Fall TV Poll: What Will You Watch on Mondays?

Get More: Polls

The Fall TV season will be here before you know it, and tough viewing choices arrive with it. We’ve decided the time to get thinking about them is now.

Each day this week, TVLine will show you the grid for that night’s fall line-up, including the broadcast networks’ wares and select cable listings. You then vote for what you plan to watch LIVE during each time slot (since live/live-ish viewership is still the creme de la creme when it comes to ratings, whether anyone likes it or not).

RELATED | TVLine’s Handy Fall TV Grid: Your Guide to What Will Be on When, and Versus What

One last caveat before we get to the polls: This is not a popularity contest. Organizing a robo-vote for a certain show will not get Stana Katic or Alex O’Loughlin to playfully handcuff you. So have faith in the merit of your individual choices, then watch to see how many others legitimately line up aside you.

NOTES ABOUT THE MONDAY GRID: Grids represent the face-offs taking place for at least six weeks of the fall TV season; that’s why, for example, Secret Life (which finales Sept. 3) isn’t included. Details on new shows (indicated in RED) can be found at these links: Major Crimes, The Mob Doctor, Partners, Perception, Revolution.

Comments (160)

• None of the above it seems fall TV is not really getting me will see other day in the week but, Mondays nothing it seems I love better summer shows at this time….even NCIS is not really getting my attention anymore.

Comment by SVClois – June 11, 2012 08:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • what this ^ poster said

(I may watch Castle but I’ve grown bored of that, too)

Comment by yippity – June 11, 2012 08:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LMAO :D

Comment by JJ – June 11, 2012 09:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe you can get a video course on dividing your words into sentences.

Comment by CJ – June 11, 2012 09:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Out of the entire evening I only watch Bones.

Comment by Mary – June 11, 2012 12:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • HAWAII FIVE-0 is the best…give it a try!

Comment by Elaine Summy – June 11, 2012 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • 100% with Elaine. Watched both Bones ans Castle from episode one, but I am JUST getting through the two seasons of Hawaii Five-0 and the Danno-Steve bromance beats the hell out of any Caskett of Booth-Brennan romance, I tell ya <3 I'm totally IN LOVE. I had no idea I'd ever like, let alone LOVE a remake, but here I am, totally obsessed! :D

Comment by Barbie Furtado – June 13, 2012 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m probably gong to watch HIMYM live, just so I can skip past commercials when I watch Bones afterwards. My Mondays are a lot less full without my weekly hour of House. *sob*

Comment by Babybop – June 11, 2012 08:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Watch HIMYM live. Then watch commercial-free Bones on the dvr. Then watch commercial-free 2 Broke Girls on the dvr. I’ll check out Revolution, too, but I’m almost certain that show won’t last long…but we’ll see.

Comment by Ann – June 11, 2012 08:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I wonder which will be the first new show to be cancelled, I’d like to see that poll

Comment by Martina – June 11, 2012 09:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Ha, no kidding.
          It’ll be “Dancing” night in our household come the fall season. Then we’ll flip to whatever happens to be on some other channel until “The Daily Show” comes on.

Comment by Angela – June 11, 2012 09:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Only thing wrong with this poll is that you can’t choose two. I have every intention of watching both “Castle” AND “Revolution”, I’ll just have to dvr one of them.

Comment by Dee Dee – June 11, 2012 08:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed, Monday at 10 is rather full, as I also like to watch Hawaii Five-0. It’s not a ‘must watch’ but it’s still a pretty good hour. I am going to have to watch one, DVR one and then later in the week (probably Wednesday when there is absolutely nothing worth watching on) watch Five-0 On Demand.

Comment by Tim – June 11, 2012 08:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s why the poll specifies which will you watch ‘live.’ Those ratings numbers hold more clout than DVR or streaming numbers.

Comment by Irishgirl – June 11, 2012 08:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I had a hard time picking between Castle and Revolution as well. But went for Castle and will DVR Revolution.

Comment by Leigh – June 12, 2012 07:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will try to watch the show that I picked “live” just so it can get the ratings that it needs. I picked “Warehouse 13″. I will watch “How I met your Mother” at the end of the season in hopes that they finally pick the Mother (I think that they have been dragging it out for too long).

Comment by rac76 – June 11, 2012 08:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If you aren’t a Neilsen household (or some other ratings service) what you watch won’t make a difference.

Comment by CJ – June 11, 2012 09:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thank you. I don’t think many people in the TV watching audience get this. Boycotting a show or network or watching one show over the other means nothing if you aren’t a Nielsen household so you won’t affect the ratings, so it’s useless. Just watch what you want regardless of your feelings about the network.

Comment by Chris Siciliano – June 11, 2012 09:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Question – I know, no Nielsen box = no rating; BUT, what’s with the DVR numbers? They count DVR viewership within 7 days of first broadcast. So, is it better to watch on DVR than it is to watch live when you have no Nielsen box? I’m never quite sure how that works.

