Fall TV Poll: What Will You Watch on Fridays?

Get More: Polls

The Fall TV season will be here before you know it, and tough viewing choices arrive with it. We’ve decided the time to get thinking about them is now.

Each day this week, TVLine is showing you the grid for that night’s fall line-up, including the broadcast networks’ wares and select cable listings. You then vote for what you plan to watch LIVE during each time slot (since live/live-ish viewership is still the creme de la creme when it comes to ratings, whether anyone likes it or not).

RELATED | TVLine’s Handy Fall TV Grid: Your Guide to What Will Be on When, and Versus What

One last caveat before we get to the polls: This is not a popularity contest. Organizing a robo-vote for a certain show will not get Nikita or Michael to go “undercover” with you. So have faith in the merit of your individual choices, then watch to see how many others legitimately line up aside you.
NOTES ABOUT THE FRIDAY GRID: Grids represent the face-offs taking place for at least several weeks of the fall TV season. Details on the one new show, Made In Jersey, can be found here. Also, an important reminder: Grimm will air Season 2′s first four episodes on Mondays at 10, starting Aug. 13.

Also be sure to vote in our polls for MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY and THURSDAY.

Comments (93)

• Community and Nikita

Comment by kavyn – June 15, 2012 11:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Touch and Fringe, though not live!

Comment by Girish – June 15, 2012 11:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Put me down for CSINY, Whitney, Community, Grimm, Touch, Fringe, Nikita and Lost Girl/Haven :)

Comment by Fido – June 15, 2012 11:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CSI: NY, Grimm and Touch.

Comment by King – June 15, 2012 11:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is tough but Community Nikita and Bkue Bloods live. I’ll have to record and watch Grimm and Smackdown later.

But who knows if Grimm does well on Mondays maybe they’ll switch it at mid season. Cause they don’t need to run the Voice twice a year, it’s too much

Comment by Ram510 – June 15, 2012 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Another DVR Day. “Fringe,” “Grimm” & “Nikita” all at the same time. And at 10 it’s “Blue Bloods” and “Real Time with Bill Maher.”

Comment by Alex Agostini – June 15, 2012 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE FRINGR FRINGE FRINGE FRINGE

Comment by MICHAELA LYMAN – June 15, 2012 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My dream come true: Community and Fringe back to back!!!

Comment by Davey – June 15, 2012 01:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The one and only show I watch live is Nikita

Comment by M – June 15, 2012 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will probably literally watch the first half of CSI: NY, then switch to Community and only finish NY online later if it hasn’t bored me to tears by the midpoint.

Comment by RS – June 15, 2012 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Touch and Fringe. Fox will have my attention on Friday nights.

Comment by Ali – June 15, 2012 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fringe is the obvious answer. Also, it’s the ONLY SHOW ON. All the rest is huge steaming piles of crap,

Comment by Bill H – June 15, 2012 03:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Grimm and Blue Bloods

Comment by William – June 15, 2012 05:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Although I’m happy to see Fringe in the lead (I think everyone should watch it), I also know that watching live doesn’t mean a damn thing if you don’t have a ratings box, so this is really a pointless question if anyone’s using it it to try and analyze ratings.

Comment by Kathryn Mackenzie (@kalaumac) – June 15, 2012 07:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And yet, still so fun!

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – June 15, 2012 08:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Community.”
    That’s all.

Comment by Steven – June 15, 2012 07:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fringe as always.

Comment by Liz – June 15, 2012 11:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Watch live, Touch and Fringe.
    DVR: CSI NY and Grimm.

Comment by kirads09 – June 16, 2012 04:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • N I K I T A :DD

Comment by Yiota (@empty_rooms) – June 16, 2012 07:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Grimm!!! I didn’t watch this show last season as it was up against an old fav – Supernatural. Once I heard that Supernatural was moving, I caught up on Grimm On Demand (watched the whole season in 1 week!) and I loved it! Cannot wait for season 2 :)

Comment by Amy – June 17, 2012 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita, Malibu Country and Fringe, then probably Last Man Standing.

Comment by Ally – June 17, 2012 04:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I voted for Community, although since I usually do stuff on Friday, I might just be DVRing. But at any rate, I will be following loyally!

Comment by Little Scarf Girl – June 17, 2012 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I beg to differ. Blue Bloods is my prime watch on Fridays. They are about equal in my book.

Comment by Kvivik – June 15, 2012 08:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post