Fall TV Poll: What Will You Watch on Mondays?

The Fall TV season will be here before you know it, and tough viewing choices arrive with it. We’ve decided the time to get thinking about them is now.

Each day this week, TVLine will show you the grid for that night’s fall line-up, including the broadcast networks’ wares and select cable listings. You then vote for what you plan to watch LIVE during each time slot (since live/live-ish viewership is still the creme de la creme when it comes to ratings, whether anyone likes it or not).

RELATED | TVLine’s Handy Fall TV Grid: Your Guide to What Will Be on When, and Versus What

One last caveat before we get to the polls: This is not a popularity contest. Organizing a robo-vote for a certain show will not get Stana Katic or Alex O’Loughlin to playfully handcuff you. So have faith in the merit of your individual choices, then watch to see how many others legitimately line up aside you.

NOTES ABOUT THE MONDAY GRID: Grids represent the face-offs taking place for at least six weeks of the fall TV season; that’s why, for example, Secret Life (which finales Sept. 3) isn’t included. Details on new shows (indicated in RED) can be found at these links: Major Crimes, The Mob Doctor, Partners, Perception, Revolution.

1. Casey says:

To be honest, I can’t remember the last time I watched anything live. I always have something on the DVR to watch while other things are recording so I don’t have to deal with commercials. As for Monday, it is the most crowded night for me – HIMYM, Bones, 2Broke Girls, Warehouse 13, Castle and I’ll check out Revolution, Alphas may get recorded when it’s repeated on Syfy if i feel like I still want to watch it.

Live TV is dead – when will the networks realize that.

• Casey says:

I should mention that this all changes if there is a Monday night game I want to watch – that comes first (but even that I will DVR and not watch live)

2. Katie says:

On mondays fir my it’s Dancing With The Stars for 2 hours and then Castle, gonna be great this season plus the All-Star DWTS season is gonna be great too, but I don’t watch DWTS live, I dvr it andwait about 15 mins so I get get through most of the conercials. I di watch Castle live though :)

3. cj says:

FINALLY I can watch 2 Broke Girls and Mike & Molly on the same night without having to slog through Two and a Half Men or changing the channel for half an hour and forgetting to come back to Mike & Molly.

Also – super excited for Revolution!

4. shippiebrain says:

Tbh, I’d watch anything live on Mondays if I could. Tv here in the Philippines isn’t exactly on par with these. I watch Castle via livestream tho. So my vote is for Castle.

5. Ally says:

I don’t watch any TV live. I tend to watch all my TV after the kids have gone to bed via my DVR. However the shows I will record are Partners (CITYTV), Revolution (CITYTV), Parenthood (GLOBAL) and Hawaii 5-0 (GLOBAL). I live in Canada where most shows are simulcast on our channels. However, Parenthood comes on here on Mondays and The Mob Doctor, which I will also check out comes on Sundays.

6. Jenn says:

Usually if I’m watching an hour long program and a half hour in the same timeslot, I’ll give preference to the hour long since its more tv. This season I’ll be watching.HIMYM over Bones though,.I’m just more interested in HIMYM

7. Linda says:

Monday night is CBS Night for me.

8. elr says:

Wow! That was some tough choices, especially the 10:00 hour. I will probably record both Castle and Revolution and watch a later showing of Major Crimes (which is the best thing about basic cable).

9. Reba says:

I will watch Bones live and catch HIMYM the next day online. Unless i pay for hulu plus or get a dvr, I’d have to wait a week to watch Bones.

10. Juliette says:

I prefer 90210 on Tues :(

anyway will watch that and DWTS, will also check out Revolution.

11. Scout says:

Looks like Mondays are gonna suck.

12. Velvet says:

Bones, Castle, Warehouse 13

13. William says:

I watch How I met Your Mother at 8 and my wife DVR’s the CW shows and then I watch Hawaii 5-0. Sadly b/c the CW moved those shows to Monday and WWE decided to start at 8 i won’t be watching that anymore

14. Superhero says:

if Revolution ends up being good, I’ll probably watch that live. Otherwise, I’ll stick with Castle due to my Nathan Fillion love (though I’d really like for the show to end sooner rather than later.