Comment by meleliot – June 11, 2012 12:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • DVR ratings don’t matter if you don’t have a Neilsen box either. If a ratings service has not contacted you and provided you with monitoring equipment, you aren’t being counted–watched live, taped, downloaded, DVRed–none of it matters without the ratings box.

Comment by CJ – June 11, 2012 01:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Thanks CJ. I guess it really doesn’t matter what I watch or when I watch it, and no one (especially TPTB) care what I think. Ah well, nothing new…

Comment by meleliot – June 11, 2012 01:21 PM PDT
  • I love CSI Miami i can’t believe is not on if they didn’t put it on on Sun. nights it would still be on that killed the ratings cause of the games it came on so late i dvr it and watched another time alse i thought Unforgetable was great what happen to that ??????

Comment by Georgia Pellegrino – June 11, 2012 08:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • CSI Miami was killed because it was too expensive, and Unforgettable was killed because it didn’t have enough young viewers.

Comment by Renee – June 11, 2012 09:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Both of those shows were cancelled because their fans didn’t know how to use punctuation to make their writing comprehensible.

Comment by CJ – June 11, 2012 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • We’re not in school!Does it matter if we don’t use correct punaction?

Comment by Ayana – June 11, 2012 09:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It should matter. I can’t take anyone seriously if they lack the ability to form a coherent sentence. It’s something you learn to do when you’re 12. I can forgive a lack of capitalization, commas, apostrophes, etc. but if you sound like a cokehead, someone should take your internet away.

Comment by TigerNightmare – June 11, 2012 10:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Bravo!

Comment by tripoli – June 11, 2012 02:33 PM PDT
        • Ayana, you are killing me! Of course it matters. What was the point of going to school and learning correct punctuation and grammar if not to be able to put a sentence together so others are able to grasp what the heck you’re talking about. Frankly, if I have to struggle to understand a simple comment due to the lack of proper writing skills, I do not finish reading it, and consider you a moron.

Comment by meleliot – June 11, 2012 12:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It is a simple truth. If you sound stupid people will think you are stupid. I don’t care if you have two doctorate degrees and got a perfect score on your SATs. If you write like an idiot I will assume you are one and instantly discount every thing you say or do.

Comment by Jason – June 11, 2012 04:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • How has no one yet pointed out how terribly Ayana misspelled punctuation? Seriously, Ayana?! Punaction? Pun-action???????

Comment by Cheryl – June 11, 2012 06:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Partners

Comment by livvy – June 11, 2012 08:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looks like a good night to catch up on recorded shows from other nights. None of those shows appeals to me at all.

Comment by Eileen Cushing-Craig – June 11, 2012 08:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gossip Girl final season!

Comment by Ryan Lively (@ryanlively) – June 11, 2012 08:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think Mondays will flop. I’m still watching 90210, and sure, I’ll waste 22 hours of my life next year, but… what the heck! However, 90210 is against HIMYM, but I’ll watch HIMYM later.

Comment by Phil – June 11, 2012 09:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have 2 DVRs. I watch more than one per hour on Mondays.

Comment by Alex Agostini – June 11, 2012 08:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll watch HIMYM at eight, study 8:30-9:00, then watch 2 Broke Girls. And Warehouse 13 the next day when I get the time.

Comment by webuiltthepyramids – June 11, 2012 08:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle only show to watch on Mondays.

Comment by angie – June 11, 2012 08:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I watch nothing LIVE! I will record Bones, the Voice, Warehouse 13, Castle and possibly Revolution. Would like to check out Mob Doctor. Depends on if hubby is interested, if so then I’ll take that and watch Warehouse 13 online instead.

Comment by EveatEden – June 11, 2012 08:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll be watching How I Met Your Mother and Revolution and Perception (if it turns out to be good) live. I will be DVRing Major Crimes and The Voice. The Voice so I can fast forward the boring parts, Major Crimes because my daughter wants to watch it, but she can’t stay up that late because she has to get up early for work.

Comment by Percysowner – June 11, 2012 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones is so going to get cancelled, after this season ! :(……

Comment by Sherry – June 11, 2012 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe “Bones” will be cancelled after next season (#8), maybe it won’t.
      Either way, hitting the 8th season mark is a HUGE accomplishment for any television series.
      A lot of the cult or buzz-inducing shows are cancelled after 13 eps. Some are considered fortunate to hit season 5 (and syndication). Few shows go beyond 5 seasons.
      “Bones” could end after a rather impressive 8 years run – why complaining? Or are you faking the “sadness”, hoping for a cancellation, in the ol’ schadenfraude manner?

Comment by val – June 11, 2012 03:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HIMYM and final season of Gossip Girl!

