First Look: White Collar's Neal Woos Mía Maestro

White CollarThere’s a new lady in Neal’s life on White Collar, and we’ve got your first look at the beauty (played by AliasMía Maestro) and the con man’s extravagant attempt to woo her.

VIDEO | White Collar‘s Neal Soaks Up the Sun

In the Season 4 premiere, airing July 10th at 9/8c on USA Network, Neal is on the lam on an idyllic island, and he’s got his priorities in place —  like trying to win over Maya (Maestro), a hard-to-impress local lass who’s certain he’s hiding something.

Neal’s dance card will be full this season with a bevy of guest stars, including Supergirl, Lost‘s Rebecca Mader, a returning Gloria Votsis (as Alex) and Hilarie Burton, who will recur in at the very least four episodes as Sara.

But for now, check out his breathtaking attempt to give Maya a moment of honesty below, as well as some additional photos of Neal and Mozzie living the life, and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

White Collar

Comments (101)

• matt bomer in a linen suit, swoon!

Comment by Maggie – June 7, 2012 12:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Matt Bomer with a hat, swoon! Matt Bomer with a beer, swoon! Matt Bomer on a beach, swoon! Matt Bomer, swoon!

Comment by Laura – June 7, 2012 01:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think you pretty much covered it all :-) Can’t wait for July 10!

Comment by CJ – June 7, 2012 01:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I know he bats for the other team, but I’d still try to trip him and beat him to the floor.

Comment by Stormy – June 7, 2012 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Ha, I guess I’m not the only one who feels that way!

Comment by Beatrice – June 7, 2012 02:42 PM PDT
          • ditto!

Comment by jess – June 7, 2012 03:13 PM PDT
    • Has anyone read fifty shade of grey? I think Matthew Bomer would make a pretty sexy Christian Grey!

Comment by Rebecca – June 8, 2012 04:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I didn’t like her so much in Alias, hope I’ll change my mind.

Comment by lilys87 – June 7, 2012 01:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Matt Bomer is gorgeous. I can’t wait for Neil to get back to NYC, and working with Peter, where he belongs.

Comment by Mikaylah Roggasch – June 7, 2012 01:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • hahaha I’m way too immature to not take this post as funny :P

Comment by billy walken – June 7, 2012 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’d say he’s pretty much working with peter wherever he is. LOL

Comment by Stormy – June 7, 2012 05:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Still waiting for Alex to return. I thought she had the best chemistry with him.

Comment by MGL – June 7, 2012 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree 100%.

Comment by Regina Spindler – June 7, 2012 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree !! Alex and Neal have tons of chemistry! Their scenes are so enjoyable.

Comment by Rosie – June 7, 2012 05:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with that comment. I have missed Alex.

Comment by sammy – June 9, 2012 05:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Holding out for the inevitable Neal/Sara reunion. Plus this looks a lot like the gesture Neal made for Sara in Veiled Threat. I bet he sees Sara in Maya, especially since he thinks he’ll never see New York – or Sara – again.

Comment by Jenna – June 7, 2012 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally in agreement on that one! Hurry up and go home, Neal! :(

Comment by Hannah – June 7, 2012 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe he sees Kate in Maya. The true love of Neal will always be Kate, or Peter, never Sarah.

Comment by May – June 8, 2012 01:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Must agree re: Sara, she’s a great character, but not as Neal’s girlfriend. Sorry, but Neal with Sara leaves me cold. Let him sample for a while as he is not ready for serious.

Comment by Patamar2 – June 8, 2012 09:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I miss them together sooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by allena – June 8, 2012 03:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I wasn’t too excited for her character as it seemed like just another hot girl for neal to go after, but that’s an interesting theory. MAYBE it’ll be an interesting plotline? as long as he reunites with sara eventually ;)

Comment by Amanda – June 8, 2012 07:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looks great. Breaks my Neal and Sara loving heart though. He needs to go home to her. I’m sure Sara, Peter, and New York miss him too.

Comment by maria – June 7, 2012 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ugh it breaks my heart just thinking about sara hearing the news that he’s left! trying to be hopeful about this but i can’t wait for their reunion :(

Comment by Rory – June 8, 2012 07:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loving the facial hair on Matt Bomer… Love him in general.

