Exclusive

Hell's Kitchen Exclusive: Extended Season 10 Promo Promises Blood, Fisticuffs, Yelling, Sheep!

gordon ramsayHell’s Kitchen‘s 10th season kicks off Monday and Tuesday (8/7c on Fox), and with a double-digit milestone comes a great prize (head chef at Gordon Ramsay Steak at the Paris in Las Vegas) and great/ridiculous drama.

In this exclusive three-minute promo reel from what’s being touted as “the most physical season ever” (!), you’ll see bloodied noses, kicked groins, and undercooked meats. You’ll hear threats of chefs hunting a**es down and choking each other out, Mr. Ramsay tossing people from his kitchen, and pretty much everybody dropping copious amounts of profanity.

So play below for the full promo, then hit the comments and share your excitement level about the latest round of Hell’s Kitchen. And for all my reality TV news, interviews, and exclusives, follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV!

1. Faye Murray says:

can’t wait for the new season – Love Chef Ramsay!

2. Kate Myles says:

I soooooooooooooooooo cannot wait til Monday!!!!!!

3. Rubie says:

Can I watch Hells kitchen here in Australia???what channel?Pls someone knows? Coz I log watching it…love Gordon Ramsy…

4. Laurel McAra says:

Been waiting for ever! My fav show.

5. Barry Moss says:

Wow, from this preview, I don’t think I would want any of these chefs cooking dinner for me (and I love Ramsay’s restaurants). I hope there’s at least someone half likeable to root for this season.

6. Lisa says:

agree with all the above comments CAN’T WAIT FOR HELL’S KITCHEN AND LOVE GORDAN RAMSEY!!!!!!!!

7. I am so excited about season 10. It looks so freaking awesome. Looks like it will be the most exciting season so far. I look forward to going to VEGAS and trying his new steak house. I love you your shows Chef Ramsey. keep them coming.

8. Chris says:

It’s getting to be pretty repetitive by now – I really hope they realize they have to start shaking things up to keep viewers interested. Same arguments and insults by the competitors every season too, and we’ve already heard all of Ramsay’s insults before (he can only re-use them at this point).

• Evan says:

They want to shake things up? Make a whole season of the majority of the finalists from the 2 seasons of MasterChef.

Get some REAL cooking done in that kitchen and let the competition go.

• Name That Tune says:

This ain’t no cookin’ show. It’s restaurant management 101. If you want a cookin’ show, watch MasterChef or Top Chef.

9. jon says:

i CAN NOT wait any longer! i need hells kitchen NOW!

10. Tim says:

Used to love HK, but I can’t take it anymore. They just pull thugs off the street and hope they kill each other. I’m sick of it.

11. Jacqueline Castillo says:

I have enjoyed every season…can’t Wait!!!!!!!!! My husband has been telling me for yrs. to try out cause I’ve been in the biz for twenty yrs. I’m SCARED of him (RAMSEY)….lol

12. nick1372 says:

CAN’T WAIT :-D

13. Debbie Plastino says:

I have not missed one season… But this year will be even more special for us Staten Islanders rooting for Clem!!!
    so excited can’t wait!

14. I can not WAIT FOR THIS SHOW <IT WILL BE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

15. Name That Tune says:

EW, I love me some Hell’s Kitchen! And Slezak recapping? I’m in summer heaven!

16. Taylor says:

I’ve begun to think that the producers of this show have totally lost sight of their objective. This season appears to have sunk to an all time low of classlessness, ingnorance and low-lifes. Never have I seen supposed “professionals” throw tantrums and insults faster and better than they can sling hash. Is the casting done in minimum security prisons? Instead of being about cooking and the culinary profession, it is nothing but a three ring circus of bad language, bad grammer, bad attitudes and ineptitude. Why bother?

17. Judith says:

Go Chef Ramsee!! I wish I could see this love to be in there to kick butt! I wish I could learn from Chef .His family is cool too.