Comment by Emily – June 11, 2012 08:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones!! i’ll probably dvr himym and partners (yay sophia bush!)

“the mob doctor” is such an awful title omg. that’s the one with jordana spiro right? then i’ll probably watch it.

And Castle, of course! my fave show

Comment by Den – June 11, 2012 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You mean, people still watch things live?!?!?!

Comment by jack – June 11, 2012 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So true. I only watch sports live and only see commercials during the super bowl (maybe).

Comment by tvfan – June 11, 2012 10:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle is the only one for sure for me. It’s a toss up between The Voice and Dancing with the Stars.

Comment by Andrea – June 11, 2012 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • With Revolution, either it will end up a disappointing show, or cancelled after the first season. There is no possibility it will have a satisfying conclusion on NBC.

Comment by Rock Golf – June 11, 2012 08:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sad but true. I have no idea how USA and SyFy get such good shows, while NBC gets all the crap. They’re all owned by the same company, so how’d that work? Maybe the idiots who contract all the crappy SyFy original movies and changed the name from Sci-Fi to SyFy are the guys who pick all the shows for NBC. Harry’s Law should have gone to USA.

Comment by ChynnaBlue – June 11, 2012 09:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I definitely agree about Harry’s Law on USA, and they shouldn’t have made all the changes they made during the second season. That ruined the show for me.

Comment by Jacob – June 11, 2012 09:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • watch HIMYM and Revolution. dvr H-50

Comment by Pat – June 11, 2012 08:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Same here. I will watch HIMYM and Revolution live, I will dvr H50 and Castle.

Comment by Ai – June 11, 2012 09:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Watching The Voice and Revolution, DVR-ing HIMYM, Gossip Girl and 90210.

Comment by PCT – June 11, 2012 08:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I probably won’t watch anything live but I’ll record Castle and Bones.

Comment by Casey – June 11, 2012 09:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gossip Girl, 90210,2 broke Girls

Comment by Brandy – June 11, 2012 09:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You watch a lot of crap girl! lol

Comment by Phil – June 11, 2012 09:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Football and Revolution for me. Thanks to Fox cancelling everything there is nothing else that interests me.

Comment by Renee – June 11, 2012 09:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I rarely watch anything live. I record them to watch later, even if it’s 30 minutes to an hour later because I was catching up on last night’s shows while tonight’s are live.

Comment by ChynnaBlue – June 11, 2012 09:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Revolution only if it shows signs of permanence. And Castle on the DVR; show just doesn’t hold my interest much anymore.

Comment by Emily – June 11, 2012 09:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As I don’t watch anything “Live” anymore, I picked the shows that will watch first. I will record “HIMYM”, “Partners” and “Bones”, and I will definately watch the CBS sitcoms first. Since many of us have DVRs, maybe the question next question should be “Which 2 shows will you be recording?”

Comment by Richard – June 11, 2012 09:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Voice and Revolution. On Demand: Hawaii Five-O.

Comment by Tran – June 11, 2012 09:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The only 2 I’ll watch live are Bones and Castle.

Comment by Sarah – June 11, 2012 09:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • dancing with the stars — especially with their all star edition.

Comment by ted – June 11, 2012 09:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know I will watch HIMYM. Revolution looks good so I will give it a try and I will be watching H50 on demand. I really can’t wait for football season to start, lol!

Comment by Adam – June 11, 2012 09:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle. That is my only must-see show on any night of the week. Nathan Fillion absolutely rocked that finale and I’m looking forward to anything and everything that season 5 may bring!!

Comment by Maria – June 11, 2012 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am very schocked that more people want to watch Revolution than Hawaii Five 0!

Comment by sarah – June 11, 2012 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • H50 storyline plots is getting weak and this is just my opinon, but I not looking forward to a show that focus on Steve and Cath since she is in the team. Still dont know why they r investing on steve and Cath. I like the show but they really needs to invest on a better storyline plots. Revolution looks good and there alot of fight scenes and actions.

Comment by Adam – June 11, 2012 09:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It needs better writers. Badly.

Comment by Renee – June 11, 2012 10:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 90210
    H50

Comment by sarah – June 11, 2012 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This poll is skewed to the East coast… MNF on the West coast overlaps different shows.

Comment by TC – June 11, 2012 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Revolution should be ok. But I must ask, why do you people still watch The Voice and the alikes?? And what is Castle’s allure, anyway? I know it’s not about having a great storyline or actors who can, you know, act. (And why hasn’t 2BG been cancelled, oh, god?!)

Comment by godzilla's_foil – June 11, 2012 09:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Castle has decent acting……Stana Katic was pretty good this year.

Comment by Shaun – June 11, 2012 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ::blink, blink:: Really?? Have you watched the show?? The finale was amazing and I will be shocked if one of tem doesn’t get an Emmy nod.