Comment by Amber – June 7, 2012 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sadly not excited about this story line right now. I don’t like Neil out of NYC. I really don’t like that he ran…

Comment by Kim – June 7, 2012 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Also agree with this one….This story line is stretching my willingness to suspend my disbelief. :(

Comment by Hannah – June 7, 2012 03:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Peter told him to run. But while Neal & Mozzie are enjoying themselves, Peter is up to his neck in hot water. For a con with a heart who loves Peter, he sure is not in a hurry to help his friend.

Comment by Patamar2 – June 8, 2012 09:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Presumably he doesn’t know that Peter is up to his neck in hot water.

Comment by SG – June 8, 2012 01:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hellloooo Mr. Bomer :)
    Cannot wait for season 4!

Comment by Eliza – June 7, 2012 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That man looks good in anything he has on. Can’t wait for season 4! Hurry up July 10th!!!

Comment by Marlo Knepp – June 7, 2012 04:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hell, that man looks great in anything he *doesn’t* have on, too… Have you seen some of the “teasers” for “Magic Mike”? Yummy… :-)

Comment by amycat59 – June 8, 2012 10:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Interested to see Mia. Loved her in Alias. I am most looking forward to seeing Alex’s return. I think Matt & Gloria have amazing chemistry.

Comment by Aria – June 7, 2012 04:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • AGREE!!

Comment by Rosie – June 7, 2012 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • +1

Comment by Cora – June 8, 2012 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Meh, I’m not quite so excited to see Gloria again…if only because I thought Alex’s storyline was wrapped up and over with season 2. oh well.

Comment by Harper – June 8, 2012 07:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so glad that they will open the premiere outside of NYC, to keep things fresh.. the story will be much more exciting.. LOVING the beach scenes!

Comment by Rosie A. Rebekah – June 7, 2012 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looking forward to Alex’s return in episode 8 (I think). I do hope Gloria, who has great chemistry with Matt, is in more than one episode of season 4…

Comment by Yasmin – June 7, 2012 04:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t usually have a hard time separating an actor from his real life, but ever since I learned about Matt being gay, I lost total interest in White Collar.

Comment by TMZ – June 7, 2012 07:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think you really have a hard time separating an actor from his real life. You need to distinguish between fiction and reality.

Comment by MJ – June 7, 2012 08:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • @Tmz…isn’t it too bad that you lost total interest in White Collar, yet you are here obviously going through every pic & salvitating over the gorgeous Matt Bomer one by one. Shucks, you even lost so much interest that you found the time to post your homophobic comment about how you’ve lost interest…sounds to me like your can’t get him out of your head…it’s called karma honey!

Comment by Donna – June 7, 2012 10:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Great response to the homophobic rhetoric of @TMZ. Matt’s private life is his, he is an actor and gorgeous and oh, hell WOW. I’d watch him read the phone book….silently.

Comment by Patamar2 – June 8, 2012 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sad. And stupid.

Comment by SG – June 8, 2012 02:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hope you don’t watch Hawaii 5-0, Vampire Diaries, How I met Your Mother and most other shows because same issue there. Or are you just too stupid to realize?

Comment by ZMT – June 8, 2012 07:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How does an actor’s orientation have any bearing on whether some random person in the audience sees him or her as interesting and attractive? I can find the man totally hot and fun to watch, without having to feel that he might be interested in ME. Hell, I’m old enough to be his mother, and of the wrong gender… but even a straight actor 20 years older isn’t someone I’d REALISTICALLY be expecting to reciprocate my feelings. Whether it’s Matt Bomeer, or Harrison Ford, or Sean Connery, or whoever, if I had to believe someone on TV or in a movie *could* be attracted to me for me to be attracted to, and want to watch, THEM… well, I wouldn’t have many people to watch.

