SOAjax_300

Get More:

SONS OF ANARCHY: Charlie Hunnam in the SONS OF ANARCHY episode WITH AN X airing Tuesday, Oct. 11, 10pm e/p on FX. CR: Prashant Gupta / FX

Comments (6)

• I would like to thank charlies parents for making this beautiful creation! He is so hot and plays the part of jax so perfectly i cant wait until sept. To watch my favorite show in the world s o a for life!

Comment by Raquel smouthers – July 2, 2012 06:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t deny i am addicted to S.O.A. And it only took the first episode of the first season. THANK YOU Kurt Sutter and all the actors that make this show what it is today. Smart move getting actors most of us grew up watching ;-) with a touch of Deliciousness Mr. Charlie Hunnam.

Comment by Ivette Sanchez – July 3, 2012 10:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love my jax hes so beautiful what a beautiful man to look at thank you soa

Comment by troubleface – July 13, 2012 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really love s.o.a and jax is so steaming hot sexy love my jax and I am addicted watch every week

Comment by penny – October 4, 2012 09:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please don’t ever take my jax off. He is so hot and sexy watch show every season and every week it makes my week. Hi jax/charlie

Comment by penny – October 4, 2012 09:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Love you jax hope show never goes off. S.o.a. peace love it

Comment by penny / sweetpj – October 4, 2012 09:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post