Fall TV Poll: What Will You Watch on Sundays?

The Fall TV season will be here before you know it, and tough viewing choices arrive with it. We’ve decided the time to get thinking about them is now.

Each day this week, TVLine is showing you the grid for that night’s fall line-up, including the broadcast networks’ wares and select cable listings. You then vote for what you plan to watch LIVE during each time slot (since live/live-ish viewership is still the creme de la creme when it comes to ratings, whether anyone likes it or not).

RELATED | TVLine’s Handy Fall TV Grid: Your Guide to What Will Be on When, and Versus What

One last caveat before we get to the polls: This is not a popularity contest. Organizing a robo-vote for a certain show will not get your crossed off Emily Thorne’s revengenda. So have faith in the merit of your individual choices, then watch to see how many others legitimately line up aside you.
NOTES ABOUT THE SUNDAY GRID: Grids represent the face-offs taking place for the first several weeks of the fall TV season; The Walking Dead typically doesn’t premiere until late October. Details on the one new show, 666 Park Avenue, can be found here.

Also vote in our Fall TV polls for MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY and FRIDAY!

1. Kally says:

I don’t watch anything live. With Sunday being such a busy night with a lot of shows I plan on watching, I am happy to own a DVR and have access to the west coast feed of Showtime

2. Liz says:

Watch OUAT and football. DVR Revenge and 666 Park Avenue.

3. Paula S. says:

Once upon a time is the best to me, I’m obsessed with it right now.

4. mary says:

DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTEDEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER OF COURSE!!!

5. tahina says:

Sunday nights belongs to ABC, very tough to choose, though I ill watch TGW, DVR/Demand Revenge and Hell on Wheels..and 666 Park Ave t 10. DVR The Mentalist, but just for a while.

6. Renee says:

Football for me.

7. J. Norman says:

Non scientific polls like this one are interesting but have no real basis in reality.
    For instance, the animation domination shows score horribly when voted upon by genre skewed fans, but they (animation) will do much better in the fall than is suggested by polls like this.

8. Brian says:

8-9 Once Upon a Time
    9-10 Revenge
    DVR Dexter
    10-11 Homeland

9. Amazing Race and The Mentalist, but if I have lots of studying I’ll cut out Amazing Race.

10. Poppy says:

Where is the walking dead??

11. DebbyS says:

You need a “nothing” option. Sadly, local cbs outlet stopped aiming it’s OTA transmitter in my direction, so I miss their programming. They don’t offer their shows on their website, either.

12. Anonymous says:

Once Upon a Time, Revenge, and 666 Park Avenue! ABC on Sunday night will be awesome, I can’t wait!

13. Sam says:

Once upon a time , Revenge and 666. All ABC.
    I am so happy Terry OQuinn finally has a good show. I couldn’t wait to see him away from the lame Hawaii 50. He is too good for that crap.

14. Lilith says:

Once Upon a Time, The Good Wife and 666 Park Avenue

15. Ally says:

I think I’m going to have to give Once Upon a Time another chance. I liked the premiere but seriously doubted it could get good enough ratings to stick around (as a genre show) and didn’t want to get too attached. For me Sundays will include Heartland (a Canadian drama), Mob Doctor (it airs Sundays up here), Revenge and Once Upon a Time.

16. Ally says:

I would love to check out Homeland but unfortunately can’t get Superchannel with my satellite provider.

17. kavyn says:

Dexter and all of ABC

18. sashaW says:

Like someone else commented earlier, with no Alicia and Will in TGW, I’ll defo be tuning in to Revenge live.

19. Dennis says:

The Walking Dead is on AMC not HBO

20. Sarah says:

I know it is not on this poll,,,but on Sundays for me it is all about LEVERAGE on TNT!!! Can’t wait till season starts up again in July!!!

• Ali says:

I’ll start watching Leverage for the episodes that Adam Baldwin guests in. I’m looking forward to them.

• Meg says:

Leverage starts in July and will be ending probably by the end of September as they normally do, so it doesn’t really fall into the fall scheduling guide since all of these shows are premiering as Leverage is wrapping up for this half.

That said, I’m psyched for July 15th!