Besides which, your comment is just as bigoted as if you were saying you couldn’t stand to watch the show because half the supporting cast (FBI agents Diana Barrigan, Clinton Jones, and Lauren Cruz, and June Ellington, Neal’s landlady) aren’t white folks. A few decades ago, producers hesitated to cast people of color in lead roles because they thought white audiences wouldn’t want to watch… I’m old enough to remember that era. I’m old enough to remember a time when interracial marriage was illegal in half the southern states. If I live as long as my dad has, I expect to see a time when current laws against gay marriage are considered as backward a relic of our shameful past as “miscegnation” laws, and no one thinks twice about casting an actor due to his sexual orientation any more than they’d think twice about casting Sharif Atkins or the others due to their color…

Comment by amycat59 – June 8, 2012 10:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Shout out to TMZ….who cannot accept Matt for who he is, shame on you!! I say “move on”, it is your loss. Matt is not going away anytime real soon. In the meantime we all will enjoy how ridiculously hot he is and the fact that he is an amazing actor. Matt has a huge fan base of men and woman of all ages & his popularity will not diminish due to hypocrisy & homophobia of close minded people who come here to every post of his to vent their fears and hatred. Matt’s personal life is his own business. Whether he is straight, bisexual, gay, alien, his personal orientation should not matter? What does matter is that he is one of the most intelligent, talented, brilliant actors in the industry today, the epitome of class both on screen and off, who just happens to be genetically blessed with world-class looks.

Comment by Patsy – June 8, 2012 11:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have known for awhile….but that is what makes Matt Bomer…Matt Bomer. I love him just the way he is….such a cutie.

Comment by Cathy – June 22, 2012 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why is it that people who have personal beliefs against homosexuals are being insulted for even hinting that they are not for gays? You want us to accept, in other words believe and support them. Why don’t you respect our beliefs?? TMZ just said that he/she lost interest, due to him being gay, nothing derogatory! You guy’s, seriously, leave us alone! I like Matt as an individual, actor, and I think he is the most perfect looking guy I have ever seen. Which is why I watch the show. I just don’t agree with his lifestyle. Yes, it is his life, but I don’t have to like that he is gay. Also, the term homophobic insinuates that we hate and/or scared of gays! I’m not afraid of them nor do I hate them. Again, I just disagree/don’t believe in their lifestyle. It’s who I am as a individual. Shame on you for bashing this person who just stated his/her opinion!

Comment by Kay – July 30, 2012 09:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So, HB got bumped to recurring status?

So glad Gloria Votsis is back as Alex. Can’t wait for her scenes w/ Neal. Also, looking forward to Bomer’s scenes w/ Mia M. & Laura V.

Comment by A – June 7, 2012 08:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hilarie Burton & Matt Bomer the best chemistry & the best couple ever!

Comment by marcy – June 7, 2012 09:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finally I have something to look forward this summer … July 10th cannot come sooner!

Comment by M.Y. – June 7, 2012 09:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow! Neal made a big NYC sandcastle! Just amazing and can’t wait to see this on tv. I miss him so much!

Comment by luv – June 7, 2012 11:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looks amazing but I really hope he goes back to Sara.

Comment by Ella – June 7, 2012 11:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • me too love them together

Comment by simy – June 8, 2012 12:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finally, a new chick for Neal!
    Sarah has no chemistry with Neal and looks like his elder sister everytime she stands next to him.
    Neal really deserves someone better.

Comment by May – June 8, 2012 12:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • you know who actually looked like his older sister was kate but people have no trouble saying she was meant for him…….

Comment by Peg – June 8, 2012 07:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looking forward to the new story line and the new ladies on Neal’s life. Honestly he doesn’t have any chemistry with Sara and they have been stuck in the same position since the second season. So will be great and interesting watching Neal interacting with new girls and new characters in general :)

Comment by X – June 8, 2012 12:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • theas sumfin abt neal and sera together…they definately have chemistry…as for alex…neal wasnt even intrested in her in the first place…bt its sad neal forgets easily abt alex and sera…while he never gave up on kate…WE WANT SERA BACK!!!!!!

Comment by papaya – June 8, 2012 01:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t. Can’t stand her. Alex or someone else yes, not Sara.

Comment by Stormy – June 8, 2012 07:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Soooo happy to be done with Sara. Agree with others that Gloria (Alex) has the best chemistry with Matt so far on the show, but whatever I’ll just be glad if we don’t have to suffer anymore Neal/Sara (hopefully!). She always seemed to make him seem smaller and less free when he was around her, like he was taking a dose of medicine he thought was good for him rather than living the life he really wanted.

