Happily Divorced Sneak Peek: Will Karate Kid Ralph Macchio Pull Any Moves on Fran?

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

Is Happily Divorced Fran’s new fella a man who will fight for her honor?

(Did anyone but me appreciate that Karate Kid II reference? Remember when movies put out actual soundtracks?)

Tonight at 10:30 pm/9:30c, the Season 2 finale of TV Land’s Happily Divorced guest-stars erstwhile Karate Kid Ralph Macchio as Frankie, a pizzeria owner and all-around great guy who sweeps Fran Drescher’s Fran off her feet. Heck, as seen in this exclusive clip below, he even impresses Pete!

Press PLAY below to see Frankie work some smooth moves on Fran — who actually might still have feelings for Elliot (played by D.W. Moffett).

Loading video...

Comments (9)

• awww this Daniel-San guy still has it

Comment by yippity – June 6, 2012 06:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It seems as if he does a good job, just as he did on Psych a couple of years ago. I hope he returns to acting full time.

Comment by suzi – June 6, 2012 08:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Although the original is when I fell for Ralph Macchio, I appreciated the KKII reference, Matt!! I had that soundtrack and just about drove my mom nuts playing it! I’d even be tempted to watch this show just to see him on it.

Comment by Ra – June 6, 2012 08:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He was fun to watch on Ugly Betty as well. That’s a great matchup, can’t wait to watch.

Comment by Leola – June 6, 2012 09:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This looks really funny, can’t wait to see the full episode tonight. Ralph is awesome, so happy to him acting more!!

Comment by anigirl – June 6, 2012 10:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Will forever love Ralph Macchio.

Comment by Eliza – June 6, 2012 11:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • damn he better stay on! I love Happily Divorce and I love him! He’s awesome-son! lol

Comment by Jenna Maloo – June 6, 2012 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay love Ralph Macchio!!!! GO AWAY ELLIOT !!!!! : )

Comment by susysantos63 – June 11, 2012 08:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved this episode. I hope you keep Ralph on.

Comment by Corinda Austin – November 28, 2012 08:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post