Comment by Carol – June 12, 2012 05:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • As much as I want that to happen, it probably won’t. Emmy voters are pretty biased against procedurals like Bones, Castle, NCIS just to name a few. Emily Deschanel deserved a nomination or two in my opinion when the show was in its hey-day but she never got it. Stana is well worthy of one for some of her acting this season (I didn’t enjoy this season as much as the third but I blame that on the writers rather than the actor who can only do so much with what they’re given with) but I just don’t see a nomination going her way.

Comment by Alex – June 17, 2012 08:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t watch ANYTHING live, it ALL gets recorded so I can watch it when I want and to FF through the commercials.

Comment by Heather – June 11, 2012 09:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ^^^ Just in case anyone out there is still confused as to why DVR playback data doesn’t carry much weight.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – June 11, 2012 09:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I doubt Heather is a Neilsen viewer, so none of her TV viewing carries any weight.

Comment by Sg.Grant – June 11, 2012 09:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I DVR everything too and sometimes I let the commercials run if I’m multitasking or don’t really care to fast forward. Unless a really annoying ad comes on.

Comment by TigerNightmare – June 11, 2012 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle! Have to watch live…could not wait a second longer <3

Comment by Kira – June 11, 2012 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones and Castle.

Comment by Miles – June 11, 2012 09:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Since DVR’s have been part of our everyday existence why do we have to watch live TV at all. It frees us up to watch more of what we want at the time we want.

Comment by nlc6868 – June 11, 2012 09:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones and Castle live. From 9-10, I have nothing to watch. Where did Hart of Dixie go?

Comment by Sue Howard – June 11, 2012 09:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t believe NBC put Revolution up against Castle and Five-O! I guess I’ll have to what it OnDemand.

Comment by shawn00m – June 11, 2012 09:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It sounds like NBC is trying to counterprogram a serialized drama against procedurals. It might work on me because, while I watch both shows, they’re both terribly overrated and I prefer a well-executed story over the same old follow-the-breadcrumbs plots lacking any kind of variety. NBC doesn’t want to win the night, it just can’t against Castle no matter what they put there. But if they can build a sizable audience with the right demographics, that’s good enough.

Comment by TigerNightmare – June 11, 2012 10:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Would watch castle or revolution @ 10 but too late so I dvr them

Comment by Nick – June 11, 2012 09:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Voice and Castle. Live
    Dvr Revolution and watching it right after Castle.
    DVR DWTS too.

Comment by Mia – June 11, 2012 09:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • At 10:00, when watching tv, I just hate that I have to choose between Castle, Hawaii 5-0 (and Syfy’s Lost Girl!), yet there’s nothing I like at 9:00, now that Alcatraz is gone. : (

Comment by arial2 – June 11, 2012 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does anyone know if ABC Family is going to keep “The Lying Game” on Mondays?? Cause that trumps everything except Castle for me.

Comment by mirvin365 – June 11, 2012 09:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I checked on both LYING GAME and SWITCHED AT BIRTH this morning, no news.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – June 11, 2012 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thanks Matt – keep us posted!

Comment by mirvin365 – June 12, 2012 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle, H5O, Revolution & Warehouse 13 – Let’s hear it for Satellite TV that let’s me get all the same channels from different timezones enabling me to watch them all “live”.

Comment by wiredwizard – June 11, 2012 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ve been doing that for years but I have no idea how Timeshifting works with ratings.

Comment by Ally – June 11, 2012 11:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The only thing I ever watch live anymore is Castle.

Comment by j_leeanm – June 11, 2012 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What will I watch *LIVE*? Nothing. I love my TiVo, and even if I wanted to watch a program while it was airing, I’d wait to start until I could skip through commercials or pause when the phone rings. Live is dead.

Comment by Mark D. Moss – June 11, 2012 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seriously these polls are laughable, H50 won every night except one or two weeks, in the all important demo range. With out DWTS, Castle viewers and demo plunge. Rapid fans keep voting and make certain shows look like gang busters, but it all comes down to the almighty demos, and H50 is the number 1 10:00 show, like it or not.

Comment by Sid – June 11, 2012 10:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • “Rapid” fans?

Comment by r0ckmypants – June 11, 2012 10:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • you make it sound like H50 is such a dominant winner in the demos when in fact it is neck and neck with castle for the almighty demos.

Comment by ted – June 11, 2012 10:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I never said it was dominant, I said it was the #1 show at 10:00, that is fact, look it up. Rapid fan, no but I get and understand ratings. This site is amazing, but posters here look at viewers as the goal for shows, it’s far from it.

Comment by Sid – June 11, 2012 10:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • And this article has nothing to do with ratings or demos it’s getting peoples opinions of what they want to watch.

Comment by Renee – June 11, 2012 10:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • How rapid a fan are you?

Comment by Evelyn – June 12, 2012 04:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post