Comment by SG – June 8, 2012 02:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So I’m guessing you have problems with Peter too, right? Because your description of Sara, with flipped genders, fits Peter perfectly! :)

(Your hypocrisy is fantastic. Oh, Alex fans….)

Comment by Hannah – June 8, 2012 02:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Peter is willing to risk his life and his career to protect Neal. The love is deep, real and true.
        Sara? She broke up immediately with Neal when she smells trouble.
        And when everything is back to normal, she tries shamelessly to shove herself back into Neal’s life.
        Because she knows his weakness is love and she is faking it to fool him since this is the only way for her to recover those stolen paintings from Neal.
        And in the end, she gets hot sex, feeling smug for conquesting a con-man, recovers the nearly unrecoverable paintings and gets multi-million rewards for using her body as a weapon against Neal. Not a bad deal for her, right?
        Face the truth, Neal/Sara shippers. The only connection between Neal & Sara is stolen paintings (aka money).
        This sort of relationship will never be true love.

Comment by Annie – June 8, 2012 05:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’m sorry but I don’t think your assessment of Sara is fair at all. Sara has just recently started her relationship with Neal, so obviously the relationship is far less developed than Peter and Neal’s at this stage. They were still getting to know each other when she found out about the treasure and her leaving was not unfair to Neal at all, considering the circumstances. During the break up scene, you can clearly see she really cares for him and is very worried about him.
          And how is she any less willing to help Neal than Peter? Did you not watch the season finale? She risked her job and freedom (aka HER LIFE) for him, all so he could get out of paying for a crime he DID commit.
          As for the rest of your post… seriously? I don’t think you’re watching the show right…

Comment by maria – June 8, 2012 05:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • High five for someone else who watches the show right. ;)

Comment by Hannah – June 8, 2012 05:58 AM PDT
          • What Sara has done to Neal -
            - Testified against him -> Jail for that bond forgery (4 years)
            - Told Keller that ip -> force Neal turning himself in to protect Moz (Neal nearly has to face another 20 years sentence)
            - Kept part of the location of that Raphael by digging through trash -> force Neal fleeing NY

In the end, all I see is she got 2 paintings back + adding several million dollars to her own pocket by making Neal’s life miserable!
            (About the Rapheal in the final. She won’t get it first if she didn’t give him a hand. And unlike Peter, she was not risking her job, she made a deal with Neal which could benefit her company. She was just doing her usual high risk high return stuff.)

Oh yeah. Here comes the “He’s a thief he has done it he deserves it” buxxshxts. But Neal is the MAIN character of this series! NOT Sara. I don’t watch TV shows for moral lessons. Sara’s victory was always built on Neal’s misfortune, she has brought nothing but harm to him in the name of love (which I think is fake, but I don’t want to debate. Let the sara lovers say what they want to say). That’s why the auidence hate her character & her relationship with Neal. We all watch this show because we somehow love Neal or Matt. A black witch that brings failure/sadness/misfortune to him. Meh.

Comment by Annie – June 8, 2012 10:02 AM PDT
          • Annie, most (or, um, all?) of the things on that list are things that sara did BEFORE she got to know Neal, when for all she knew he was just another bad guy she had to track down in order to get paid. And you’re ignoring the fact that PETER is the one who actually tracked him down and arrested him. But no, we can ignore that but not sara’s apparent “offenses” because apparently his relationship with neal is more ~deep~ and ~true~ than neal and sara’s……i mean, what?

Comment by Amanda – June 8, 2012 07:30 PM PDT
        • Sara risked her career for Neal as well. Numerous times. The Duponte case and the finale are just two of a myriad of occasions. And WOW. The word truth being in your vocabulary is a genuine shock to me! I bet you think Neal and Peter are in ~wuv~ and are just denying their latent homosexual tendencies because they’re on USA Network, right? Jesus. Watch the show for what it is, sometimes. Sara’s the real deal for Neal. Even the cast and crew have said that.

Comment by Hannah – June 8, 2012 05:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Yes, that’s why she was dropped as a regular, because she’s the “real deal” for Neal.
            This isn’t about Peter and Neal and some secret love affair of theirs, it’s about the fact that she has been introduced as a Mary Sue and it left a lasting bad impression on some people. I like them as friends but I don’t see them as a couple.

