Glee: The 20 Best Moments of Season 3

Get More: Glee, Lists, Photo Gallery

The McKinley High seniors have their diplomas, but we’ll have to wait for fall to find out exactly where the future will take them (and how integral a part of the Glee universe they’ll continue to be).

With the show’s future direction still a little hazy, we thought it would be a good time to look back at the recently concluded third season and count down its 20 best moments. You know we’ll have New Directions’ Nationals performance and Karofsky’s pivotal scene from “On My Way,” but where will they rank, and what other Glee milestones will make the cut?

RELATED | Glee Season 4 Spoiler — Look Whose Brother is Headed to McKinley!

Click through the photo gallery below to find out, then hit the comments and tell us what we missed, where we got it right, and how you felt about Season 3 overall.

RELATED | Glee Cliffhanger — Is [Spoiler] Leaving the Show?

And for all my Glee recaps and commentary, follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV!

Tags: ,

Comments (437)

• #11!!! <3 KLAINE!

Comment by Em – June 10, 2012 05:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh my gosh, I hardly agree with any of these. I guess it’s just proof of how much season 3 sucked, that these are the best moments we could manage to come up with

Comment by Fowler – June 11, 2012 09:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ah well that really suked cause in my country we get the epesodes late :( dam it spoiler…but i couldnt stop reading :p HE ENLISTS IN MILITARY WTF I THOUGHT HE WANTED 2 B ACTOR :O

Comment by LC – June 12, 2012 01:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It really made me cry, I still don’t understand why they broke up they could’ve done like Rachel said, wait another year till she goes together with Finn to new york, that episode touched me in deep! I really am a gleek but I really wish they stayed together :/

Comment by Asma – June 12, 2012 03:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • anything with santana ans brittany in!!!

Comment by freya williams – June 13, 2012 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post