21. Jen says:

I think it would suck if they put Revenge and The Mentalist on Sunday nights! That’s like putting 2 of the most popular shows on 1 of the worse TV nights. You can NEVER depend on a show to start on time on Sunday or not start in progress! But moving them from Wednesday & Thursday makes it look like the ratings are falling and they are close to being cancelled. WTH? Its like when they moved CSI Las Vegas to Wednesday nights, you just knew the ratings where going down. DAMN you William Petersen LoL! If Grissom came back the show would be #1 and back in the 9 pm Thursday night time spot!!! Oh how a girl can dream…..Grissom….

22. Britta Unfiltered says:

Homeland. Freak, yeah! Glad to see it on here. Too bad there isn’t a bigger audience for Boardwalk Empire. That’s a good show. Curious to see how they handle the aftermath of the death of….I don’t want to say the name, as it’s a spoiler for those waiting for the DVDs to come out. But yeah, that. They’ll have to bring in a new character, I figure.

23. dukeroberts says:

Considering Sunday Night Football was the most popular show on television this past season, these polls are totally unscientific.

24. Ali says:

Hell on Wheels is superbly acted, written and produced. All it needs is Adam Baldwin and it would be perfect.

25. madbengalsfan85 says:

Sunday Night Football

26. Melody Paris says:

Once Upon a Time and Revenge, that’s my Sunday’s.

27. greysfan says:

ABC all the way. Once, Revenge and 666 Park Ave.

28. Bill H says:

As usual, another night of the week with absolutely NOTHING on “network” TV.

29. tr says:

Once Upon a Time – because Robert Carlyle is the best thing to happen to ABC in a long, long time!

30. Juliette says:

666 Park Avenue!

Isn’t The Walking Dead when it comes back in Oct on Sundays too?

• Meg says:

From above:

31. G says:

Amazing Race, Family Guy, and probably SNF.

32. Lily says:

If LA Noir gets picked up by TNT for Sundays as has been proposed, I will be there…well only if it is on after Once Upon a Time.

33. L says:

REVENGGGGGE!!!! :D

34. Chris says:

The Sunday results show that these results are flawed, and likely across every nights results. While the audience that visits this site might agree with these results, they are obviously not showing the whole truth. Sunday Night Football is the #1 show every week during the fall and these results make it look like no one will be watching. I do not watch ANYTHING live…DVR it all…

35. LaurenMC says:

Great Sunday night line up for me! Once Upon A Time, Revenge, then Homeland!

36. yankeesrj12 says:

I watched all 22 episodes of Revenge in about a week and a half earlier this month, and I’m hooked! It’ll be the only Sunday series I watch this year.

37. Asif Khan says:

Homeland
    Dexter
    Boardwalk Empire
    Once Upon a Time

38. terr says:

Once upon a time; American Dad; Family guys

39. There really ought to be a slot for “Nothing” in each poll. Like for me, in the Tuesday poll (I just took them all after seeing this article), the entire night is a blank except for 9-9:30 slot, where I’ll watch “Happy Endings” live and DVR “New Girl”. So I didn’t even vote in the other polls for that night. The results would be a lot more interesting if a “Nothing” option was the most popular choice in a time slot here or there.

40. Liz says:

Goodness Sundays are going to be awesome this fall! OUAT, Revenge AND Homeland! My three favorite new shows from last year!

41. Gisele Glen says:

what the heck!!! Seriously I have to choose either the Good Wife or Revenge?? That is mean

42. aciel says:

i’m glad that there r two shows worth watching on abc which r revenge and OUaT

43. Vi says:

Well at 9, its hard because The Good Wife and Revenge are both in my favorites…..but then I remembered FOOTBALL and now will watch Revenge live and DVR TGW with a run over of at least 30 minutes.

44. Amanda M says:

Ugh! With only having a dual DVR, I am going to have to record some of the encores in order to be able to watch everything. I had a feeling this may be the case when I found out that Revenge was moving to Sundays. I watch Once Upon A Time, Revenge, Dexter, Boardwalk Empire, Homeland and am really excited for 666 Park Ave. Lord, when The Walking Dead comes back and I am REALLY going to have a heavy plate on Sunday nights!

45. Giorgio says:

Busiest TV night of the week.

Revenge for sure, best new show! Once Upon a Time, Revenge and than Homeland. Will Give 666 Park Ave a chance if its good I will watch it as well, especially since Homeland will end in the fall.

I use to love Dexter but the quality has fallen drastically, so maybe DVR it, TGW has dropped in quality as well so won’t be watching that. Boardwalk Empire DVR.

46. I’m intrigued and also enthusiastic about what you really are currently talking about right here