15. robinepowell says:

I will definitately be watching DWTS and maybe Hawaii 5-0. Nothinge else on there catches my attention.

16. forever says:

castle always

17. suncitysandy says:

I don’t watch ANYTHING live! Especially now with the political commercials, besides the regular commercials!

18. Tom says:

What’s this “live” thing you’re talking about? I thought that went out with tube television sets. I’ll probably record Bones, Castle and Hawaii Five-0 — it kind of depends on what is airing on other cable stations whether that plan holds up. In the event of conflicts, my priority would be Castle, Hawaii Five-0 then Bones.

19. Joe says:

Revolution looks great to me

20. John Moshier says:

nothing I dvr everything

21. Nan says:

Castle, I will check the Revolution but will pass on Bones as the last two seasons were disappointing

22. madbengalsfan85 says:

Bones and Castle…seriously, Monday may be the only day I actually watch TV

23. Sam says:

I will be switching back and forth between DWTS and The Voice and then watch CASTLE at 10 pm. I am dying to watch what will happen with Castle bd Beckett after they had sex. I will DVR Revolution and watch it right after Castle. I really LOVE Revolution, the best show next season for me, no doubt. So first Castle and after that Revolution.
    I watched CBS Mondays for years, but now it is an awful night. Partners look hideous, 2BG=vulgar , Mike&Molly are even fatter than last year, and then H50 is unwatchable. CSI Miami was great but the remake is plain awful.

24. MaryAnn says:

This seems like such a tough, unfair question, when I plan to watch every episode of “Castle,” “Hawaii” and “Revolution” all three. TV broadcasters need to get past the “live” thing and just run all the commercials when they stream online that they run on tv.

25. tlc19 says:

I’ll go Bones and Castle. Castle at 10:00 for sure, and I like to watch Bones when I can catch it. If the season of Dancing with the Stars is good, I’ll check it out, too. It’s a fun show that I can have on in the background while I grade papers :)

26. Jose says:

I´m usually a wrestling fan so WWE Raw from 8 to 11 pm for me unless they give a boring episode….

27. Linderella says:

Does anyone watch anything live anymore? I DVR speed watch the Voice cutting out all the background junk and only watch the performances. I also DVR Castle AND Hawaii 5-0 but gave up even watching the latter after Kono went to the dark side early last season. The new Revolution will probably replace it in the DVR queue. Other than renewed interest in Castle with the season finale, I’m totally unimpressed with much on the schedule.

28. Melody Paris says:

The only showdown for me on Monday’s is the 10 pm hour with Hawaii 5-0 and Revolution. Since I DVR everything, this isn’t a problem. If I was a Nielsen house and I did watch things live, I’d probably go with Revolution to give it the ratings boost since it is a new show. At 8 pm I’ll be watching Bones and at 9 Warehouse 13.

29. JC says:

I’ll be watching the final season of gossip girl. One of the shows that I’ve literally grown up with and the show that defined a generation :)

30. meleliot says:

We DVR EVERYTHING. We will be watching Sunday shows on Monday; Monday shows on Tuesday; Tuesday shows on Wednesday; etc. etc, etc. The only time we don’t DVR is when we turn on the TV for background noise while cooking and cleaning, and then it’s usually reruns of just about anything.

31. Alex says:

Typical Monday:
    8pm: Watch Bones Live
    9pm: Watch Dancing with the Stars (dvr’d until you catch up to live)
    10pm: Castle

Probably start taping Revolution this year.

32. GeeMa says:

Love my DVR. Don’t have to make those hard choices any more. Plus somewhere in there is Monday Night Football.

33. Gretchen says:

I DVR everything and watch nothing, save for San Francisco Giants’ games, live. Why sit through commercials and waste time? I will be DVR’ing Bones, Caste, Hawaii 5-0.

