Cougar Town Season Finale First Look: Watch the Scene Everyone Will Be Talking About

Time for me to start practicing my imaginary Emmy acceptance speech — at long (long!) last, my guest appearance on Cougar Town is about to air (on ABC this Tuesday in the second of two season-ending episodes).

And guess who managed to score an exclusive first look for you? That’s right. I have an “in.”

Press PLAY below to take a peek at the master at work. There are some other actors in the scene, too. They were a pleasure to work with, though their names at the moment escape me.

Loading video...

Comments (10)

• How did you score a walk-on??

Comment by Abby – May 25, 2012 09:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For some reason my attention waned after the 14 second mark … not sure why.

Comment by Mark Hixson (@mehixson) – May 25, 2012 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nice! Always fun to have Aus cameos! :D

Comment by Lambsilencer – May 25, 2012 10:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That eye roll at 0:12… I smell guest Emmy! ;)

Comment by Ryan Schwartz – May 25, 2012 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Scrubs…check.
    CougarTown…check.

Is there a Spin City cameo too? Then we can splice it into “The Best of Ausiello” DVD – yours for only 6 easy payments of 9.99!

Comment by ScrubsGuy – May 25, 2012 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh my God! I love how annoyed Grayson gets at Jules for changing the meaning of phrases… It’s hilarious… Poor dude, he has no idea what he’s getting into… LOL

Comment by henry – May 25, 2012 12:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hope TBS gives it a good time slot.

Comment by WKD2 – May 25, 2012 12:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And the emmy goes to….

Comment by Karen – May 25, 2012 05:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ah, to be hanging ’round Cougar Town … SMART TBS! Such a great show despite such a lousy title (which they handle hilariously in the opening every week…). I’m now officially a TBS fan…

Comment by Genie Story – May 29, 2012 08:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That was awesome, congrats on being on the show!

Comment by AJ – May 29, 2012 11:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post