Comment by Kati (@timotey) – June 8, 2012 07:31 AM PDT
          • >>Sara’s the real deal for Neal. Even the cast and crew have said that.

Really? Words from Mr. Matt Bomer’s mouth:

“In the last three episodes, they find a really organic, functional way to involve Sara in the closing of the season,” Bomer tells TVGuide.com. “He’s obviously incredibly attracted to her PHYSICALLY… but I think at the end of the day its like, if something happens, great. If not, OK.”

Source: tvguide.com news white-collar-matt-bomer-1042829.aspx

Comment by Makayla – June 8, 2012 07:33 AM PDT
      • Sorry, I agree with SG regarding Sara. She came on the show whip smart, take no prisoners and then all she did was have sex with Neal. Unfortunately too many people thought that was ‘love’. It was two intelligent people enjoying each other brain power & sexual abilities. Not love. Kate was puppy love. Alex is a loving friend with benefits. None of the women are for permanence. Especially Sara as she left Neal & was in another man’s bed so fast Neal’s head would have spun had he known.

Comment by Patamar2 – June 8, 2012 09:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes, I do have problems with Peter when he seems to squash Neal as well, so no hypocrisy here. Although you weren’t using the word correctly when directing it at me anyway; perhaps you need to look it up. I’ve noticed Sara fans seem to have reading comprehension issues.

Comment by SG – June 8, 2012 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Completely in agreement with the majority of fans that want Neal and Sara back together ASAP. Stop trying to make Neal wh*re around! We know that’s not who he is. He’s a romantic, not a sleazebag. Bring back Neal/Sara!!!

Comment by Mila – June 8, 2012 02:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I haven’t seen anything pointing towards there being a majority of Sara/Neal fans. Just look at the comments on this site. If this couple were so popular, she wouldn’t have been dropped as a regular, becoming recurring once more.

Comment by Kati (@timotey) – June 8, 2012 07:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Look at any poll regarding the women in Neal’s life. Sara wins with flying colors. A fan blog on a popular social media website has nearly 1,000 followers/members, whereas a Neal/Alex one has 150 or so and there isn’t even a Neal/Kate one. There’s more Neal/Sara fanmade content (fan fiction, videos, artwork, etc.) than for any other ship either. So, not a majority, you say? I think the rude, crude, lewd hatred spewing minortiy needs a wake up call. You’re all wrong.

Comment by Mila – June 8, 2012 08:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Neal and Sara fans, question for you. Would you still watch White Collar if HB was not in it at all anymore? Say she got a new show full time or just never recurred.. Would you hate every woman Neal was paired up with? Honestly, one poll I saw had Sara winning over an actress that wouldn’t be in it for a whole season, and one who was killed off in a plane.. ????
          I am NOTa fan of Sara, and I didn’t like the direction it took with the horribly written intro of the Sara character, but suffered through the episodes, because I really like Peter/Neal/Mozzie and the other characters. I watched WC from the start and except for that part of the show, enjoyed it.
          It is taking a new direction now, so why don’t you give it a chance. Stop BASHING people who give their opinion on why they don’t like Sara in the story, or Alex fans or other expected love interests.

Comment by HOPE – June 8, 2012 08:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I think you’re confusing Sara fans with Hilarie Burton fans. There’s a reason most of the ‘original’ fans of the show didn’t end up liking Sara, while the people who push her came on board because they were HB fans from OTH.

Comment by SG – June 8, 2012 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yes thank you! “romantic, not a sleazebag” is perfect phrasing. i hate when the show verges on messing up the character they’ve created -_-

Comment by Amanda – June 8, 2012 07:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hopefully things with Sara will work out eventually. No rush. He has clearly had the most mature relationship with her, especially in comparison to his other female love interests. Looking forward to seeing some character progression on Neal’s part.

Comment by Ash – June 8, 2012 08:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Neal/Sara as a couple so hopefully this is done once he leaves the island. I understand a lot of people don’t like Sara. A lot of people don’t like Alex. A lot of people didn’t like Kate. I don’t mind Alex, I just think she represents Neal’s old life which I don’t believe he entirely wants anymore. I think Sara represents a new life for Neal — the one he didn’t want to leave in NYC mid-season and the one he really didn’t want to leave at the end of the season but had no choice to.