34. Pamela says:

8pm- Bones
    9pm- Warehouse 13
    10pm- re- watch

35. Anita says:

I never realized how empty Mondays would be without House! And since Hart of Dixie moved to it’s only HIMYM for me… *sigh*

36. Anita says:

And all this “who watches anything live?” stuff confuses me. If you want to step out on the internet even two minutes after a show has ended and not be spoiled (eg. Twitter) you better watch live! :P

37. Natalie says:

I usually “watch live” technically by waiting about 25-30 minutes into the show before starting it, so I can skip commercials. The only time I watch things truly live is when a particular episode promo looks like a standout or there’s a lot of great buzz online amongst other fans about an episode that makes it seem too great to wait. Last season, those episodes were things like, “Always” from ‘Castle’-I expected big things from Marlowe in that ep and he didn’t let me down, “Fugue in Red” from ‘The Mentalist’-SB said his favorite Jane/Lisbon scene so far in the season was in that ep so everyone was abuzz in fan circles about it, plus the promo looked great, the 200th episode of ‘NCIS’ I watched live because I expected big things. Those are the only sort of things that induce me to watch anything live anymore and they do it through making me look forward to a particular episode so much, I don’t want to wait. But that doesn’t happen very often. ;)
    Mondays for me will be to DVR ‘Bones’ and maybe catch the season premiere live, DVR ‘2 Broke Girls’, and DVR ‘Castle’, watch it and then watch ‘Major Crimes’. Too bad ‘Revolution’ comes on then too. The other two are higher priority for me.

38. Gigi says:

[H]OUSE! Oh wait……. :(

39. webruce says:

Wish Castle wasn’t accros form Hawaii50. Put one on at 9 and it would be perfect. I watch one and record other now.

40. Just HIMYM for now, although here’s hoping S8 is better than S7 was.

41. Lynsey says:

Definetely going for Castle especially after that heart-stopping finale!! Bones has just become blah blah so goin for HIMYM.

42. jules says:

830pm Partners …going to give it a try cause I love Sophia Bush!
    9pm The Mob Doctor…going to give this a try too cause I love Zach Gilford!

I might catch up on 90210 if its any good.

43. Dee says:

I’ve been a huge Hawaii 5-0 fan, but if they are going to repeat the same mistakes as last season, I’m done. I love the team as is, doesn’t need a fifth member as that just leaves one or more of the core out of the picture. I’m afraid of the soap opera implications by adding Cath to the team and then having romantic difficulties with Steve. She doesn’t belong on the team. Use her like Max, appearing when needed but not a team member. I don’t watch for romance. If it does turn into a soap, I’ll try Revolution. Love JJ Abrams.

• Op says:

I agree Dee. I’m afraid they will use Cath as lori not as Max cause Michelle join the show and the team just as Lauren did. So, if the show becoming to soap opera then I’m out. I will watch Revolution.

44. kavyn says:

Revolution and 2BG

45. Only show I consistently watch live on Mondays is H5-0.. Everything else is hit and miss, but I always DVR Bones.

46. Lyn Bockmiller says:

I just dvr other show watch them later but I will be watching Castle and Bones and NCIS for sure I see that a lot of people are not watching DWTS after Last season I think its fix Dereck and Maria should have been in the finals and that Len has to go he has lost his mind I think he is senile, not constructive and he does not like Dereck that is obvious

47. Mac says:

How I Met Your Mother
    2 Broke Girls
    Castle

I used to watch Bones, but with FOX cancelling The Finder, I’m completely dropping FOX. I watch Hawaii Five-0 ONLY when Castle is in reruns, and only for Danno’s humor.

48. G says:

Everything gets DVR’d but I will watch DWTS, H5O. Would also be watching HIMYM, but I buy those on DVD so I can watch with my cousin.

49. Mandy says:

This will definatley be a catch up night, as I am really only love HIMYM and am interested in trying out Partners.

50. Bella says:

Castle woohoooo yes I love castle I can’t wait!!!!!!