Fall TV Poll: What Will You Watch on Tuesdays?

The Fall TV season will be here before you know it, and tough viewing choices arrive with it. We’ve decided the time to get thinking about them is now.

Each day this week, TVLine will show you the grid for that night’s fall line-up, including the broadcast networks’ wares and select cable listings. You then vote for what you plan to watch LIVE during each time slot (since live/live-ish viewership is still the creme de la creme when it comes to ratings, whether anyone likes it or not).

RELATED | TVLine’s Handy Fall TV Grid: Your Guide to What Will Be on When, and Versus What

One last caveat before we get to the polls: This is not a popularity contest. Organizing a robo-vote for a certain show will not get Deeks or Kensi to play house with you. So have faith in the merit of your individual choices, then watch to see how many others legitimately line up aside you.
NOTES ABOUT THE TUESDAY GRID: Grids represent the face-offs taking place for at least six weeks of the fall TV season; that is why White Collar and Covert Affairs, which go on break in mid-September, are not included. Similarly, Pretty Little Liars and Jane By Design will be on hiatus, and a return date/day/time slot has not been announced for Switched at Birth. Details on new shows (indicated in RED) can be found at these links: Ben and Kate, Emily Owens, M.D., Go On, The Mindy Project, The New Normal, Vegas.

1. Jen L. says:

We DVR the NCIS shows to watch together, so I watch the stuff my husband doesn’t like while he’s out that night.

2. My dvr is going to be doing a lot of work.
    I’ll be watching Raising Hope, Happy Endings, Apt 23, The Mindy Project, The New Normal, and Parenthood.I wonder if ABC Family will put Switched on Tuesdays as well.

3. Maria says:

Well, nothing since CBS cancelled Unforgettable. We record NCIS and then watch after the kids go to sleep, but I am quickly losing interest and hope that season 10 is a whole lot better than season 9. Fewer guest stars, please, and more of our regular team, but with Tony being smart-funny, not class-clown funny.

4. John Moshier says:

dont watch live tv dvr everything no comertials

5. Melody Paris says:

Tuesday’s are pretty simple for me. I get my double shot of NCIS and this year I’ll get to enjoy Wilson Bethel on Hart of Dixie. Good night of TV in my opinion. I don’t watch anything live, but if I were to I’d give Hart of Dixie the boost, CW needs the ratings more. Since I like Matthew Perry I’m willing to give Go On a try, but I’m not sold yet.

6. cj says:

i’m interested to see how Happy Endings and New Girl do going head to head. Which is to say, if Happy Endings gets its butt totally kicked, versus just a little.

7. Carl says:

tuesdays at 9:30 is gonna be hard

8. Rach says:

watch: NCIS, NCIS:LA, and Flashpoint (on ION, fantastic Canadian show)
    dvr: New Girl

9. Babygate says:

I was very interested in Emily Owens but the trailer left me kind of cold. Still will check it out online. For live viewing I have to go with guilty pleasures ‘Happy Ending’s’ and ‘Apt. 23′. Not too excited about the 8-9 slot but I will probably watch DWTS if they do the all-stars edition. At 10, it’s gotta be Private Practice. Especially since this will be the last season. Can’t wait to see Addison with baby Harry. All that cuteness! I hope she chooses Ben though. If she goes back to Sam, I won’t be happy. Def Parenthood as well on Hulu Plus.

10. Christina says:

I’ll probably watch Hart of Dixie, and Emily Owens MD live, DVR NCIS, and NCIS LA like I always do. 11:00 is thin for me but I’ll probably give Vegas a try.

11. yankeesrj12 says:

Thank god for Parenthood or I’d have nothing to watch on the night.

