Fall TV Poll: What Will You Watch on Thursdays?

The Fall TV season will be here before you know it, and tough viewing choices arrive with it. We’ve decided the time to get thinking about them is now.

Each day this week, TVLine is showing you the grid for that night’s fall line-up, including the broadcast networks’ wares and select cable listings. You then vote for what you plan to watch LIVE during each time slot (since live/live-ish viewership is still the creme de la creme when it comes to ratings, whether anyone likes it or not).

RELATED | TVLine’s Handy Fall TV Grid: Your Guide to What Will Be on When, and Versus What

One last caveat before we get to the polls: This is not a popularity contest. Organizing a robo-vote for a certain show will not get either Damon or Elena to nibble on your neck. So have faith in the merit of your individual choices, then watch to see how many others legitimately line up aside you.
NOTES ABOUT THE THURSDAY GRID: Grids represent the face-offs taking place for at least several weeks of the fall TV season; that is why shows such as Burn Notice (which is on hiatus by mid-September) and FX’s Anger Management (finale airs in August) are not included. Details on the new shows (indicated in RED) can be found at these links: Beauty and the Beast, Elementary, Last Resort.

Also be sure to vote in our polls for MONDAY, TUESDAY and WEDNESDAY.

1. Sandi says:

Greys

Scandal

2. Jenn says:

If it were up to me, I’d probably watch Vampire Diaries live and then catch Big Bang Theory later, but since both of us watch BBT that takes priority.

3. L says:

fail, greys and glee are both on the same time now. ive grown to like the shows a little more now then i did before. that sucks. well i just choose greys live and glee on demand probaly lol. im also pretty shocked that the 9-930 frame glee and greys had the highest votes. i enjoy them but recently it seems alot of other people don’t. i expected them to be the lowest according to recent reviews. :)

4. G says:

Will be watching (AKA DVR’ing everything) Vampire Diaries, Big Bang Theory, Person of Interest, and may check out Last Resort online since there is to much on at the same hour.

5. Brendan says:

SUNNY of course

6. Melody Paris says:

Thursday’s are a little more packed, at least at first. If some of the new shows don’t work out, well then it will lighten up. I DVR everything, but if I watched live tv: 8 pm would be Last resort because as a new show it will need the ratings, 9 pm would be Person of Interest because I absolutely love that show, and 10 pm would be Elementary because I’m so excited for this show. Other shows I will be DVRing on Thursday’s are The Vampire Diaries and Beauty and the Beast, which I’m just not confident about, but I’m willing to give it an episode or two to convince me.

7. Josh says:

Big Bang theory and Vampire Diaries for Me!

8. mirvin365 says:

I think moving GLEE was a big mistake. It will get killed by Grey’s and there’s some decent hype for B&B. For me it’s TVD, Person of Interest & Scandal. I’ll DVR GLEE to watch over weekend. But for me the orginal B&B with Linda Hamilton can’t be replaced!

9. Jason says:

X-Factor and nothing else at 9.

10. Sandi says:

I’ll watch Vampire Diaries, but not live. I hate to be one of those people, but it seems that some of you watch way too much TV. Sorry; just keeping it real.

11. Callie says:

Anything but a Shonda Rhimes show. SO done with her.

12. AT says:

The Vampire Diaries, Beauty and the Beast and Elementary.

13. elr says:

I’ll be watching Last Resort, Person of Interest or Beauty and the Beast, and Elementary LIVE. And unfortunately, Grey’s Anatomy and Glee will have to be watched On Demand. Although, I got pretty tired of Glee by the end of season 3 and may give that a pass this year.

14. jules says:

8pm The Vampire Diaries
    9pm Beauty and the Beast…try it out!

Grey’s Antomy watch On Demand

15. Effy says:

Shonda rhimes lied to the Mark and lexie fans for 3 years, it wasn’t that lexie was killed off as much as the reunion she had promised us time and time again. Also i don’t think chyler wanted to leave. She was fired. I’ll be watching any other show than grey’s anatomy. Can’t wait to see the ratings on grey’s Decline.

16. The Vampire Diaries, TBBT, and Parks and Rec are the only shows I’m really following on Thursdays, now that Community has moved on to Friday.

17. Haley says:

Great television on Thursdays! Big Bang Theory, Vampire Diaries, Grey’s Anatomy, Glee ….DVR overdrive

18. socialfly21 says:

10:00 Scandal all the way kerry Washington has earned it will not watch any other show in that time slot, will watch Person of Interest at 9 and will record Grey’s Anatomy thats all for me not interested in watching any other.

19. socialfly21 says:

I wonder why they decided to put Elementary the same time with Scandal but who cares. Nevertheless Scandal is a growing show and more and more people are watching it we #Gladiators are Sccanda recruting all day all the time its an awesome show.

20. Ally says:

Yikes. Thursdays is such a packed night as per usual. I will continue to watch Grey’s, Vampire Diaries, Big Bang Theory.Last Resort and Beauty & the Beast I will also give a looksie to.

21. William says:

Person Of Interest at 9 and It’s Always Sunny at 10

22. Mandy says:

Most difficult between Scandal and Elementary. I have to watch Scandal live, but I really love what I have seen of Elementary so far.

23. TrulyRoxie says:

I will continue to watch my USA shows with a smattering of shows on the big networks. I’m not enthused about starting up with any new shows on the big 4 as they continually cancel the shows I watch. I’m don’t want to get attached to a show and have it ripped away from me again (as happens EVERY season).

24. court says:

really annoyed how low last resort has currently on these over ones that are so past done like big bang theory and then really?? parks and rec has lower than glee and greys anatomy….sigh..

25. kavyn says:

Vamp Diaries, Grey’s and Parks. I might check out Glee but I really dislike the sound of what they’re doing to the show.

26. Alex says:

If CBS thinks that I’ll be watching Two and a Half Men because it’s sandwiched between The Big Bang Theory and Person of Interest then they are in for a big surprise. No way in hell am I watching that show. I’ll find something else to watch and try to not forget about tuning back in to CBS for Person of Interest.

But I’ll be watching The Big Bang Theory, Person of Interest, and Elementary or Scandal… I haven’t decided which of the two I’ll want to watch more.

27. Spencer says:

Well, that sucks for Glee… I will never miss a single episode of Parks and Rec. and I still enjoy watching The Office, so I guess this past season really was my final season of waching Glee. :(

28. Marcia says:

Scandal ended with viewers not knowing the identity of Olivia’s mystery client. Looking forward to who she is and why she’s so naive. i DO think the writing is interesting and relationships are complicated. Agreed, it’s not articulatory genius as West Wing was, but it has merit as a fun mystery from week to week. And it gives us a chance to be thankful that our government is not that shady. . . . we hope.