Hell's Kitchen Exclusive: Extended Season 10 Promo Promises Blood, Fisticuffs, Yelling, Sheep!

gordon ramsayHell’s Kitchen‘s 10th season kicks off Monday and Tuesday (8/7c on Fox), and with a double-digit milestone comes a great prize (head chef at Gordon Ramsay Steak at the Paris in Las Vegas) and great/ridiculous drama.

In this exclusive three-minute promo reel from what’s being touted as “the most physical season ever” (!), you’ll see bloodied noses, kicked groins, and undercooked meats. You’ll hear threats of chefs hunting a**es down and choking each other out, Mr. Ramsay tossing people from his kitchen, and pretty much everybody dropping copious amounts of profanity.

So play below for the full promo, then hit the comments and share your excitement level about the latest round of Hell’s Kitchen. And for all my reality TV news, interviews, and exclusives, follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV!

Comments (21)

• Can NOT wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Belinda Bee Jones-Sauer – June 1, 2012 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • can’t wait for the new season – Love Chef Ramsay!

Comment by Faye Murray – June 1, 2012 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I soooooooooooooooooo cannot wait til Monday!!!!!!

Comment by Kate Myles – June 1, 2012 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can I watch Hells kitchen here in Australia???what channel?Pls someone knows? Coz I log watching it…love Gordon Ramsy…

Comment by Rubie – June 1, 2012 05:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Been waiting for ever! My fav show.

Comment by Laurel McAra – June 1, 2012 06:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, from this preview, I don’t think I would want any of these chefs cooking dinner for me (and I love Ramsay’s restaurants). I hope there’s at least someone half likeable to root for this season.

Comment by Barry Moss – June 1, 2012 06:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • agree with all the above comments CAN’T WAIT FOR HELL’S KITCHEN AND LOVE GORDAN RAMSEY!!!!!!!!

Comment by Lisa – June 1, 2012 07:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so excited about season 10. It looks so freaking awesome. Looks like it will be the most exciting season so far. I look forward to going to VEGAS and trying his new steak house. I love you your shows Chef Ramsey. keep them coming.

Comment by Jo-Anna Locke – June 1, 2012 07:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s getting to be pretty repetitive by now – I really hope they realize they have to start shaking things up to keep viewers interested. Same arguments and insults by the competitors every season too, and we’ve already heard all of Ramsay’s insults before (he can only re-use them at this point).

Comment by Chris – June 1, 2012 08:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They want to shake things up? Make a whole season of the majority of the finalists from the 2 seasons of MasterChef.

Get some REAL cooking done in that kitchen and let the competition go.

Comment by Evan – June 2, 2012 03:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • This ain’t no cookin’ show. It’s restaurant management 101. If you want a cookin’ show, watch MasterChef or Top Chef.

Comment by Name That Tune – June 3, 2012 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i CAN NOT wait any longer! i need hells kitchen NOW!

Comment by jon – June 1, 2012 09:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Used to love HK, but I can’t take it anymore. They just pull thugs off the street and hope they kill each other. I’m sick of it.

Comment by Tim – June 2, 2012 07:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Couldn’t agree with you more, Tim.

Comment by Taylor – June 7, 2012 06:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have enjoyed every season…can’t Wait!!!!!!!!! My husband has been telling me for yrs. to try out cause I’ve been in the biz for twenty yrs. I’m SCARED of him (RAMSEY)….lol

Comment by Jacqueline Castillo – June 2, 2012 12:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CAN’T WAIT :-D

Comment by nick1372 – June 2, 2012 08:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have not missed one season… But this year will be even more special for us Staten Islanders rooting for Clem!!!
    so excited can’t wait!

Comment by Debbie Plastino – June 3, 2012 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can not WAIT FOR THIS SHOW <IT WILL BE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Nancy Mcmanus – June 3, 2012 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • EW, I love me some Hell’s Kitchen! And Slezak recapping? I’m in summer heaven!

Comment by Name That Tune – June 3, 2012 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve begun to think that the producers of this show have totally lost sight of their objective. This season appears to have sunk to an all time low of classlessness, ingnorance and low-lifes. Never have I seen supposed “professionals” throw tantrums and insults faster and better than they can sling hash. Is the casting done in minimum security prisons? Instead of being about cooking and the culinary profession, it is nothing but a three ring circus of bad language, bad grammer, bad attitudes and ineptitude. Why bother?

Comment by Taylor – June 7, 2012 06:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go Chef Ramsee!! I wish I could see this love to be in there to kick butt! I wish I could learn from Chef .His family is cool too.

Comment by Judith – June 25, 2012 09:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post