12. It’s going to be a toss-up between New Girl / Happy Endings at 9. Nothing at 10, from the list.

13. Juan says:

This one is a hard one, at 9 I love New Girl and Happy Endings and I also wanted to try Go on but choosing I’ll go with Happy Endings for live also touh battle at 10 between pp and parenthood but will watch PP cause I love marathoninv Parenthood, also watch apt 23, New NormAl and maybe Voice

14. Becks says:

Sucks that P’hood and PP are up against each other :(

15. TheHappyBHour says:

Don’t really watch anything at 8 since Glee got moved! But at 9 and 930 it’ll def be on ABC for Happy Endings and Don’t Trust the B! Kind of surprised ABC didn’t give Happy Endings the Cougar Town treatment for Season Three. Anyway, I’m excited and I’m ready for the fall to be here! I’m already having withdrawals from not having new eps of Happy Endings! :-) At 10, I’ll probably just leave it on Private Practice. I’ve come this far with it, might as well finish it out. Haha!

16. jules says:

The shows ill try and watch live are !
    8pm Hart of Dixie
    9pm Emily Owens M.D
    10pm Parenthood

17. kavyn says:

If they switched Emily Owens and HOD around I would be watching EO then Happy Endings. Guess I’ll have to catch 1 of them online.

18. Petra says:

New Girl live, Go On online later.

19. tvaddict says:

Live:Hart of Dixie, Happy Endings, Apt 23. DVR: The whole Fox lineup

20. Ally says:

Wow, Tuesdays is incredibly packed for me. Thankfully Parenthood comes on Mondays in Canada so that helps me a little bit. Hart of Dixie is a definite yes for me and I think Emily Owens looks good (it has Justin Hartley!) so I’ll check that out.I also want to check out Anger Management (it airs here in the fall), Ben & Kate, The Mindy Project and Vegas. That leaves Private Practice and Raising Hope which, if some of the new shows keep my attention, I might not watch.

21. Sue says:

Watching live: raising hope Ben and Kate new girl dont trust the b in apt.23 and Vegas
    While DVR: hart of dixie and Emily Owens md

22. Boiler says:

Wow I hope these results indicative of actual in the fall. Bad for DWTS and Voice finally!! But….

23. tvaddict says:

Some of us don’t have/can’t afford TiVo or DVR, and Comcast OnDemand doesn’t always have all our shows (IE Criminal Minds is never available) so if there is something we really want to watch………………………………..

24. RS says:

NCIS, Go On/The Mindy Project, Private Practice. I’ll give Emily Owens a shot if the comedies fall through and/or its ratings don’t utterly tank, because I miss Off The Map.

25. Juliette says:

watch live DWTS and DVR Hart of Dixie and New Girl.

26. Josh says:

I can’t believe The New Normal and The Mindy Project are on at the same time. These seem like really good shows, its a shame one will lose out to the other (probably The New Normal, which is a shame)

27. Mac says:

NCIS
    NCIS:LA
    Don’t Trust The B—- In Apartment 23 (recorded)

I used to watch New Girl, but with FOX dropping The Finder, I’m dropping FOX.

28. Paul says:

Really upset at the networks for the 9:00 hour and happy that I have DVR. Too many good new shows and returning shows going up against each other. I fear they made this particular time slot so competitive that good shows will fail early. There are nights where I don’t want to watch anything and this time slot has 6 or 7 shows I would like to catch.

29. G says:

Busy night! I’ll be DVR’ing everything and then watching, but first choice at each hour is listed first: Hart of Dixie, NCIS, DWTS, NCIS: LA, Happy Endings, Sons of Anarchy.

30. AnnClau says:

I was so hoping Go On would be at 9:30 to watch it live, but well I guess I’ll have to dvr it because New Girl was there first.

31. Mandy says:

Whoa! My PVR will be working overtime! Especially with all the great comedies this night! Happy Endings, New Girl, Go On, Don’t Trust…, The Mindy Project, New Normal… Oh man!

32. Hart of Dixie, Happy endings, Don’t trust the bitch and then Parenthood.

33. Alex says:

I think I’ll just catch Vegas, there’s nothing that I watch on Tuesdays.

34. dude says:

Happy Endings, Don’t Trust the B—-, and The Mindy Project!