Hot Video: White Collar's Neal Soaks Up the Sun

If the following promo for White Collar‘s upcoming fourth season is any indication, being on the lam has been very, very good to Neal.

RELATED | Exclusive: White Collar Nabs Castle Alum Victor Webster

Gone are the dashing suits and fetching fedoras, but in their place, the USA Network series offers a shirtless, scruffy Caffrey (played by Matt Bomer) fresh out of the pool, and falling into the arms of lovely local lasses (or at least Alias‘ Mía Maestro).

Press PLAY to check out Neal and Mozzie’s adventures in paradise and the new G-man, played by Mekhi Phifer, who’s determined to hunt down the AWOL con men.

White Collar returns July 10th at 9/8c.

1. mst3k says:

I wonder how fast they will get back to the case-of-the-week, buddy-cop format. One episode?

• Mindy says:

Wouldn’t it be wonderful it it was more like 3 or 4 episodes? I don’t mind the buddy-cop format. The show is fine with that. Very light and fun. But, it definitely has potential to be more interesting than that.

• mst3k says:

Completely agree… I feel like we missed out as an audience to the years Peter spent chasing Neal. Think of all the cool escapes and misdirects!

2. Suz says:

So excited for season 4 White Collar!! Looks great!! I believe it has been reported there will be two episodes on the Island

3. Isabelle says:

Thank you lord for the creation of Matt Bomer. He makes this show something I need to watch weekly and more than once. Also that scruffy look gives him a nice edge.

4. jake says:

This looks like it’ll be a fun season. I can’t wait

5. Tran says:

Can’t imagine Matt Bomer’s character in a Magic Mike rip off.

• SG says:

LOL Why would you have to imagine that? Matt’s playing a completely different character in “Magic Mike”. I hope no one’s going to that movie hoping to see Neal stripping, because that’s not what they’re going to see.

6. mirvin365 says:

Is it July yet…pleeeeaaasseee….

7. tarc says:

Egads, I can’t believe they hired Mekhi Pfiffer – especially after he stunk out the place on that last (awful) seaons of Torchwood.

• Shaun says:

He was my least liked character *sigh* Actress who plays Gwen needs another role quick!!Should have made her the Doctors companion this season.

8. Andrea says:

Oh no, not Mekhi Phifer… he already managed to ruin Torchwood… :-(

9. Tj says:

The show returns on my birthday, sooooooooo HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, can’t think of a better present than Neil Caffrey! ;-)

10. GR says:

Oh, I do hope this new woman of Neal’s is better than Sara. That character was so horribly written, she just needs to go.

11. Rosie says:

Looks like it will be a great premiere!! LOVE NYC and all the great shots they film there, but the island is a nice change for a couple of eps.

12. sladewilson says:

I hope they flip the show on it’s head. Why not? Let’s get Neal and Mozzie back on their grind. Last thing I want to see is Neal under the FBI’s boot again. And as much as I’m a fan of Mekhi (although I agree about Torchwood – he was soooooo out of his element), I want Peter to punch him square in the face.

• Artemis says:

Definitely this. I’ve been dying to see Neal outsmarting the FBI, and not just for one episode where he’s doing it to solve a case. I want to see him breaking the rules and getting back to what made him a great con man, and him doing it all for his own and Mozzie’s benefit and continued freedom. I’m so excited to see how that will play out this season.

13. Deena says:

Thank you for this! I cannot wait for the show to return and the change of scenery will be very cool!