To be a season regular on this show you have to be in at least 10 episodes. Maybe she will only be in 9 so they had to drop the title. Perhaps the story they want to tell this season doesn’t involve her as much but she will still be a factor in Neal’s life. Who knows.

In the end, Sara gets my vote.

Comment by Emily – June 8, 2012 08:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think I am accurate but I count only 9 out of the 16 episodes in Season 3, that Hilarie Burton was in, and that was as a regular.

Comment by HOPE – June 8, 2012 09:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Nope, it was 10. 3.01, 3.03, 3.05, 3.06, 3.07, 3.08, 3.09, 3.14, 3.15, 3.16. Regular status-worthy.

Meanwhile, totally agree with you, Emily. All of your reasons for giving Sara your vote are exactly my reasons. :) Here’s to 9 episodes with Sara!

Comment by Hannah – June 8, 2012 05:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • you are correct, she had a 2 minute scene in episode 3:1 On Guard!

Comment by HOPE – June 14, 2012 06:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love that Gloria is back. I find her character much more entertaining and fun to watch. I will NOT miss Sara. Never liked the Sara character. I do like that they are bringing in new girls for Neal to have fun with. I think a fun bad boy Neal is much more interesting. Season 4 looks like it will be a wild ride, looking forward to it.

Comment by Samantha – June 8, 2012 10:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe if you read more carefully you’d realize that a) Sara’s not leaving; b) Gloria’s sniveling Alex is back for ONE episode, whereas Sara is in AT THE VERY LEAST four; c) Laura Vandervoort’s character is part of a con Neal has to run; d) Rebecca Mader’s character puts the moves on Diana, not Neal; and finally e) Mia Maestro will be a has been as soon as you can say 4.03. Sara’s here to stay. The writers love her, and most fans do, too. A small group of petulant brats on an article aren’t a fair sampling. Suck it up and deal with it.

Comment by Hannah – June 8, 2012 10:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I DID read carefully. Please let me write my opinion on the matter. I know that… A) Gloria is back for one. B) I know Sara will be back for at least 4. C) I been a fan of this show since day one. D) I DON’T care for Sara at all and I will never. And I know about Mia being in only 1 or 2 ep. Trust me as a fan of this show I know whats going on. You suck it up and deal with it. Don’t call me a brat because I don’t care for Sara. I was NEVER rude so please don’t be rude to me. This will always be about Peter and Neal. Not about Neal and Sara. Sorry. Also you don’t know how most of the fans feel. The show had millions of viewers. Have you asked everyone?

Comment by samantha – June 9, 2012 04:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am just as disappointed that Alex is back as I am that Sara isn’t going to be on as much. Honestly, Alex was annoying and immature. She and Neal had no chemistry whatsoever. He and Sara sparkled and popped! One thing people have to realize, is Sara fits into “Burke’s 7″ – she’s part of the family. She was the only thing besides Peter that made Neal stop and re-evaluate his life. She made him happy, made him feel like there was something more he could have then just running and lies. He fell for Sara because she was the type to want him to be safe, but not compromise herself – and I honestly don’t think Kate made him feel that way, nor will anyone else ever. Peter, El, Diana, Jones, Mozzie, Neal, and Sara. They are a family – Burke’s 7.

Comment by Elisabeth Gunning (@Lily_Grace) – June 8, 2012 11:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yesss this comment is perfection. It’s like that quote when neal tells peter why he didn’t want to leave NY – even if some people like to cut the line short when quoting it, he included Sara as one of the reasons right up there with Peter….People need to stop trying to take away from her (obviously important) role in the show and in Neal’s emotional life.

Comment by Amanda – June 8, 2012 11:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes! I completely agree with you and every word you say. Alex brings NOTHING to the show. I was happy to be done with her in season 2, and I don’t bringing her back with bring anything new. She’ll stop by, run a con and disappear. BORING.
      The whole show is meant to be about the family that Neal wants to have. And I know it’s not always easy for him to get that but yes Sara slips so easily into the Burke’s 7. She understands he needs to be who he is, she makes him happy, she along with Peter risked her career to help him. Sara needs to stay, regular or recurring.

