Hot Video: White Collar's Neal Soaks Up the Sun

If the following promo for White Collar‘s upcoming fourth season is any indication, being on the lam has been very, very good to Neal.

RELATED | Exclusive: White Collar Nabs Castle Alum Victor Webster

Gone are the dashing suits and fetching fedoras, but in their place, the USA Network series offers a shirtless, scruffy Caffrey (played by Matt Bomer) fresh out of the pool, and falling into the arms of lovely local lasses (or at least Alias‘ Mía Maestro).

Press PLAY to check out Neal and Mozzie’s adventures in paradise and the new G-man, played by Mekhi Phifer, who’s determined to hunt down the AWOL con men.

White Collar returns July 10th at 9/8c.

Comments (19)

• I wonder how fast they will get back to the case-of-the-week, buddy-cop format. One episode?

Comment by mst3k – June 4, 2012 06:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wouldn’t it be wonderful it it was more like 3 or 4 episodes? I don’t mind the buddy-cop format. The show is fine with that. Very light and fun. But, it definitely has potential to be more interesting than that.

Comment by Mindy – June 4, 2012 06:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Completely agree… I feel like we missed out as an audience to the years Peter spent chasing Neal. Think of all the cool escapes and misdirects!

Comment by mst3k – June 4, 2012 08:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So excited for season 4 White Collar!! Looks great!! I believe it has been reported there will be two episodes on the Island

Comment by Suz – June 4, 2012 06:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you lord for the creation of Matt Bomer. He makes this show something I need to watch weekly and more than once. Also that scruffy look gives him a nice edge.

Comment by Isabelle – June 4, 2012 07:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This looks like it’ll be a fun season. I can’t wait

Comment by jake – June 4, 2012 07:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t imagine Matt Bomer’s character in a Magic Mike rip off.

Comment by Tran – June 4, 2012 07:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOL Why would you have to imagine that? Matt’s playing a completely different character in “Magic Mike”. I hope no one’s going to that movie hoping to see Neal stripping, because that’s not what they’re going to see.

Comment by SG – June 5, 2012 02:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is it July yet…pleeeeaaasseee….

Comment by mirvin365 – June 4, 2012 09:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Egads, I can’t believe they hired Mekhi Pfiffer – especially after he stunk out the place on that last (awful) seaons of Torchwood.

Comment by tarc – June 4, 2012 11:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He was my least liked character *sigh* Actress who plays Gwen needs another role quick!!Should have made her the Doctors companion this season.

Comment by Shaun – June 5, 2012 10:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh no, not Mekhi Phifer… he already managed to ruin Torchwood… :-(

Comment by Andrea – June 5, 2012 02:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The show returns on my birthday, sooooooooo HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, can’t think of a better present than Neil Caffrey! ;-)

Comment by Tj – June 5, 2012 05:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, I do hope this new woman of Neal’s is better than Sara. That character was so horribly written, she just needs to go.

Comment by GR – June 5, 2012 05:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looks like it will be a great premiere!! LOVE NYC and all the great shots they film there, but the island is a nice change for a couple of eps.

Comment by Rosie – June 5, 2012 06:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope they flip the show on it’s head. Why not? Let’s get Neal and Mozzie back on their grind. Last thing I want to see is Neal under the FBI’s boot again. And as much as I’m a fan of Mekhi (although I agree about Torchwood – he was soooooo out of his element), I want Peter to punch him square in the face.

Comment by sladewilson – June 5, 2012 08:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Definitely this. I’ve been dying to see Neal outsmarting the FBI, and not just for one episode where he’s doing it to solve a case. I want to see him breaking the rules and getting back to what made him a great con man, and him doing it all for his own and Mozzie’s benefit and continued freedom. I’m so excited to see how that will play out this season.

Comment by Artemis – June 5, 2012 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you for this! I cannot wait for the show to return and the change of scenery will be very cool!

Comment by Deena – June 5, 2012 11:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post