.

Revenge for sure, best new show! Once Upon a Time, Revenge and than Homeland. Will Give 666 Park Ave a chance if its good I will watch it as well, especially since Homeland will end in the fall.

I use to love Dexter but the quality has fallen drastically, so maybe DVR it, TGW has dropped in quality as well so won’t be watching that. Boardwalk Empire DVR.

Comment by Giorgio – June 29, 2012 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m intrigued and also enthusiastic about what you really are currently talking about right here

Comment by wordpress plugins – April 9, 2013 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post