And also for the person who asked with Neal Sara fans would stay if HB left. To be honest with you whether I choose to give up on the show has nothing to do with Sara being a part of the show or not. I think right now the writers are inclined to go back to the beginning as it were. Neal spent all last season choosing what kind of life he wanted to have. And the finale takes us back to season 1. I think the writers are catering to the masses that we all want to see Neal as the con forever. While I always want that to be a part of Neal because that is in essence who and what defines why we all love him I do feel that all the character development and journey is undone.

The Peter chasing Neal, bringing back Alex, girls of the week, undoes everything in season 1 2 and 3. It’s boring and redundant. If I choose to stop watching the show at any point it will be because I tuned in to watch Neal’s story and I feel that that has been lost and sold in favor of bowing down to petty complaint.

Comment by Katy – June 9, 2012 02:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Neal and Sara together, so I’m obviously a little bummed that Burton is no longer a regular. However, I don’t mind seeing this new girl or Alex on for a couple of episodes. FYI, on Twitter, Jeff Eastin confirmed that even though Burton is no longer a regular, she will still appear in several episodes this season, and that the Neal/Sara story is far from over.

Comment by Carolyn – June 9, 2012 08:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t mind seeing Mia Maestro on the show. She’s a beautiful girl. And woot for Laura Vandervoort!! Less than thrilled at the return of ratty Alex. As a regular or recurring character I am happy to know that Sara is back. With or without Neal, Sara brings freshness to the show and HB is awesome. Haters can hate but hey the writers, critics and majority of fans lover her. And hopefully Alex will come for an episode, try to be sexy and elusive and then disappear never to be seen again.

Comment by Casey – June 9, 2012 05:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Four episodes with Hillarie Burton is four too many. Sara is just a ridiculous character who changes personality as often as she changes her clothes, and Hillarie Burton :acting” is so awful she couldn’t hold her own in a 9th grade production of Grease. I hope somone at the network finally told Eastin to get over his infatuation and get back to making the White Collar the show we use to enjoy.

Comment by Marie – June 11, 2012 11:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • THANKS SARA THE SEASON 3 WAS AMAZING, SORRY BUT IS THE TRUE. SHE DEFINED A BIG PART OF THE STORY. WELCOME SARA AND NEAL!!!!

Comment by marcy – June 12, 2012 12:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cannot wait til July!

Comment by Skiwitch – June 13, 2012 05:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So glad for the new season that will start July 10th! I look forward to Mia’s episodes and Gloria’s episode.. and of course can’t wait to see Matt, Tim, Willie, Tiffani, Marsha, and Shariff. again.

Comment by HOPE – June 14, 2012 06:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love my summer with Saving Hope , Royal Pains, Dallas, & the return of White Collar <3 not really interested in the fall :P

Comment by SVClois – June 21, 2012 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glad to see a new love interest for Neal. He has a lot of love for the ladies. I look forward to season 4! And yes it does not matter of Matt’s sexual orientation. If anything, it has made him hotter and irrisistible. Plus, there’s always hope I will find someone like him who’s into girls…so I’ll have my chance. haha. White collar is the best show everrrrr! :)

Comment by mel – July 3, 2012 01:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, now that I saw “Maya” in the first 2 episodes, I hope that there will be a chance to bring her back. She is a classy and soft spoken and smart character who has wonderful chemistry with Neal.. Hope to see Mia return to White Collar. Looking forward to Gloria Votsis’ as “Alex” too in episode 8. Season 4, is starting out great. Loved the first 3 episodes!

Comment by HOPE – July 26, 2012 06:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Neal and Maya I like them she is cute and genuine I hope they bring her back in other episodes. Their relationship reminds me of Kate for some reason its not boring like Sara and tooo dangerous and impossible like Alex. Another thing I like about Maya is he tried to sweep her off her feet and he was persistent like he was with Kate unlike with Sara he just let her go. But if they decide not to bring her back then Alex shall do.

Comment by kelly – August 13, 2012 02:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I actually really love Sara and Neal. I hope that she and Neal get back together soon. This couple has a great romantic story, and definitely enriches the show. :)

Comment by Harry Potter – August 27, 2012 05:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post