The Choice Exclusive Video: Get a Sneak Peek at Fox's New Celebrity Dating Show

Get More: Exclusive, Reality TV

I’ll watch anything starring So You Think You Can Dance‘s magnificent Cat Deeley (unless, of course, she loses her mind and signs on for Psychological Plundering of Mentally Frail and Publicity-Deficient Former Child Stars…With Dr. Drew, coming to syndicated television at the start of the apocalypse). Which is another way of saying that, yes, I’ve set my DVR for Fox’s new celebrity blind-dating series The Choice (premiering Thursday, 9/8c on Fox).

If you’re similarly inclined to tune in, or even if you’re on the fence, we’ve got an exclusive preview clip for you. Check out some advance intel on competitors including one of the world’s most romantic guys (Rob Kardashian), a rather fetching footballer (Rob Gronkowski), a Jonas brother, Superman, a supermodel, Romeo and two dudes from Jersey Shore who are already married to their hair gel and their ab-roller, respectively.

So press play below for our exclusive Choice clip, then hit the comments and tell us which of the celebrity bachelors you’re most excited to see. And for all my reality TV news, interviews, and recaps, follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV!

If you’re having trouble viewing the video in our embedded player, click here!

Comments (7)

• Thank Zeus for cable TV.

Comment by TheBeach – June 6, 2012 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m not really into reality shows, but I can’t believe I think I want to watch this one, LOL

Comment by Patty – June 6, 2012 07:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s a shame the depths that Superman has fallen into now that DC undid his marriage to Lois Lane.

Comment by Michael Sacal – June 6, 2012 08:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The only thing that this show has going for it is Cat Deeley. And I am actually a little sad that she’s doing this show. I generally watch the first episode of anything new coming on because you never know how good or entertaining something might be – but I really don’t know if I want to waste my time on this one.

Comment by Kristoffer – June 6, 2012 11:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Watch Love in the Wild….cheezy but kinda awesome.

Comment by Shaun – June 6, 2012 11:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Michael, this is apropos of nothing at all, but doesn’t it bug you that Freemantle has taken down parts 2 and 3 of your Idoolonies interview with Haley from last season’s Idol? That seems so arbitrary and ridiculous. I’d be all up in it with them.

Comment by J. May – June 7, 2012 05:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Michael….I for one am really looking forward to this show but I believe you have the time wrong…it should be 9/8c…the show Take Me Out is scheduled for the 8/7c time…at least it is on my TV schedule.

Comment by CarolH – June 7, 2012 09:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post